Omnia BLACK Skins

Guest smilegod

Guest smilegod

post-535527-1238937268_thumb.jpg

Skin looks very simple and nice. I tried to skin most used programs. All skins are portrait.

Manila 2D

post-535527-1238937346_thumb.jpg

This skin contains pictures and one *.xml file. To install you have to use M2DC («Themes» –> «Add» –> choose omnia_manila_skin.m2dct –> click «apply»).

Omnia_Manila_skin.rar

S2U2

post-535527-1238937524_thumb.jpg

To install skin you just need to copy GFX and lang.ini into S2U2 instalation folder (Program Files/S2U2). Then run iLock2.exe, and wait few seconds, now you can run S2U2.

Omnia_S2U2_skin_battery.rar

Pocket Music

post-535527-1238937591_thumb.jpg

To install skin copy omnia_pocketmusic_skin.vsk into PMSkins folder (Program Files/PocketMusic). Then run PocketMusic-> settings -> «Skins» -> choose «Omnia_PocketMusic_skin»

Omnia_PocketMusic_skin.rar

Windows Mobile Dialer

post-535527-1238937616_thumb.jpg

To install skin, copy files from Omnia_WMDialer_skin into Windows folder. You should copy using Resco File Explorer. In Resco File Explorer turn on 'See hidden files' option. When you copy you should accept overwriting ROM files, for changes to take effect.

Omnia_WMDialer_skin.rar

Have fun.... :excl:

Edited by smilegod

Guest smilegod
looks great! what do i need to install this? will it display in English?

There are instructions under each skin

and yes it should work in English

Guest keoni69

When I copy the GFX file to S2U2 and restart S2U2 i cant see this white bar on the wallpaper :s hehe can you tell me what is this white bar please?looks cool but it only shows a plain black wallpaper with the white line on the bottom but without the greyish white bar on it...can u tell me what it is please?

PS: im talking about the first picture not the battery

Thank you they are incredible!

:excl:

Edited by keoni69

Guest anamelesssomebody

Thanks Smilegod.

A question though. My Omnia is all black except for the WMDialer background. I have these cool brushed metal buttons that turn dark blue when pressed from Tiki umm forgot the rest of his name,Sorry. Anyway I just want to change the background which I could have done already but the writing is black and would'nt show up to well on a black background :excl: Your background is black with white writing which is what I want. I think if I use your dlrback_port.png it will give me the black background, but what about the white writing? Will it appear with your background or what other files should I use? Could I install your whole file and then put my buttons back in? That is what I am thinking of doing but don't want to mess up anything to much. Thank you or anyone else who could help here.

Guest smilegod

When I copy the GFX file to S2U2 and restart S2U2 i cant see this white bar on the wallpaper :s hehe can you tell me what is this white bar please?looks cool but it only shows a plain black wallpaper with the white line on the bottom but without the greyish white bar on it...can u tell me what it is please?

PS: im talking about the first picture not the battery

Thank you they are incredible!

:excl:

There are 2 versions of this skin one with normal battery (1st picture) and one with 3D battery (2nd picture)

Here is what you wanted

Omnia_S2U2_skin.rar

Guest keoni69
There are 2 versions of this skin one with normal battery (1st picture) and one with 3D battery (2nd picture)

Here is what you wanted

Omnia_S2U2_skin.rar

Oouu!capish!thank you mate they both look just perfect, but me like more the 3D :excl: just perfect! thank you very much!

Guest smilegod
Forgive me if i missed some info, but this skin does or does not have a landscape mode? If so, any pics?

As I said before all skins are portrait.

Edited by smilegod

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Semaster

Great skins in black. Could you pls also included the Black for Inesoft Dialer??? Im looking for this a long time.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest folletto
Windows Mobile Dialer

post-535527-1238937616_thumb.jpg

To install skin, copy files from Omnia_WMDialer_skin into Windows folder. You should copy using Resco File Explorer. In Resco File Explorer turn on 'See hidden files' option. When you copy you should accept overwriting ROM files, for changes to take effect.

Omnia_WMDialer_skin.rar

Have fun.... <_<

good job! thanks! I was just looking for something like this!

why not modded the dialer in landscape mode? maybe because you think isn't so useful?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest torconbt

when I try to install the black dialer, I am getting this message when trying to replace:

cannot copy 'drlback_port': Access is denied. Be certain that there is enough free storage memorey, that the destination is not write-protected and that the file is not currently in use

How do I overcome this?

Thanks.

Guest ajinooo

Hi all,

installed the dialer (i.e. the files within the zip files into Windows folder). Then soft reset. Dialer is still the same as before (I currently have the SECDialer black skin (with white top background)). Any help is greatly appreciated.

JJ

Edited by ajinooo

Guest panaros

i see in the first photo that you have a skin for Inesoft dialer.

Could yoy please share it with us?

Edited by panaros

Guest anyanyany

i apologize in advance.

i dont get how install these? M2DC? what is this... i downloaded the cab of the M2DC off one of the links someone posted i installed it on my phone i get 'unable to find manilla 2d settings file. Is manilla 2d installed?' if i click on the manilla2dconfigsetup it says 'there is no application associated with "manilla2dconfigsetup:. run the application first, then opthen this file from within the application'.

thanks