--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest elliedawg
does anyone have the full screen volume cab

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious, but can someone post a link to Adrynalyne's latest (preferably with a description of what's in it)?

Guest saruutskushii

ok.. not software issuse.. apparently I'm having the same luck.. I have another issuse with WM phones.. so the camera is a hardware issuse from a fall.. but the new replacement will be here tomorrow.. I hope they don't mind it's on a the leak 6.1 copy... oh well..

Guest techmaster7545

Does anyone know how to fix this the grey should be black on screen 1 and screen 2 the lines shouldnt be there its weird

post-534562-1244658607_thumb.png post-534562-1244658595_thumb.png

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Rob Storm
does anyone have the full screen volume cab

never mind found it

I'm also looking for it so if you would be so kind to link to it I would greatly appreciate it. :D

Guest amprof
Im guessing you installed the Touchplayer cab I put together. I put a lot of time getting EVERY association needed working.

That would have fixed your file association problem, then installing the next touchplayer cab would have resolved your codecs issue.

Most of the SMplayer/Touchplayer cabs out there were just thrown together, and don't include the needed registry information. Because I don't remove codecs, I never added them to my cab.

You're absolutely right. I did use your Touchplayer cab. Thx for the great work, and sorry for not noting that in my original note.

Guest cmr3000x
just another success story, flashed my i910 to WoZZeR's v5 stock...was weird because i had to use xp (wouldn't work in vista/7) but after than everything seems to be working fine. havn't really had time to customize or try out gps but will do that soon. thanks WoZZeR :D ;):D

just for the record, i completely all of my flashing on Windows 7 RC and had absolutely no issues with install and flashing.

Guest dmcnado
Does anyone know how to fix this the grey should be black on screen 1 and screen 2 the lines shouldnt be there its weird

post-534562-1244658607_thumb.png post-534562-1244658595_thumb.png

I get those lines when my phone is getting ready to lock up & crash...

Guest dmcnado
impressive!

would you mind doing a side by side comparson of ROMS you played with?? any updates?

thanks in advance

aace

See attached. I put this together, mostly based on my less than perfect memory, so take it all w/ a grain of salt! I don't have any updates yet. Only been running the Adrynalyne Base rom (3.6) for a couple of days. Like it so far! Plus, with it being so basic, I've had to become more adept with Chome Editor, reg edits and reSTART. Hope this is the info you're seeking.

rom_comparison.pdf

Guest Temjerk

I looked through the thread but couldn't find an answer.

I flashed mine last night and everything has been working fine, I've powered it on and off multiple times.

I removed my SD card to give a friend some files and turned my phone back on with the card out of it. Now, card or not, the bottom half of the screen will continue to display the windows loading screen (which no longer has the cursive text) on top of any application but below the soft keys. Is there a solution for this or will I need to reflash it without the card in it.

Guest johnny2678

Hi Folks

I just flashed .05 M2D and notice that HTC Album (Photo Tab) and HTC AudioManager (Music Tab) immediately shut down after opening.

Fresh flash with no customizations or cab installs... anyone else have this problem? Can anyone recommend a fix?

I also have this problem when I install the lite/naked and install M2D via cab.

It can't just be me!

Guest gert260

My maps search and internet buttons in the touchflo view do not function. I've searched through this thread to no avail. Any help would be great. This rom is awesome btw. THANKS. Sorry didn't mean to yell. i get excited

Edited by gert260

Guest vbchan
Me too. I missed some txts and calls this week. Any ideas? I'm using .5 lite.

did you do a hard reset before you flashed that rom? if not then maybe that's the problem, but if you did then not too sure...sorry

Guest Rob V
Plus, with it being so basic, I've had to become more adept with Chome Editor, reg edits and reSTART.

Thanks for the writeup, dmcnado. I've used only WoZZer's ROMs so far, but might at least try one of the others based on your info.

One thing I've been wondering: Can anyone tell me if there's any advantage to having programs integrated into the ROM vs. being installed later? It seems to me that I'd have more flexibility by starting with a so-called "naked" ROM and then adding exactly the stuff I want. Also, this makes it easy to uninstall and/or upgrade programs which is more difficult (if not impossible) when they're burned into the ROM. Thanks!

Guest dmcnado
Thanks for the writeup, dmcnado. I've used only WoZZer's ROMs so far, but might at least try one of the others based on your info.

One thing I've been wondering: Can anyone tell me if there's any advantage to having programs integrated into the ROM vs. being installed later? It seems to me that I'd have more flexibility by starting with a so-called "naked" ROM and then adding exactly the stuff I want. Also, this makes it easy to uninstall and/or upgrade programs which is more difficult (if not impossible) when they're burned into the ROM. Thanks!

As you can probably surmise from which roms I've chosen, I like them stripped down and then I add exactly what I want. The added benefit is the additional freed up memory. If I remember correctly, I read on another post that you save a little bit of memory by cooking apps into the ROM. But, as you stated, installing the apps yourself after the fact makes it possible to uninstall and/or upgrade.

I really liked Wozzer's Lite roms, except for the wifi issue (would not connect). I bit the bullet and flashed the other roms to see if the issue was a rom problem or a hardware problem and also out of curiousity. I am now happily running Adrynalyne's 3.6 Base rom and the wifi is working! Good fit for me...

Guest WdGldDave
did you do a hard reset before you flashed that rom? if not then maybe that's the problem, but if you did then not too sure...sorry

Yes, I always do a hard reset first. I did discover that I had Palringo running and set to log in on startup. My problems may have been caused by leaving Palringo running in the background all the time. I haven't had a problem since I turned it off.

Guest blazingwolf
One thing I've been wondering: Can anyone tell me if there's any advantage to having programs integrated into the ROM vs. being installed later?

When you hard reset you have less to install. :D

Guest techmaster7545
Less? Doesn't hard reset remove more so you have more to install?

No he is saying if its in the rom there is less to install cause u just install the rom just 1 step

if its not in the rom u install 1 by 1

Guest jpenman

does anyone know how to turn off the incall lock screen...im trying to use Spam alert because i like the dialer better but they dont work that well together....ill get a call and both incall screens will come up and if the screen goes off i cant seem to turn it back on and will hafta take out the battery....any suggestions?