--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999
the selector on there his has a light hexagon and we have egg shape blurr to select

Have you tried running the cab?

Guest myoder020

does anyone else have the problem where the phone doesn't vibrate if it's in sleep mode?

also can anyone post the background pic used for the diamondqvga theme.

Edited by myoder020

Guest jstuart91
installed soft reset still dont work

Try using this, Unrar it and then instal the cab for the color you want... changes the color of the Highlight bar on the main panel and uses a hexagon of the same color in the start menu

TitaniumColors6.5.rar

Guest techmaster7545
Try using this, Unrar it and then instal the cab for the color you want... changes the color of the Highlight bar on the main panel and uses a hexagon of the same color in the start menu

trying now thanks

yea that worked super thanks

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

do you know how to change the hex on start menu to white and get top and bottom bar more transparent like it was

i got the bar fixed jst need hex to change color

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest jbrittmartin
do you know how to change the hex on start menu to white and get top and bottom bar more transparent like it was

i got the bar fixed jst need hex to change color

please let me know how you did both the bar and the hex color.... did you use the Default cab from the Titanium Colors pack?

thanks in advance. <_<

Guest jbrittmartin

is there a way to change what is on the Titanium Today screen? and is there a way to change the order of what's there as well?

i've looked but can't seem to figure out how to do this.

EDIT:

also i'm seeing that S2U2 still doesn't work properly. <_<

Edited by jbrittmartin

Guest techmaster7545
please let me know how you did both the bar and the hex color.... did you use the Default cab from the Titanium Colors pack?

thanks in advance. <_<

yes Default cab soft reset 2 times and was changing background and went back to clear still working on hex

Guest Foster318

Anyone having trouble downloading the new v.5? I even purchaced a prem account from 4shared, and it keeps telling me about half way through "C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\zU1a5r6q.rar.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."

Maybe it's just fluke, I'll try again later.

Guest techmaster7545
is there a way to change what is on the Titanium Today screen? and is there a way to change the order of what's there as well?

i've looked but can't seem to figure out how to do this.

EDIT:

also i'm seeing that S2U2 still doesn't work properly. <_<

start ---utilites----chrome editor

Guest Dblocker
DBlocker i havent forgot abt you its just a pain to find

Appreciate the help techmaster! I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Guest jkordecki

Great ROM. I've tried most of everyone's and your v.4 has been the best so far. I just did a fresh install of v.5 lite. Only one question. What happened to the windows live CHome tab, it's missing and i liked having messenger on home.

Guest Uribam

Uh..... I woke up this morning and started my phone....then noticed the loading screen for wm said sector and kwanchai?! Is that right or did I download an i900 rom in my drunken stupor?

Guest lilfields
Anyone having trouble downloading the new v.5? I even purchaced a prem account from 4shared, and it keeps telling me about half way through "C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\zU1a5r6q.rar.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."

Maybe it's just fluke, I'll try again later.

I kept timing out when I was trying to get v.4, so it's not just a v.5 problem, it has to have something to do with 4shared's servers. I'm waiting for it to appear on Omniarom.com

Guest Adrynalyne
Uh..... I woke up this morning and started my phone....then noticed the loading screen for wm said sector and kwanchai?! Is that right or did I download an i900 rom in my drunken stupor?

LOL....

Well, if your phone works as a phone and what not, then no. An i900 cooked rom would break many functions and probably wouldn't boot. Sounds like we know where Wozzer got his SYS <_<

Its just a splash screen.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest Uribam
LOL....

Well, if your phone works as a phone and what not, then no. Sounds like we know where Wozzer got his SYS <_<

Its just a splash screen.

Actually I have no idea if my phone works as a phone. I haven't even tried it yet.....hah.

Guest Uribam

Yeah I agree. Gotta love waking up after a night of drinking and seeing something completely out of place on your phone though =P

Guest bga7x

<_<

Guest odessit2000

Hey Wozz, is it normal, i flashed from .04 to .05 and when i go to the Settings > System > Version Info > and it shows that ROM Version is CC20.20961 ?

i thought it should be new one 21725

Thank you for your hard work