Problem with Opera

Guest spvc500

Guest spvc500

I'm using BBC Mobile as my home page (enhanced version) but for the past few days Opera won't

open it. I can get it using IE but I much prefer using Opera. I've searched Opera forum with no success.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

I was wondering if anyone could quickly check to see if they could log onto bbc.co.uk/mobile using Opera,

I would then know if the problem was with my Touch HD or a problem with Opera.

BTW I'm using the updated HTC Rom, if that makes any difference. I would be grateful if anyone

could spend a couple of minutes of their time to help me

Guest spvc500
No problems with my original Orange rom.

r

Andrew

Hi, thanks for checking it out, looks like it might be a problem with the updated ROM.

I'll try and re-flash and see what happens

edit

I've re-flashed the Rom and it's made no difference. I can get the standard text only version of

BBC mobile but when I try the enhanced version I get the wrong page.

Anyone got any suggestions ?

Edited by spvc500

Guest Mikeyb50
Hi, thanks for checking it out, looks like it might be a problem with the updated ROM.

I'll try and re-flash and see what happens

edit

I've re-flashed the Rom and it's made no difference. I can get the standard text only version of

BBC mobile but when I try the enhanced version I get the wrong page.

Anyone got any suggestions ?

The problem seems to be with the new updated ROM as I have the same issue since updating, I guess HTC will issue a hotfix soon

Guest spvc500
The problem seems to be with the new updated ROM as I have the same issue since updating, I guess HTC will issue a hotfix soon

Whoooohoooo ! BBC mobile homepage up and running on Opera. Must have been a problem at the BBC end, still

its a bit strange but I don't care cos its working now :excl: