*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

yeah diver...move to Manchester, UK, thats works on my M2D :D

i buy beers for you :angry:

Cant get it to retrieve data?? Try that line above in your weather.xml in Windows....

Guest heals1ic

Does anyone have any idea how to install apps in the programs area?

When I install a new cab it always puts the icon in the main honeycomb omnia menu.

I currently have no apps sitting in the programs area.

Edited by heals1ic

Does anyone have any idea how to install apps in the programs area?

When I install a new cab it always puts the icon in the main honeycomb omnia menu.

I currently have no apps sitting in the programs area.

go to file explore and go to dir device\windows\start menu and move shortcuts into the program folder

you can find office at http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...need-or-want-)/

Guest shokka9

flashing remake of 23017, if all good will upload tomorrow. Am making 230** something tomorrow, 23031 probably. So that is next on the agenda.

I think there is a folder in Start menu calle dprograms, but is empty.

Bad pkg did this, also fixed here. Also, some other fixes and extra stuffs.

Laters

Guest heals1ic

Has anyone else experience issues with Titanium weather and radar option spitting out errors like -

radar_error.jpg

Does Titanium Weather have dependencies?

Edited by heals1ic

Guest diverdude
yeah diver...move to Manchester, UK, thats works on my M2D :D

i buy beers for you :angry:

Cant get it to retrieve data?? Try that line above in your weather.xml in Windows....

You and Sector have given me a good laugh......move to the UK and leave the beautiful mountains of Colorado??? You will buy me Beers??? ............I'll think about it. Just how many beers are you talking about?

EDIT: Donation made.....enjoy your beers!

Edited by diverdude

Guest diverdude
thanks & praise bro....

We still need to get your town working :D , can you give a link to a ROm with it on??

Thanks again for beers

Greetings ShokkA9,

Master Khuanchai was the first one to add my town to his M2d. You can find it in his add-on M2d to make 3 in 1 ROM in his first post. You can also find it in any of his M2d ROms. Ryrzy also used Master K's M2d weather list to add my town in all of his Roms, so you can find it there too.

I have flashed your Roms in the past but I have never stuck with them because of my missing weather city. I am a flashaholic and I use everyone's Roms depending on who has the lastest greatest at the time. I won't be going back to 6.1 because the 6.5 is much better for finger friendly use. I also have decided that I like M2d over Titanium.......it is just better for me, (that's my personal taste). Thnk's again for your fantastic Roms!

Guest Cutefox
Greetings ShokkA9,

Master Khuanchai was the first one to add my town to his M2d. You can find it in his add-on M2d to make 3 in 1 ROM in his first post. You can also find it in any of his M2d ROms. Ryrzy also used Master K's M2d weather list to add my town in all of his Roms, so you can find it there too.

I have flashed your Roms in the past but I have never stuck with them because of my missing weather city. I am a flashaholic and I use everyone's Roms depending on who has the lastest greatest at the time. I won't be going back to 6.1 because the 6.5 is much better for finger friendly use. I also have decided that I like M2d over Titanium.......it is just better for me, (that's my personal taste). Thnk's again for your fantastic Roms!

same here.. im a romwhore.. lolz.. i had grown to customising the omnia every 2 days.. its like a hobby now to test everyone's roms

Guest shokka9
Greetings ShokkA9,

Got it...

It is exactly the same as i had it :angry:

All good, got a lot of other new cities in there for some Far Eastern places....Thanks Krub :D

It has been input to my M2D pkg for you now ;)

ShokkA9, I was wondering if I could you use your new m2d rom in your next update without the htc task manager. I am just not keen on it, I know many people like it so is there any way of disabling it many thanks for your work.

Only had the phone for a month and wonted to remove the orange branding and come across roms and then became a flashing freak lol

Guest shokka9
ShokkA9, I was wondering if I could you use your new m2d rom in your next update without the htc task manager. I am just not keen on it, I know many people like it so is there any way of disabling it many thanks for your work.

Only had the phone for a month and wonted to remove the orange branding and come across roms and then became a flashing freak lol

I wont add to 230** builds as it wont work. It relies on the X being in the top right of screen.

It will be added to the 23017 build tho :D

To disable, goto the app, settings....on the button tab....deselect the 'enable Quick Menu on Today screen', you wont see it again :angry:

Guest koRnolio80

shokka9,

Is there a way to remove the Krazy GTR TaskBar & icons and go back to the Original Windows ones? Is not that I don't it, I just want to know if this is possible.

Thanks for all the hardwork, I'm using the 23017 build, pretty fast and reliable, thanks for that!! :D

Ok, have a good one!

Guest shokka9

check first post there are some fix-it back to plain stuff.cab's there :angry:

might not fix it all...:D

My ROMs will now come with Krazy's work for the time being, i like them and they are yum yum.

;)

Guest diverdude
Got it...

It is exactly the same as i had it :angry:

All good, got a lot of other new cities in there for some Far Eastern places....Thanks Krub :D

It has been input to my M2D pkg for you now ;)

THANK YOU.......CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ROM!!

Diverdude

Guest koRnolio80
check first post there are some fix-it back to plain stuff.cab's there :angry:

might not fix it all... :D

My ROMs will now come with Krazy's work for the time being, i like them and they are yum yum.

;)

shokka9,

Yeah, I tried those with no luck... well, thank you once again for your prompt reply!

Have a good one!

Guest shokka9

M2D SHKv19 in first post, read first post FULLY please. Newness, kinda :D

bit late for me :angry:

going bed, might try to upload the LITE version also.....why not? I wont have time over the weekend.

Enjoy...

Guest spin_x

shokka.. im having problem wif the latest G-ROM. after i turn off the set by pressing the Power button, i cant wake it up by pressing the same button again.i've tried hard reset my unit several time. is it possible due to XDA_UC program?

Guest spin_x

another slight error is at the communication manager.after scrolling to the menus, the option will be highligted permanently even after moving the selection to other option in comm manager

Guest Davodude
shokka.. im having problem wif the latest G-ROM. after i turn off the set by pressing the Power button, i cant wake it up by pressing the same button again.i've tried hard reset my unit several time. is it possible due to XDA_UC program?

I'm having the same problems here :D

Guest spin_x
I'm having the same problems here :D

for temporary solution, pls go to Setting>Power and change the Device Turn off time to None. After that try to on n off your device c whether this problem still exist. if not u can re-enable the Device Turn off time again. I guess this is due to SRS WOW?

another thing i observed is, the SRS WOW setting always will go back to Headphones state when soft resetted altho i changed it to Internal Stereo mode beforehand

Guest jovfer
for temporary solution, pls go to Setting>Power and change the Device Turn off time to None. After that try to on n off your device c whether this problem still exist. if not u can re-enable the Device Turn off time again. I guess this is due to SRS WOW?

Am having the same problem. Already adjusted Power settings to no avail. Please help

Edited by jovfer

Guest spin_x
Am having the same problem. Already adjusted Power settings to no avail. Please help

well at least it works for me so far.. hv u try to play around wif SRS WOW before and after switching the Device Turn off option? mayb u can try out this way to c your luck