WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dddrko

This is my Omnia WM 6.5 section ROMs, WWE only. Nothing is changed or removed from OS, but there's no 3rd party software, only Samsung's drivers, dialer, fmradio and zoomer. If you miss some of the Samsung software, the can be found here. For the others WM 6.5 goodies look here. This ROMs are build just for the information purposess, not for everyday usage, INSTALL THEM ON YOUR OWN RISK.

Zoomed taskbar works in all menus and have new icons. Added newer Teglic XT9 Keypad. Added Showcase Suite (fixing position in manilla, recsco explorer...). To use it: Tap on X to minimize, tap-n-hold to close. Long press on windows flag to display Showcase main manu.

Download

post-131957-1253299740_thumb.jpgpost-131957-1253299747_thumb.jpgpost-131957-1253299762_thumb.jpg

Here is the latest from COM3 branch, with many of UI changes. Works well and looks great. I add Teglic XT9 Keypad and LG Java Keys from LG Incite. MS changed themes again, so custom themes from older builds wont work. Finger mouse still doesn't work.

Download

Standard WM 6.5

download

Known issues:

Zoomed taskbar works on Titanium screen only,

Volume slider can be activated on Lockscreen too,

Wallpaper not updated when changing themes without soft-reset (workaround for this: rotate screen to landscape, change theme, then back to portrait),

Finger Mouse doesn't work,

CallLog for Samsung dialer doesn't work,

Incopatibile with some input methods...

mirror link (thanx to zephirl)

Rapidshare download (only 10 downloads)

Finally there's a solid build. Have few bugs too (not refreshing themes well and volume is showing when locked) but much better than few previous builds. MS changes themes again and I didn't fixed mine jet, so this one has only default ones.

mirror link (thanks to wisdome416)

Edit: Please install this cab that will fix some missing files, and disable magnifier

23041.fix.cab

Step forward to WM 6.5.1, lot better than 2302x but still with lot of bugs. I don't reccomend it for everyday usage. Transcriber is back and Samsung Dialer too. Beautifull theme by Shadowline added.

Download (23031)

Here we go again. Transcriber removed (again) but now I removed Samsung Dialer too. It doesn't work in new 239xx versions, and it's just metter of time when the new dialer will took place at 23xxx too. I also disable vibration for touch skin, because it's useless now. I recommend you to install Touch Response, it works better. I doesn't use Video Call, and everybody is talking that it doesn't work without Samsung Dialer, but I really don't know why, all the needed drivers and files are still here. Please, try and let me know.

23017 download link

Edited by dddrko

Guest psypher

very nice! any chance you could make a list/links of usefull cabs to get too? I'd love a LITE 6.5 and the option to install what i want from a bunch of stuff.

Guest neuron2

GPS is not run. Garmin found GPS driver (but not com3, it found generic driver), however it is not conected satellites. Rute66 is not found GPS.

Guest dddrko
GPS is not run. Garmin found GPS driver (but not com3, it found generic driver), however it is not conected satellites. Rute66 is not found GPS.

Thank you for replay, I didn't notice that. I'll check this and post a solution as soon as possible.

Nothing but the core WM 6.5!

All of OEM removed!

No patches, fixes, customizations, etc...

All themes works (Choose from Start>Settings>Today)

Would you please upload it igen.. thanks

Edited by jany

I'll upload new (fixed gps) version. Where is the best to upload to (Rapidshare sucks)?

maybe mediafire ..thanks a lot

Edited by jany

Guest neuron2
I'll upload new (fixed gps) version. Where is the best to upload to (Rapidshare sucks)?

Thanks. Sorry my english. I tested all wm6.5 rom. Your rom is perfect. Up to date is my favorite medical software. It doesnt run all of wm6.5. Only pdaviet wm6.5 run this software. I think, explorer problem. Because program run, click to link and explorer error. Maybe you fix this bug.

Guest Zeski

Dude, I would be really keen to use your ROM. This looks really promising for me... I got my Omnia 2 weeks ago and I've installed pretty much every custom ROM in search of the perfect clean set-up... but even the "lite" roms have made a lot of strange change that cause all sorts of things to fall over.

Looking forward for this to be uploaded with GPS resolved.

Can you please upload the themes ? B)

Edited by jany

Guest stylus1828

waiting for your fixed version! B) thank you! and nice job... been using your rom and for now it works very good!

dddrko please. what is the different btw 21198 vs 21202?

Guest dddrko

I've been quite busy with this rom, so I haven't jet try any 21202, and I guess that, till I fix this one as much as I can, newer versions will come out, so it's most likely that I will miss 21202. I don't worry about that, I just want to have my kitchen prepared for the wm 6.5 release version, witch is the only version that is important.

dddrko please. what is the different btw 21198 vs 21202?

I've been quite busy with this rom, so I haven't jet try any 21202, and I guess that, till I fix this one as much as I can, newer versions will come out, so it's most likely that I will miss 21202. I don't worry about that, I just want to have my kitchen prepared for the wm 6.5 release version, witch is the only version that is important.

ok You mean that their isnĀ“t any different btw your rom 21198 and sectors rom 21202. right?

by the way Great job

Edited by jany

Guest dddrko
will this install on vista?

or is it xp only?

kieron

Using this .exe updater, no. You can extract it using i900_executer and flash with GrandPrix for Vista.

ok You mean that their isnĀ“t any different btw your rom 21198 and sectors rom 21202. right?

by the way Great job

I didn't say that, in fact, I've heard that 21202 is running very fast an stable. I just said that all this builds aren't here to stay, we're all just learning and preparing for the final stuff

I didn't say that, in fact, I've heard that 21202 is running very fast an stable. I just said that all this builds aren't here to stay, we're all just learning and preparing for the final stuff

Guest shokka9

hi dddrko

i used 2 of your themes from your post earlier. Like what you did with them, i point people to here for the others B)

Thanks bro....