WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest Kamal Lalwani
If you had read the Topic, he wond add any app's to the rom.

OH... is that so............ :)

Can someone please infirm if they have been able to successfully install SRS WOW on 21851? If yes, can you please explain hte detailed procudure.

Thanks in advance

Can someone please infirm if they have been able to successfully install SRS WOW on 21851? If yes, can you please explain hte detailed procudure.

Thanks in advance

yes,it works.....install AIO security cab first then soft reset, install SRS and soft reset. thats what i did for many times on many different ROMs :) 祝好运

Thanks in advance

Yeah, SRS Wow works on 21851... I've been running it on every build and it works.

Installing it is very simple... first install the AIO Security Off cab file, then install the SRS Wow cab file. But before you enter the program do a soft reset... then open the program from your settings folder and it should all work.

Guest Kamal Lalwani
Yeah, SRS Wow works on 21851... I've been running it on every build and it works.

Installing it is very simple... first install the AIO Security Off cab file, then install the SRS Wow cab file. But before you enter the program do a soft reset... then open the program from your settings folder and it should all work.

can someone please upload AIO Security off cab & SRS WOW cab file

Hi dddrko/everyone,

Can anyone help with a problem, probably nothing to do with the ROM. I can NOT see the contents of "my storage" even though it is showing 212mb of space in use! Thanks.

Edited by 2001

hi DDD.

Can u use userdownload version 1.6.4? i can not flash this rom, when i flashed, it just show black screen with samsung omnia. it does not start window.

I dont know why? but when i flash with this rom of khuanchai, he use version of flash rom is 1.6.4, i flash ok. Does any

one know why?

Thanks so much.

Hi dddrko/everyone,

Can anyone help with a problem, probably nothing to do with the ROM. I can NOT see the contents of "my storage" even though it is showing 212mb of space in use! Thanks.

If you set your usb connection to "My storage" in settings, Do you see and access the

212mb contents from your computer once connected?

Don't know why, just trying to point you a way out :)

@serislu : when it's done i guess, he ll post a rom don't worry, just do as we do :

refresh the forum threads.

Here I am, and I'm sorry for keep you waiting. I didn't upload 23045 'cose 23047 come the very next day and it's even better. I lost some time to make all OK (thank you sector), but biggest problem is my slow internet uploading speed. I'm trying the whole afternoon to upload it on various servers, but get to 50% and failed. I'll keep trying, so keep an aye...

If you set your usb connection to "My storage" in settings, Do you see and access the

212mb contents from your computer once connected?

Don't know why, just trying to point you a way out :)

@serislu : when it's done i guess, he ll post a rom don't worry, just do as we do :

refresh the forum threads.

Many thanks johnx7, that worked! but I had to remove the "storage card" first.

Guest crazyhorse1962
Finally, I upload it

Thanks for all of your hard work. Super fast ROM.

Great job as usual. No complaints here! :)

Edited by crazyhorse1962

falcom:

if you really need compatibilty with many applicaitons, I think you can use version 21851. this is latest version that has still compatible GUI - no large buttons at the bottom, no large window controls etc. but it sill includes pretty Titanium homescreen and honeycomb start menu...I am using this version now and I am very satisfied...

thanks man! where can i download it? and also can you give me step by step instruction on how to upgrade it... im so newbie for this things! sorry for the ignorance! great day! thanks in advance!

Guest sasohamer

Why in build 23047 video freezing when I run CORE PLAYER and TCMP ? With other (older) builds I don't haw this problem.ANY SOLUTION PLEASE :) :) :) THANKS

AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH