Spb Mobile Shell 3 Tips, tricks, themes

Guest smilegod

Guest new2city
Anyone got a fix for this? It's my only gripe so far.

The solution is somewhere here as well. go to galarm settings, advanced options and enabled the show next alarm in S2U2(and others)

Guest willyg44
The solution is somewhere here as well. go to galarm settings, advanced options and enabled the show next alarm in S2U2(and others)

I have done that. It still doesn't show. Is there a way to get into the default alarm program that is used when you press the alarm tab? By this I mean before I installed g-alarm?

Guest new2city
I have done that. It still doesn't show. Is there a way to get into the default alarm program that is used when you press the alarm tab? By this I mean before I installed g-alarm?

it's either one or the other mate.. as far as I know..

Guest banderdragon
im pretty sure he means when you take the phone off of standby, the other version had a setting that would "show now screen whenever phone wakes up."

but that's working fine because I am using S2U2 and I have my "unlock to home screen" option on..

I am looking more for ease-of-use.

i have it mapped so that the only button that powers on the Omnia is the power button. I don't use S2U2 because i don't care about the slide to unlock. I looked into it, and the unlock to home screen only works when you lock it.

Guest deathwalker01

Hi all,

Is there a way to clear the call log in SPB Mobile Shell v3.0? oe will I have to remove the panel?

Regards

Deathwalker

Guest anubi1126

Hi i have installed imarche change skin added the task manager panel cab which works but it removes the changeskin pro page as its the same panel no any way to add the task manger cab with new panel no i have tried editing the cab but it will not let me thanks

Guest anubi1126
Hi all,

Is there a way to clear the call log in SPB Mobile Shell v3.0? oe will I have to remove the panel?

Regards

Deathwalker

i have added the call log to my faves so it can be deleted there

Guest rckymtnrfc

Deathwalker,

I have noticed they don't make it easy to clear your call history from inside the Mobile Shell interface. I've found you just have to go into your phone's normal call log and delete them there....then after awhile Mobile Shell picks up the changes.

On another topic....I have the same issue as Pincia, In my Omnia there is no registry key HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSINBOX and when I trying to define the new key I receive the error message "error creating the registry key".

I'd love to get the Txt Msg button to go to SMS Chat....once I get that...the world will be a perfect place. =)

Guest sunfire

anyone knows how to add in programs into the SPB menu folders like internet , multimedia, tools, etc. i can only seem to add files/programs for Games and Navigation folders but not the rest. Unlike the previous version, i can go to spb menu setting to add programs or file, seems like this option no longer exist. Can anyone help. thanks

Guest jclarkk
anyone knows how to add in programs into the SPB menu folders like internet , multimedia, tools, etc. i can only seem to add files/programs for Games and Navigation folders but not the rest. Unlike the previous version, i can go to spb menu setting to add programs or file, seems like this option no longer exist. Can anyone help. thanks

Make folders editable or removable

Unlock the SPB Menu so you can add and remove links as you wish.

Navigate to: HKLM>Software>Spb Software House 2>Menu>Root

In there you will find folders that correspond to the menu items in the SPB Menu. E.G: Internet

You need to go into the folder and add a DWORD value called "Add" with the value of "1".

Once this is done, go to SPB Menu and open the Menu Catagory. Click the options button (bottom right) and you will see 3 new buttons.

Guest pda512
Hi i have installed imarche change skin added the task manager panel cab which works but it removes the changeskin pro page as its the same panel no any way to add the task manger cab with new panel no i have tried editing the cab but it will not let me thanks

You will find if you add the keys for the Task Manager panel manually as Panel 13, you will retain the Professional Home page. This is what I did.

Guest anochampions
Lovin' v.3 ! Here's a couple of backgrounds for you. First...

A neat executive/modern wallpaper. I've adjusted it so that the medium analogue clock sits nicely in the centre. Also try the red and orange versions.

interface1-green-screengrab1.pnginterface1-green-screengrab2.png

You can download the files here (right click, save as):

SPB 3 960x478 green wallpaper - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Jum...face1-green.png

SPB 3 960x478 red wallpaper - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Jum...erface1-red.png

SPB 3 960x478 orange wallpaper - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Jum...ace1-orange.png

S2U2 240x400 green wallpaper - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Jum...n-wallpaper.jpg

Where can i found the clock for s2u??

Guest Gregy1403

Hi

I noticed two things after isntalling SPB Mobile Shell 3 with Imarche skins;

- After synchronizing my Omnia with PC with Active sync my ringing melody is reset and all contacts in Contacts folder are deleted, i have to add them again

- pics of the contact are not displayed for incoming calls in call log .. strange .. if i call outgoing the picture will show in call log, when the same person calls me back, picture won't be shown in call log

- S2u2 - all of sudden it displays me the same appointment twice when locked with s2u2

Thanks for possible solutions or answers!

Guest sunfire
Make folders editable or removable

Unlock the SPB Menu so you can add and remove links as you wish.

Navigate to: HKLM>Software>Spb Software House 2>Menu>Root

In there you will find folders that correspond to the menu items in the SPB Menu. E.G: Internet

You need to go into the folder and add a DWORD value called "Add" with the value of "1".

Once this is done, go to SPB Menu and open the Menu Catagory. Click the options button (bottom right) and you will see 3 new buttons.

thanks but sorry for the newbie question but how do i unlock SPM menu? Whats HKTM?

Guest ardvarkofdoom

How to get G-Alarm instead of default alarm? Working perfect

- Install VJBrisk

- Go in Program files/Vijay555/vjbrisk

- Inside this folder, there are VJBrisk.exe, make a copy of it.

- rename this copy into clock.exe

- replace this new clock.exe into window/

- Go in G-alarm folder

- create a shortcut of G-alarm.exe

- rename it in clocklnk (don't forget the lnk at the end. : clocklnk.lnk)

- Put this shortcut into /windows/

This could work for other applications ! List them : Klaxon OK;

If you need back your original clock.exe, it's HERE

Ok... what am I missing... installed vjbrisk, made a copy, renamed it to "clock.exe" and placed it in /windows/. Then I made a shortcut for g-alarm and renamed it "clockink.ink" and placed it in windows. It still pulls up standard alarm page...

Guest pda512
thanks but sorry for the newbie question but how do i unlock SPM menu? Whats HKTM?

You mean HKLM and it is one of the root folders in the registry. Open a registry editor on your phone or use CeRegistry editor and you will find it.

Not sure what you want to unlock?

Edited by pda512

Guest anubi1126

@ pda512 i still for some reason can not get it to work so have removed it for now lol

ok edit here i have reread the manual instructions and now have it working thanks pda512

Edited by anubi1126

Guest sunfire
You mean HKLM and it is one of the root folders in the registry. Open a registry editor on your phone or use CeRegistry editor and you will find it.

Not sure what you want to unlock?

Thanks. It works. though i do wish they would make it more user friendly instead like the previous version.

Guest mxmaciek

Hi. Has anybody figured out (without digging in registry, layout.dat etc.), how to make the bloody operator logo/name visible? :D

Guest kaanHAN

Hi, i got a little problem...

i installed build 6411 mobile shell 3.0, and then HTC task manager's icon on task bar(at screen) doesn't appear... are there anyway to reconigure this out?

it is checked to be seen on today screen at Task Manager's options...

QBUS 06 clean rom is on my omnia...

Guest pizzajunge
I am trying to do the VJBrisk mod in order to remap the clock to tclock.exe...Whenever I try and copy the renamed VJBrisk.exe (which I renamed to clock.exe) into the Windows folder, it says "Access Denied"...Any ideas???

Also, I recently took a picture and resized it to 970x468 (the default wallpaper size)...Whenever I select the picture for BG, it blows the picture up and doesn't center it...Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks a lot!

HI!

Try to adjust the resolution of your new wallpaper to the same resolution the spb pictures have. I guess its 72 dpi, but just have a look in the (detailed) properties of the picture.

Cheers