--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Mr_Slugo

Just flashed with the M2D .04 and all I can say is WOW ... the screen is responsive and functional ...you my friend will be getting a donation for your hard work ....and a hardy thank you on top of that

Guest WoZZeR999

Well, I'm back from the wedding. I can get back into getting some fixes done. Remember, if you come across anything in the rom, please post it to the bug tracker (first post), so that I don't forget about it.

Guest techmaster7545
Well, I'm back from the wedding. I can get back into getting some fixes done. Remember, if you come across anything in the rom, please post it to the bug tracker (first post), so that I don't forget about it.

WELCOME BACK WOZZER!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Apo11on
Woz how can I get a copy of the full v4 rom? Last time I used the M2D Rom it bricked my phone. I followed all instructions carefully. The CC upgrade was great but the PDA update killed the phone.

it is technically impossible for PDA update to kill your phone. if the update failed for whatever reason - you're wrong, assuming your omnia is bricked. it can be reflashed again

Guest Rhyzar

I have tried to register with the bug tracker http://wozzer.host22.com/login_page.php , but for some reason I never got a confirmation email or anything. (Have checked spam, etc.) When I try to log in, it just says Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.

Edited by Rhyzar

Guest rubadub234

How bout them wings?

Guest daninnj

Is anyone else having trouble with some panels not showing up? For example, I have CHome, CClock, and CFacebook enabled in the editor but they are not showing up on the Today screen. Others do.

Guest TheDrizzle
Is anyone else having trouble with some panels not showing up? For example, I have CHome, CClock, and CFacebook enabled in the editor but they are not showing up on the Today screen. Others do.

Make sure you use the "exit" softkey on the lower right in CHomeEditor and NOT the "OK" at the top. For me, any changes I make in CHomeEditor are not enacted unless I use the "exit" softkey. I use the "OK" at the top, the changes are ignored. It seems to disable then enable Titanium when you use exit and not when you use OK so that might be part of the issue.

Guest daninnj
Make sure you use the "exit" softkey on the lower right in CHomeEditor and NOT the "OK" at the top. For me, any changes I make in CHomeEditor are not enacted unless I use the "exit" softkey. I use the "OK" at the top, the changes are ignored. It seems to disable then enable Titanium when you use exit and not when you use OK so that might be part of the issue.

Thanks, but I've been doing that all along. Dunno why it's behaving this way. I'll probably reflash it tomorrow.

Guest Manute2001
it is technically impossible for PDA update to kill your phone. if the update failed for whatever reason - you're wrong, assuming your omnia is bricked. it can be reflashed again

The same thing happened to my phone, and now it is in the so-called Monahans state where it won't power on and Windows asks for a Monahans driver. I have not seen any way of reflashing it from this state.

I'd like to figure out what went wrong so that I can put Wozzer's ROM on my new Omnia when I get it later this week... if I can work up the courage to do so... lol.

Guest balaams_ass

Took the plunge upon the v4 release. Too much to learn too little free time. Thanks Wozzer. No really thanks. I'll toss you a six pack on PP next payday.

Guest WdGldDave

Anyone know why the Lock/Unlock screen in WinMobile 6.5 is about 30% dimmer than after you unlock? I know where it is by now but if I'm outside and I turn the phone on in bright sunlight, I just can't see anything until I've guessed the locations of and successfully moved the slider. Can the unlock screen brightness be adjusted?

BTW, I love V .4.

Guest bhelm

Anyone else noticed the touch screen vibration feedback not working? On my current setup the option for feedback has not been disabled but I'm not getting vibration feedback, Start>Settings>Personal>Vibration.

Build: v.04

Version: M2D

Thanks

Guest matthoop11

Anyone else have the problem of M2D constantly unloading after using every single program. It just always says "tap here to launch TouchFlo..." after every program.

Guest vbchan
Anyone else noticed the touch screen vibration feedback not working? On my current setup the option for feedback has not been disabled but I'm not getting vibration feedback, Start>Settings>Personal>Vibration.

Build: v.04

Version: M2D

Thanks

Anyone else have the problem of M2D constantly unloading after using every single program. It just always says "tap here to launch TouchFlo..." after every program.

If you have tried to fix this and nothing would work. I would try doing a hard reset if you haven't already.

Edited by vbchan

Guest peperonikiller
If you have tried to fix this and nothing would work. I would try doing a hard reset if you haven't already.

And if all else fails, i would do a re-flash of the rom. Becuase everything is working fine for me.

Guest Dblocker

In addition to hitting "exit" in the CHome Editor fire up your registry editor and look in

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome

for the string ExtensibilityXML - this is the list of panels that are displayed and what CHome Editor should be modifying on your behalf. Make sure you see CHome, CClock, etc in this list.

If they're in the list then next step is to look at each panel's individual registry settings to see if something got messed up.

You can also check in your Titanium_240x400.cpr xml file to make sure the Layers for these panels hasn't gotten messed up somehow.

Guest bmn4711

I have a problem that I can't seem to find the answer for... I've ran the flasher for Wozzer's firmware, and it completes without error, but when it restarts my omnia, it freezes on the flash screen, and I have to pull the battery to get it to turn off. I've tried reflashing several times, and always get this error! What can I do?

Thanks!

Guest jhickey
Anyone know why the Lock/Unlock screen in WinMobile 6.5 is about 30% dimmer than after you unlock? I know where it is by now but if I'm outside and I turn the phone on in bright sunlight, I just can't see anything until I've guessed the locations of and successfully moved the slider. Can the unlock screen brightness be adjusted?

BTW, I love V .4.

While at the lock screen, if you hold down the End key for a few seconds, the phone should light up. <_<

Guest aznricerocket92

been lurking on here for a while now and decided to try the v04 M2D and i like it very much.

im having a problem with jblend though, when i open it up and click on download it says " [NOTICE] this service is for Samsung handset users. This contents on this site may not work properly on other vendor's handsets."

anyone know how to fix this?

Guest tablebreaker

Hey, I flashed to Wozzer's ROM, and UDML says that it was successful and reboots my phone, but the phone gets stuck at the splash screen! What should I do? I've reflashed several times, and this is still happening!

Thanks!

Guest aznricerocket92
Hey, I flashed to Wozzer's ROM, and UDML says that it was successful and reboots my phone, but the phone gets stuck at the splash screen! What should I do? I've reflashed several times, and this is still happening!

Thanks!

i just tapped the screen profusely until it went through.

Guest dtread

Finally got up the nerves to flash my phone after lurking here for a long time. I flashed with leaked rom, worked great, flashed with Wozzer's V4 and it worked fine. I didnt even have to dial *228 either time. Everything just seems to work. Actually, GPS got a lock right at way out on porch in Gmaps with 4 sats. Infact, it works so good that I downloaded BasicGPS and have already found my first Cache! Cant beat it with a stick! NICE ROM WOZZER!