PC- StarCraft Strategy on Omnia->new version added

Guest hutame

Guest HellboyMC
i can play just like this for now:

sc3w.jpg

like you see, console menu problem before this i could not use menu all functions! (we have to change console size)

i m trying change some settings, at the moment no sound problem,

Can u tell me what u did to even get that far? For me the problem is the screen size, i can go single player, but the button that would load the skirmish game isn't on the screen, but outside of it even if i have 240 x 400 under settings.

Guest hutame
Can u tell me what u did to even get that far? For me the problem is the screen size, i can go single player, but the button that would load the skirmish game isn't on the screen, but outside of it even if i have 240 x 400 under settings.

did u change "scripts file" that ionfist uploaded at the firs page?

and i used the Attachment file, to in sc file.

preferences1.rar

Edited by hutame

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ionfist

Hello everyone,

I have some good news for Starcraft funs!

You can get a working copy of Starcraft at the following site, the only think you have to do is change the resolution as mention in a previous post. I tried to make the in-game menus fill the screen but the lua files are encrypted. I have requested the decrypted ones so I can fix it for us, Omnia users. Additionally, it seams that the with-sound version doesn't work because the .wave files are missing. I don't know if it will work with sound if I get the wave files. I will try to find them and let you know!

Anyway enjoy ;)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1014491

Edited by ionfist

Guest hutame

<<<<< at last friends.here is the starcraft, working on omnia ! first, screenshots from my omnia :

scq1.jpgscq2.jpg

scq3.jpgscq5.jpg

new download link, not need anything, only download, unrar, move to omnia, touch the exe:

http://hotfile.com/dl/52270263/080405c/Str...HutamE.rar.html

i played abouth 10 minutes, i defated first raid, built a few marines, scv... we need time to play well.

have fun.

preferences.rar

Edited by hutame

Guest banderdragon

think you could make a English friendly download? i tried some blind clicking but i could not find somthing that would make the file download.

Guest hutame

warnold007 , yes, sound work very well ;)

ionfist, not need any news, because it works on omnia :D

is there any one, downloading problems?

Guest hutame
Need English link and proper step by step instruction to get this work...anyone care to share ?

its not difficult play starcraft, everything clear, only 3 step, -download the files, - paste the preferences.ula in the starcraft qvga file, - and paste the starcraft qvga file in the my storage.

which link you need? starcraft or preferences.ula?

try this : http://dump.ru/file/2826817 for starcraft

if you find preferences.ula file, change that you see on the jpg:

open preferenced.ula with wordpath.

post-429840-1247821382_thumb.jpg

Guest warnold007

hutame! it is working! :D

questions/issues:

1) is there a way to make the scrolling slower? when i click on the edges of screen, i can scroll up, down, left or right on map while playing, but it's too fast. :)

2) the buttons (move, attack, stop, gather) are a bit off than the icons? can we fix this? it's hard to click on the build button because it's almost off the screen.

thank you thank you very much! ;)

Guest hutame
hutame! it is working! :D

questions/issues:

1) is there a way to make the scrolling slower? when i click on the edges of screen, i can scroll up, down, left or right on map while playing, but it's too fast. :)

2) the buttons (move, attack, stop, gather) are a bit off than the icons? can we fix this? it's hard to click on the build button because it's almost off the screen.

thank you thank you very much! ;)

yes,you are right, its too difficult to play fornow,also using buttons. game speed was 30,i fixed 10 in the prefernces.ula, try your wish,

Guest ionfist
Would this or could this work for say Warcraft 2/Command and Conquer/Red Alert?!

Search for warcraft here on the forums. Warcraft 2, including expansion is available. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Apothecary Asklepios

For starters, thank you hutame for your efforts!!

Let me see if i got this straight:

-You download the game at its English version and extract the rar content

-Then you also download the game from the Russian site (its easy, just press the arrow bellow the game's underlined title)

Extract and get in the file, find the preferences.ula file, copy it.

Verify if you like with wordpad thats it says exactly the certain settings posted in that pic.

-And then go back to the English file of SC, paste the preferences.ula file in the folder

But where exactly i am not sure! The Russian version has it right there with the exe, but the English version only has it in the sc file.

I tried both, but the game fails to boost in my Omnia 2

-Then copy the modified English version of the file and paste it to the internal memory of the mobile

(i m not sure if it has to be in the ROM, HDD or memory stick)

-Click on of the two exe and enjoy!

After clicking the exe (there are two) the game window loading icon appears, then a black screen and the game crashes and nothing happens...

Anyways, does anyone knows if there is a chance that we might see Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, some day, that game was the reason i bought a pc, at the first place...

Edited by Apothecary Asklepios

- unrar the StarCraft qVGA, paste the "preferences.lua" in the starcraft qvga , all of them to my storage, thats all (do not forget unrar preferences.lua)

I have tried the above, got it 'working' (well it starts at least) - so I must be doing something wrong.

I am using a 'stock' i900 with win 6.1 the game starts, however I cannot get past the initial menu screen (Touch screen not working) - I am using the qVGA with the updated preferences.lua file. Any ideas?

Thanks ;)

Guest fusioncoast

its not working on my omnia either after the flash screen of starcraft it shows that its loading some files n den it goes off den i hav 2 start the game again the game is not working

For starters, thank you hutame for your efforts!!

Let me see if i got this straight:

-You download the game at its English version and extract the rar content

-Then you also download the game from the Russian site (its easy, just press the arrow bellow the game's underlined title)

Extract and get in the file, find the preferences.ula file, copy it.

Verify if you like with wordpad thats it says exactly the certain settings posted in that pic.

-And then go back to the English file of SC, paste the preferences.ula file in the folder

But where exactly i am not sure! The Russian version has it right there with the exe, but the English version only has it in the sc file.

I tried both, but the game fails to boost in my Omnia 2

-Then copy the modified English version of the file and paste it to the internal memory of the mobile

(i m not sure if it has to be in the ROM, HDD or memory stick)

-Click on of the two exe and enjoy!

After clicking the exe (there are two) the game window loading icon appears, then a black screen and the game crashes and nothing happens...

Anyways, does anyone knows if there is a chance that we might see Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, some day, that game was the reason i bought a pc, at the first place...

never mind old happens, i added new link, just download, unrar, move to my storage, touch the exe.

• 2 months later...