*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Mike178

shokka, Hi

post 1521 look promising,,, i hope this new Core will be stable and smooth as all the ones u used ... waiting for the update)))

great my friend..

Guest forelli
thanx Krazy..

cant please em all, so i have added to first post again :)

Thanx bro.

hey shokka and radd, I respect your work, but as u said, it's for the masses, not for each and every one of course. I pointed out the taskbar thing because the blue dialer is not my stuff. So i wanted to change it but couldn't. The taskbar, settings, explorer icons are great, i like them, but not the blue dialpad. Not complaining, just pointing out and ask for solution, not for a rebuild ;) . I'm here often enuff to know that no cook can please everybody, or he's doing 3 000 roms per build ;) . Chef and skinner, thanks for your work, still appreciated to its value, and respected for the time it takes you.

forelli

Guest Mothamoz
change operators....(settings, connections, operator), leave for 30 seconds, then change back to yours.

Good luck

you made my day, fixed all my internet problemos ;) ;)

W00T W00T :)

Guest WAIKIKI728
H shokka9,

can you tell me how i can use touch player as default mediaplayer?

thanks

+100...i agree...suddenly i installed it a few days ago and..really for playing mp4 files is very good...for me better that coreplayer!!!

Guest shokka9
hey shokka and radd, I respect your work, but as u said, it's for the masses, not for each and every one of course. I pointed out the taskbar thing because the blue dialer is not my stuff. So i wanted to change it but couldn't. The taskbar, settings, explorer icons are great, i like them, but not the blue dialpad. Not complaining, just pointing out and ask for solution, not for a rebuild :angry: . I'm here often enuff to know that no cook can please everybody, or he's doing 3 000 roms per build <_< . Chef and skinner, thanks for your work, still appreciated to its value, and respected for the time it takes you.

forelli

thanks bro :)

i like the explorer icons too, makes for a nice experience in crappy WinMo (i use Resco - Black skin ;)). but it looks better, gives some apps like IM selector an icon also.

good work all round i think from Radd.

i just keep building, want to stop, but have a need to keep doing it. Try new little things, add stuff, remove stuff.

all good

;)

Guest shokka9
Why I can't connect with IE, Opera etc. vie Wi-Fi?

Skype get's connected but Internet explorers don't?!

check my first post..

Instructions...the bit about connections, number 2.

Just added, this is a given really for custom ROMs. I used to have this in my first post but i removed it all :)

It should work for u

Guest Krazy Radd
hey shokka and radd, I respect your work, but as u said, it's for the masses, not for each and every one of course. I pointed out the taskbar thing because the blue dialer is not my stuff. So i wanted to change it but couldn't. The taskbar, settings, explorer icons are great, i like them, but not the blue dialpad.

forelli

Sup forelli

I already built a black skin 4 the Pin Dialer.

I also will change some Icons in the settings menu, the rest of them is all good 4 me, so I kept.

I will make the folder in Explorer, slightly larger.

Modifying some Icons in Messaging Menu (also black style, ba-by)

damn......I have a lot to do....c u then :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Mike178

Shokka,

i know i requested greatball applications launcher before.. but can i ask u not to add it in the upcoming rom since now after adding radd's style when we install other stuff ( microsoft office for example ) the folders in th bottom don't look all the same... there are radd's style and the traditonal folders and this is not looking nice...

it is just my opinion, but at the end whatever YOU and the guys like, we will take...

post-361610-1250018856_thumb.png

Edited by Mike178

Guest forelli
Sup forelli

I also will change some Icons in the settings menu, the rest of them is all good 4 me, so I kept.

good news, thanks bro!

Will dl it when u finish it ;)

Guest shokka9
Sup forelli

keep it coming bro..

looking forward to this, damm i cant wait, have to go do suttin...flash omnia ;)

Guest gianton

Sup shokka9 & all the Fans

These are examples of my Bat Iconz 4 my new black Taskbar

post-570579-1250009479_thumb.jpg

Hope u like that sh#*!......... or should I make it in color, such as from green to red or somethin...

FEEDBACK IS NEEDED.....HOLLA

That looks awesome m8, can't wait to try it! :)

Guest Marcys

A new build sounds interesting. But if you remove the HTC Taskbar, can you attach it as a .cab? I love the taskbar :)

Thanks for ROMS bro, I have been using them for a very long time now. They are the coolest and best.

Guest Marcys
Shokka I have the rom from you with Manila 2d. But how can I uninstall Manila 2d to set the new Manila 2d 2.0?

Are there any significant differences between the original M2D and the 2.0 version? 

Guest Marcys
i dunno, u tell me ??

give me a link, is it ported for Omnia yet? Does it work on Omnia?

Look here. I haven't researched properly, I just thought that you would always have the best version of Manila 2D :) I couldn't see any differences. Anyhow, I don't think it is in 3D, this is impossible on Omnia? But somebody should port HTC Sense, that would really be great! (the real Sense ME, not the throttlelock skin and PointSense)

Guest andylyf
Hi Shokka,

are you gonna add the 2 apps that sector added in his rom? ( tom text messaging and PIM organiser )

they look cool bro...

If you see some nice apps which is working in sector's rom, why cant you lift your little teeny weeny finger and google for it?

must you wait for people to spoonfeed you the apps? the time wasted in waiting for a link is enough for you to google for it, installed and using it already.

Guest Mike178
If you see some nice apps which is working in sector's rom, why cant you lift your little teeny weeny finger and google for it?

must you wait for people to spoonfeed you the apps? the time wasted in waiting for a link is enough for you to google for it, installed and using it already.

Thanks for your reply but actually i didn't ask you, my question was to Shokka and if u can read properly i have asked him if he will add it to his rom because i have seen it and read the threads and thought it is useful...

next time when u want to interfer in something which is not of ur business please read properly before posting and replying to people....

Guest loopylama

Ive installed this rom and I love it.

But tho a little question. I've downloaded a m2d theme and stored it on my device.

Then I applied it, progress bar was running. It complete succesfully but the theme is still the old theme?

What do I need to change to I can change the themes using m2d?

Guest Mike178
Ive installed this rom and I love it.

But tho a little question. I've downloaded a m2d theme and stored it on my device.

Then I applied it, progress bar was running. It complete succesfully but the theme is still the old theme?

What do I need to change to I can change the themes using m2d?

i suggest u save the themes in a folder on ur storage card or my storage folder

then open M2DC u can find it in the start menu

then in the first page of M2DC click on add then scroll to the folder where u saved the theme highlit the theme u want to use and click ok twice

wait till it will appear in M2DC and then highlight it gain and click apply...