WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest hxkclan

from what i heard the following things were fixed;

- The buttons on the bottom bar are now more ovalish than the roundish buttons, which were found in previous builds of Windows Mobile 6.5.

- Hardware buttons for volume and camera are now working.

- The status bar on the top has iPhone-like slide effect now. You will now have to slide it to get into the magnified status bar.

- More speedy and responsive.

- Numerous other bug fixes.

Havent found a bug myself yet, using it about half a day in total now.

//edit

Not really a bug, but it seems like this version is for ''QVGA'' instead of ''WQVGA'', cause when i rotate the phone the startmenu is really small, it doesnt ''fit to screensize'', but other than that stable rom

Edited by hxkclan

Guest Morad kassem
i flashed it & will feed u back

I tested it,

The sms is working fine, grafics also fine, stable rom, very fast responding, touch response is ideal, the only thing iam not happy with, the lack of applications even the most important, like the win 6.5 lock app, also the old tityanuim installed, also the icons in the start menu are relatevely big.

Very well done for the whole thing, it's the most stable build till now.

It'd be nice if you provided me with the origenal rom or XIP & SYS files to build a rom with the applications i want, or even advice with the dwnload link for the rom not cooked.

Guest Murtaza M

Hi folks, I just flashed this rom. But whats this problem with screen adjustment. Flashing everything goes ok. And then when phone get started it apers to algin screen and I do it maybe 10 times with no result. Any Idea about this issue? I just cant pass to next steep!

//edit

Not really a bug, but it seems like this version is for ''QVGA'' instead of ''WQVGA'', cause when i rotate the phone the startmenu is really small, it doesnt ''fit to screensize'', but other than that stable rom

You're wright, it isn't a bug, even MS 6.5 emulator have 3 rows. I usually change this to 5, but this time I forget. I'll provide cab file later to enable everybody to fix this.

I tested it,

The sms is working fine, grafics also fine, stable rom, very fast responding, touch response is ideal, the only thing iam not happy with, the lack of applications even the most important, like the win 6.5 lock app, also the old tityanuim installed, also the icons in the start menu are relatevely big.

Very well done for the whole thing, it's the most stable build till now.

It'd be nice if you provided me with the origenal rom or XIP & SYS files to build a rom with the applications i want, or even advice with the dwnload link for the rom not cooked.

No 3rd party applications in my roms. Install what you need, or cook yourself a rom.

how i can disable zoom on touch ??

I'll provide a cab for this too.

Hi DDDRKO,

Thanks for great Job,

is your 23041 time bomb free? so we dont have to worry about that?

Don't worry it's fixed.

Hi folks, I just flashed this rom. But whats this problem with screen adjustment. Flashing everything goes ok. And then when phone get started it apers to algin screen and I do it maybe 10 times with no result. Any Idea about this issue? I just cant pass to next steep!

Flash again. When phone boots do not touch it, the phone will reboot again for about a minute. Then calibrate the screen and so on...

Many many thanks..

ps. theme is mistake?

I didn't have time to fix other themes than default ones. I'll provide them as cab files later.

Edited by dddrko

Guest wickedjinx

i was wondering how did you manage to make the SMS REPLY work? i still can't make it work! im goin nuts thinking how to make it work, it still freezes everytime you press the reply button..

Guest Nicklashidegard
i was wondering how did you manage to make the SMS REPLY work? i still can't make it work! im goin nuts thinking how to make it work, it still freezes everytime you press the reply button..

It's known to do that (at least up til 23037) if you've got SMS stored on the SIM.