Black Samsung Dialer

Guest Adrynalyne

Guest lovelypippy
And now! :D

1. Skin by me Денисан (or Denisan in english :lol: )

2. And white text by Pako777

Denisan B-Blue Dialer Original:

post-480208-1240605081_thumb.png

Denisan_B_Blue_Dialer_Original.cab

Denisan B-Blue Dialer GreyMod:

post-480208-1240605069_thumb.png

Denisan_B_Blue_Dialer_GreyMod.cab

Hello from Russia, I hope you like it :lol:

your dialer is very good

can u modify the it so there is no lock for the pad? thanks

Edited by lovelypippy

Guest Omega Ra

I know I am probably wrong on this but...I was looking through my Windows file and saw all the .png files for the dialer icons we are missing when we use that other guys i900 dialer. Now since all the functions actually work but there are just no icons, couldn't we simply alter the .PNG files to have a black backround and that should work? again I am probably wrong...

Guest Pong Lau
previous page, post #76 <_<

Now each link should be working.

FIXED DIALERS

Black/blue

Black/green

Black/orange

-> http://stashbox.org/497396/DIALER%20BLACK-...Diamante-HD.rar

Black/grey

-> http://stashbox.org/500135/secdialer.dll

FIXED/PATCHED DIALERS (no lock)

Black/blue

-> http://stashbox.org/499521/SECDialer.dll

Black/green

Black/orange

Black/grey

-> http://stashbox.org/500623/BlackDialer-OR-...-FIX-NOLOCK.rar

condorx, good job and thanks. unfortunately, somehow i can only install the cab type of files (tried successfully for the cab files from Denisan) but not overwrite the original .dll files (the phone says it can't be done because either the file is in use, the directory is write-protected, or there is no more storage space; which i believe none of them is the case with my phone).

therefore, could you make yours in cab files instead please? many thanks.

Guest Pong Lau
My new creation <_<

Cherry Dialer

post-480208-1242838576_thumb.png

post-480208-1242838593_thumb.pngpost-480208-1242838666_thumb.png

post-480208-1242838601_thumb.png

i hope you like it :)

thanks Denisan, the dailer looks great! however, i think i have some russian written on the keypads. any way they can be removed? and maybe another version with a light blue instead of red? many thanks.

Guest Omega Ra

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE TEXT WHITE?!?!?!!??!??!??!??!!!?! Because sadly I can't use these on the i910 because the icons don't show. I would REALLY like to have a dialer like this, but can not figure out where in the .dll I have to modifu to make the text white.

Guest ronaldb3
thanks Denisan, the dailer looks great! however, i think i have some russian written on the keypads. any way they can be removed? and maybe another version with a light blue instead of red? many thanks.

+1

Your screen shot shows with no Russian on keys, but the rar file does have the Russian. Can you provide rar file without the Russian as your screen shot shows.

Great dialer. Thanks.

Ron...

Guest ronaldb3
+1

Your screen shot shows with no Russian on keys, but the rar file does have the Russian. Can you provide rar file without the Russian as your screen shot shows.

Great dialer. Thanks.

Ron...

Update => The "blue" dialer has no Russian on keys, for those looking for that. It also has the lock removed.

(I thought blue meant blue replaced the red background, but not.)

Ron...

PS-one suggestion. Have you tried White letters on the Red?

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest ronaldb3
Excuse me... It was the file for Russia) has rectified the error...

There should be only an English <_<

Hi Денисан,

I have also tried the Light-Blue. I like it because I can read the black letters on the blue background better then on the red background. But I am going back to the Cherry as I like it the best. Except for one suggestion to improve. Could the black letters on the red background be made White letters? I think this would be more readable.

Ron...

Guest gEo12Ge

Can some expert here please help!!

I just installed "SJ_Samsung_Omnia_Today_2_BlackTheme.cab" and "SJ_Samsung_Omnia_Today_2_SilverTheme.cab" without uninstall the black theme. Now i tried to uninstall and i have error message saying "SJ_Samsung_Omnia_Today_2_SilverTheme.cab was not completely remove. Do you want to remove it from the installed program" and i hit ok. However nothing happen. I try to reinstall the same .cab file and it says it cannot remove the previous version from my phone. WHY?? Can someone tell me how i can uninstall this?