--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest techmaster7545
well i'm not quite adept enough to go fooling around in the registry.... if anybody's done this with success please let me know how ya did it. <_<

thanks.

yea its pretty easy what are u wanting to put there ill tell u how

Guest Rhyzar
Would anyone be interested in a minor update? (it would be .05.1). It's the same thing, but optimized with a lower memory footprint. My lite (not naked) will have around 120 free. I'm still making sure everything works, and I can probably but it down more, but if there isn't much of an interest, I can save it for .06

I would say no just save it for .06.

btw using .05 Lite, and everything runs much better than .04 (stability especially) haven't had it lock up or anything yet!

Thanks for sharing a great rom for everyone.

Guest WoZZeR999

Well, once a new SYS version comes out, I'll have .06. I did a lot to save even more space. With my panels, google maps, java, TCPMP, total commander, facebook AND advanced commander, I have 124 megs free. The only thing I really removed was youtube, as I didn't end up really using it. I still have a decent amount of other stuff I could remove, I just have to try to find the cabs for them so the people who do use them can install them. I also ended up with a few extra megs of ram in the process.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest bga7x
has anyone tried to setup the lock function under settings? It doesn't seem to work properly anymore, if I set it up to ask for my password after a certain amount of time and then go in and try and change the settings again, the lock screen appears asking for my pw but there isn't a way to hit 'enter' so your just stuck at the lock screen. Then I have to soft reset.

all you need to do is enter your password and press the d-pad and it will take you to lock settings!!!!

Guest zeker11

Sorry but im new to this ....when i unzip the file it says invalid image file to open the bin file?I downloaded blazingwolfs rom and the bin file was easy to find but this one i can't open or find after unziping..Any thoughts?

Guest dmcnado
Would anyone be interested in a minor update? (it would be .05.1). It's the same thing, but optimized with a lower memory footprint. My lite (not naked) will have around 120 free. I'm still making sure everything works, and I can probably but it down more, but if there isn't much of an interest, I can save it for .06

I would be interested in a lite v. 05.1, unless you will be having an 06 soon. I am running lite v. 05 and it is good so far!

Guest dmcnado

I would be interested in a lite v. 05.1, unless you will be having an 06 soon. I am running lite v. 05 and it is good so far!

Guest zeker11
Which rom are you trying to use, and where did you download it from(omniarom, or 4shared)?

4 shared i did the cc20 that went fine and blazings went fine but i like this one best...

Guest WoZZeR999

The installation should be the same as blazins. After downloading the .rar, you have to extract the file (try 7-zip or winrar), and flash with that file.

Guest zeker11
The installation should be the same as blazins. After downloading the .rar, you have to extract the file (try 7-zip or winrar), and flash with that file.

i was using winzip i'll try with another (7zip or winrar)thanks wozzer

Guest zeker11
i was using winzip i'll try with another (7zip or winrar)thanks wozzer

Got it!!! It seemed to be a winzip issue or just plain user error winrar worked fine <_<

I used v4 do i need to hard reset to go to v5 or just flash over?

Guest dmcnado
Got it!!! It seemed to be a winzip issue or just plain user error winrar worked fine <_<

I used v4 do i need to hard reset to go to v5 or just flash over?

I have not hard reset before flashing any of Wozzer's roms and I have not had any problems.

Guest Apo11on
I don't like the skyfire UI.

it's the *only* winmo browser out there, which properly supports Flash...try to open heavy flash sites like fox.com or nba.com in opera and then do the same with skyfire and you'll see what i mean. UI may not be the best, but it does what no other browser can....

Guest Apo11on

I'm running v5 Lite - for some reason I cannot install TCPMP Omnia Phenom Edition 2 with Finger Menu cab neither on the Device or My Storage - it starts the installation and then it produces this error: "Installation was unsuccessful. The the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions." The exact same cab previously installed fine on v4 M2D. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Any idea how to fix this?

Guest Richard713

i down loaded and installed the newest m2d rom, on the updated details it shows that M2D was Updated to v21 but when i installed shows as v18..... just a newb question can anyone clarify for me.....

Guest jmart518

I too am getting the same error message with TCPMP Omnia Phenom Edition 2 with Finger Menu cab installation. I am using V.05 Lite.

Guest Adrynalyne
I'm running v5 Lite - for some reason I cannot install TCPMP Omnia Phenom Edition 2 with Finger Menu cab neither on the Device or My Storage - it starts the installation and then it produces this error: "Installation was unsuccessful. The the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions." The exact same cab previously installed fine on v4 M2D. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Any idea how to fix this?

Why bother with v2, when v3 is out?

Guest willyg44

Went back to 6.5 after I was having typing issues, and the ROM now is working beautifully!! Awesomeness, I'm lovin it.

Edited by willyg44

Guest vbchan

Maybe somebody already said something about this and i missed it, but why does it say sector and khuanchai at the starting windows mobile screen? where's wozzer's name?

Guest Apo11on
Why bother with v2, when v3 is out?

thanks for the heads up kind sir, but v3 has the same problem - installation fails with the same error

Guest ribbz

I would probably say wait for .06 to incorporate it.