--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest techmaster7545

Spb Ms3 users thanks to Sector i found how to get soft key to change use reg editor

now we can get from today screen to spb home faster

This is for WM6.5 Titanium V4

HKEY Local Machine --- software--- Microsoft --- Chome

and see sk1url & sk1text

HKEY Local Machine --- software--- Microsoft --- Chome ---clauncher --- page1

and see sk2url & sk2text

SK1URL= Same as ACTIONURL, but for the “Left Soft Key”.

SK1TEXT= The text displayed for the “Left Soft Key”.

SK2URL= Same as ACTIONURL, but for the “Right Soft Key”.

SK2TEXT= The text displayed for the “Right Soft Key”.

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest thetwiztidfreak

Im having issues connecting my bluetooth headset with 6.5 is any one else having this problem and know a fix?

Ok, I am having an issue. My phone goes to "sleep" and then will not wake up. I tried all the buttons, the power button and nothing. I had to actually take out the battery and re-satrt the phone. Any ideas? I am using v4 lite fyi.

Guest godwhacker
Im having issues connecting my bluetooth headset with 6.5 is any one else having this problem and know a fix?

yep, mine won't connect either. i put in a report on bug tracker for it.

Guest techmaster7545
yep, mine won't connect either. i put in a report on bug tracker for it.

Not A Bug Mine Works fine how are you doing it

Guest techmaster7545
Ok, I am having an issue. My phone goes to "sleep" and then will not wake up. I tried all the buttons, the power button and nothing. I had to actually take out the battery and re-satrt the phone. Any ideas? I am using v4 lite fyi.

Not A Bug Mine Works fine how are you doing it

Guest odessit2000

using the newest version of the 6.5 Rom v.04 + WM 7 Titanium Project Theam - problem is - when my screen is locked and if I have missed a call, sms or Email slide/push button will show that I have 1 missed call item but not email - i tested a lot and sometimes show Email not missed call - lock screen would not show everything that you missed.

Has anyone experienced this ?

what steps are u doing to get it to work

Just flashing the ROM as normal. I used CHome to disable some panels, and installed some apps. That's about it. I just did a hard reset and re-flashed the v4 lite ROM so we'll see what happens.

Guest techmaster7545

For People having Prob. with bluetooth this is what i did

Go to easy settings make sure bluetooth is turned on then Settings---Bluetooth add devise and mine connected just fine

PS; I have a jabra but should be same for all you have to make sure ur led light on ur ear piece is on steady not blinking or it wont find it

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest zr2ee

only bluetooth issues i've experienced are intermittent, sometimes it will automatically connect and sometimes it won't, i have to turn bluetooth off and on to get it to pair, i'm currently using adrynalines ROM and the issue is persistant on both so i dont think its anything particular to the cooked roms themselves

Guest techmaster7545
can you update the screenshots on page 1 for the new panels and such? TY

Wozzer will be out for two days he said that he would when he got back

Guest thrawn72
For People having Prob. with bluetooth this is what i did

Go to easy settings make sure bluetooth is turned on then Settings---Bluetooth add devise and mine connected just fine

PS; I have a jabra but should be same for all you have to make sure ur led light on ur ear piece is on steady not blinking or it wont find it

Only problem Im having is when I turn off my bluetooth I have to manually reconnect it in bluetooth settings.

Ok, again pardon my noobishness, but when I install apps should I install them to the "device", or to "my storage"? Also, what is a good program to use with 6.5 to make the "X" button actually close programs?

Guest techmaster7545
Only problem Im having is when I turn off my bluetooth I have to manually reconnect it in bluetooth settings.

each has a pin code 0000 or 8888 is ur is diffrent u need to go to smart pairing tab add ur own code that all i can think of

Guest jhickey

Has the bug that caused the phone to not vibrate while it's asleep been fixed? Even if I set the sound profile to vibrate, the phone will not vibrate when I receive a text or a phone call while it's asleep.

Guest monsterpt
I'm not sure about mickey, but I was talking about the actual outline of the honeycomb. In the previous build, the whole honeycomb would highlight. Now there is only a white "haze" that shows what honeycomb you're on, and it's really hard to see the names with it.

There is a program on xda that tweaks the start menu for 6.5 It actually converts it to 4 column menu that I like better. everything i use alot can now be moved up into the first screen without scrolling to it.

hexagon menu - props to rafyvitto

Guest techmaster7545
There is a program on xda that tweaks the start menu for 6.5 It actually converts it to 4 column menu that I like better. everything i use alot can now be moved up into the first screen without scrolling to it.

hexagon menu - props to rafyvitto

it says 240 x 320 qvga only so does it still work good on i910

Guest timmyk465

AMAZING ROM! Everything is working great, easy install, no issues.

One request to everyone out there... does anyone know where to find the original Samsung Contacts?

Guest ruasoh
its a cab for that on xda but it didnt run for me.

i would search for (use quotes) "honeycomb cab + xda developers"

but I NEED HELP!!!

That worked perfectly! Thanks!!