*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest xXJohnXx

:) Sup Bro

Looks like your still cooking amazing Rom,s.

Well I,m back on the forum after some personal bisnizz ;) .

Havent checked the Rom scene so gonna need a fresh start.

But i know where to go for a great Rom ;) .

Is this Rom getting a update bro ,then i will wait with the flash ?

It sure is great to read you and see you still cooking.

Read you soon Bro <_<

Guest phewie

hi shokka,

it seems that smsing with the keyboard is ok relative responsive .. but when i use the phone dailer to make a call, keying those numbers are not responsive. I have to press hard and hold for a while before the numbers appear ... how to make it more responsive?

Guest trektech
hi shokka,

it seems that smsing with the keyboard is ok relative responsive .. but when i use the phone dailer to make a call, keying those numbers are not responsive. I have to press hard and hold for a while before the numbers appear ... how to make it more responsive?

yeah i just tested it now. seems the numbers location doesnt match with the screen calibration... way off..

Guest asraf09

Hi shokka and everyone,

I have a problem here with the latest version rom(i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D). Im unable to connect to internet via wifi.

I don't have this problem with previous versions. When i compared between i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D and i900DXID1_SHKv17. The only difference i found is that under connections > wifi > network adapters > "tap an adapter to modify settings.

i900DXID1_SHKv17 >1st being (SyChip Jaguar WLAN GSPI Card).... No problem connecting to internet.

i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D > 1st being (L2TP NDISWAN Miniport).... Unable to connect to internet.

I don't know if this causing the problem but just want to make sure everything is the same...

My question is how i can shift "SyChip Jaguar WLAN GSPI Card" back to the top in i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D. Currently it is lying 4th in the row...

It doesn't connect to internet even if i select/tick "browser connection > automatically detect settings

Thanks in advance...Appreciate your help..

post-290612-1249966382_thumb.png

post-290612-1249966456_thumb.png

Edited by asraf09

Guest dzerry75
Hi shokka and everyone,

I have a problem here with the latest version rom(i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D). Im unable to connect to internet via wifi.

I don't have this problem with previous versions. When i compared between i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D and i900DXID1_SHKv17. The only difference i found is that under connections > wifi > network adapters > "tap an adapter to modify settings.

i900DXID1_SHKv17 >1st being (SyChip Jaguar WLAN GSPI Card).... No problem connecting to internet.

i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D > 1st being (L2TP NDISWAN Miniport).... Unable to connect to internet.

I don't know if this causing the problem but just want to make sure everything is the same...

My question is how can shift "SyChip Jaguar WLAN GSPI Card" to top in i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D.

It doesn't connect to internet even if i select/tick "browser connection > automatically detect settings

Hi!

I am having the same problem.

I also can't connect to internet using my network's gprs/wap.

Thanks.

Guest heals1ic

Any one know how to fix this message on the phone?

This is all I get now after trying to detect my phone with USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_VISTA.

omnia-pc.jpg

I cannot even start the phone now?

Edited by heals1ic

Guest monyozt

This is all I get now after trying to detect my phone with USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_VISTA.

omnia-pc.jpg

my phone show like that... but Phone function not worked. PDA function only... but after flashing back using original firmwae, my phone works as normal phone

Guest Nicklashidegard

omnia-pc.jpg

One of the first flashes i did i got that. Never had the samsung modem driver installed. But the phone worked fine, it just had that icon on startup. TRy re-flashing, making sure that the samsung driver is installed and that the rom you're flashing includes a phone part.

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Mothamoz

im also having problems with the internet stuffs, the weird thing is; i can update m2d weather, but internet and everything else that requires internet/wifi doesnt work.

weird, but waiting for shokka's new one! shokka u should take a look at 23022! :)

Guest heals1ic
One of the first flashes i did i got that. Never had the samsung modem driver installed. But the phone worked fine, it just had that icon on startup. TRy re-flashing, making sure that the samsung driver is installed and that the rom you're flashing includes a phone part.

I don't want to hijack this thread but I was in the process of attempting a flash with Shokka9's rom.

All I get out of the phone now is -

- Power button turns on the phone but will not turn the phone off and does not light up when connected to pc however it will charge off mains supply adapter with a big charging icon in the middle of the screen.

- phone does not progress past this screen

- reset can only be done by poking the reset button and turning off is only with battery removal

- after reset and turn on (after removing battery) vista detects device but then 10 seconds later removes it showing device properties below initially it states the device is connected beofre reporting this device status.

samsung1.jpg

- therefore I cannot reflash as none of the flash tools can see the phone.

Any other way out of this?

Edited by heals1ic

I’ve tried a fair few roms, by far I think shokka9 are the best but I use the lite ones as normally htc task manager closes programs. As it says auto kill fixed does this mean I can keep like six programs open at same time with none of them closing.

Hi shokka and everyone,

My question is how i can shift "SyChip Jaguar WLAN GSPI Card" back to the top in i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D. Currently it is lying 4th in the row...

i have SyChip Jaguar WLAN GSPI Card also in 4th position, but my wifi works fine for internet access

Guest Nicklashidegard
I don't want to hijack this thread but I was in the process of attempting a flash with Shokka9's rom.

All I get out of the phone now is -

- Power button turns on the phone but will not turn the phone off and does not light up when connected to pc however it will charge off mains supply adapter with a big charging icon in the middle of the screen.

- phone does not progress past this screen

- reset can only be done by poking the reset button and turning off is only with battery removal

- after reset and turn on (after removing battery) vista detects device but then 10 seconds later removes it showing device properties below

samsung1.jpg

- therefore I cannot reflash as none of the flash tools can see the phone.

Any other way out of this?

This is the wrong thread for it....but have you tried using xp, and just double clicking the .exe file??

IMHO it's the best way to flash..

Please reply in this thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

Guest pingvin156

I put last rom from shooka9 and now i have problem with the wireless.Skype work fine after connections with wifi but IE or Opera can't using wifi.I tried with Browser setting connection (automaticaly-manualy) and not working.I install skype after and Opera mini and they working (using wifi) normaly.

Problem with the rom or what???

Guest escoem

Hi all, i've same problem with i900DXID1 SHKv18L 23017, bluetooth. I can't receive file from other's device (stop at 0%).

And Skyfire 1.0.0.12113 crash when try to connect.

Thanks!

Guest shokka9
i have SyChip Jaguar WLAN GSPI Card also in 4th position, but my wifi works fine for internet access

this should be fixed in next release....

just waiting on new taskbar from krazy radd :)

Guest shokka9
Hi all, i've same problem with i900DXID1 SHKv18L 23017, bluetooth. I can't receive file from other's device (stop at 0%).

And Skyfire 1.0.0.12113 crash when try to connect.

Thanks!

my BT works, so i cannot explain. Works for others also....dunno bro.

:)

Guest Omniatic

Hi great rom im new to the wm 6.5

is there any apps out there that work along the lines of coreplayer/opera ect all the ones ive used before done install on 6.5 and some games if possible

Also Youtube / google maps cant connect for some reason and theres no option to edit its connection technique evertything else connects auto through my orange gps or internet with no issues

oh any further forward getting the mouse to work?