--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Adrynalyne

Gotcha.

I don't support Wozzer's roms with cabs I make. They may work, they may not. I only tailor cabs to my own roms. As long as they work there, my users and me are happy <_<

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest Apo11on

just gave it a second shot using instructions from kabkab's thread and Adrynalyne's ROM v3.4.1, without Omnia being plugged into power - now SPB MS3 battery icon on Lifestyle screen shows a sexy 97% <_<

Guest Apo11on
Gotcha.

I don't support Wozzer's roms with cabs I make. They may work, they may not. I only tailor cabs to my own roms. As long as they work there, my users and me are happy <_<

I'm not sure first faild install had to do anything with not using your rom, it's my speculation of course. I think the problem was installing the driver while Omnia was charging. I think battery driver is in particular state when it's charging, and trying to replace it while it's busy with power restoration is not the best idea...

Guest Adrynalyne
I'm not sure first faild install had to do anything with not using your rom, it's my speculation of course. I think the problem was installing the driver while Omnia was charging. I think battery driver is in particular state when it's charging, and trying to replace it while it's busy with power restoration is not the best idea...

Maybe. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you can overwrite it, yet, cannot copy it (the original) to another location.

Guest Apo11on
Maybe. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you can overwrite it, yet, cannot copy it (the original) to another location.

that dll runs as a system process, and that process is invoked in locked, not shared state; meaning no access is allowed, not even read. when you use file managers, like total commander or resco explorer - they have the capability of queuing overwrites for locked files to be completed after reboot. what happens is after soft reset they trigger the overwrite before the process is actually started again, before its locked and loaded into ROM. thats the same mechanism installer uses when its trying to install certain cab, and some files in that cab are supposed to replace currently locked ones - it queues the overwrites and asks for soft reset. In similar way, in Desktop OS such as winblows xp msiexec.exe writes to autoexec.nt for the copying to be done before xp loads drivers and services.

Guest semmtexx

I'm having a problem adding icons to the applications tab in titanium. no matter where I stick the icons on my device, the applications tab still shows the red "x". Sorry in advance if this has already been posted.

Guest i'mdangerous
Gotcha.

do you have a link to your roms?

Guest TheEndGame7

Wozzer, Thanks for all your hard work! I've had this ROM for awhile now and we get along Great! :D Just a few questions if you get the time. First let me tell you what I'm using: Verizon Omnia i910 on (MetroPCS) w/ WoZZeR's WM6.5 (21725) i910 Cooked rom. (v.05) I got WEB, GPS, and Finally MMS to work!!! :D ;) drove me crazy lol :D ... Ok, now let me just say I would love it and I'm sure a few other people would too if theres anyway you can change all the VZW settings as far as Web, MMS, GPS, etc... and any other Apps that use the VZW network to the MetroPCS network in this ROM or any new ROM's you cook up, I and others would appreciate it soo much.. One reason is that some of the settings stick to the ROM no matter what programs you use to edit them with. I use SamsungPST to edit a few things and QPST. Programs like Mobile IM and others cant login in cause it cant find the network... Let me know what you can do is all I'm asking so Great work and keep it up... BTW: If you do make such a ROM what do you think of the name WoZZeR's WM6.5 (XXXXX) i910 Cooked rom and spices... :D Just for the Flashed MetroPCS users... Thanks!!!

Edited by TheEndGame7

Guest vbchan

Wozzer, you gonna be releasing a 21806 wozzer rom? or have you stopped cooking? i saw before you wrote that you're thinking of stopping, but i just wanted to make sure. i'm really missing your m2d rom's other people's rom's are just not doing it for me.

Guest dmcnado

I flashed everyone's roms today! Got to check out Adrynalyne's Base, Blazingwolf, Bgill55 and Wozzer's naked v5 (I've been using Wozzer's lite v5). I am now running Adrynalyne's base chosen for two reasons (1) Lots of RAM--135 before loading anything, and (2) it fixed my wifi problem--wasn't connecting when using Wozzer's roms. The other 3 roms started around 120 (give or take) before adding anything.

I had to add the following to the Base rom, which Wozzer includes on his roms: reg editor, google maps, a few titanium panels. I have installed everything that I had before and still have 122 left! Using wozzer's lite v5, I had about 80 after installing the extra apps I use.

Guest bga7x
I flashed everyone's roms today! Got to check out Adrynalyne's Base, Blazingwolf, Bgill55 and Wozzer's naked v5 (I've been using Wozzer's lite v5). I am now running Adrynalyne's base chosen for two reasons (1) Lots of RAM--135 before loading anything, and (2) it fixed my wifi problem--wasn't connecting when using Wozzer's roms. The other 3 roms started around 120 (give or take) before adding anything.

I had to add the following to the Base rom, which Wozzer includes on his roms: reg editor, google maps, a few titanium panels. I have installed everything that I had before and still have 122 left! Using wozzer's lite v5, I had about 80 after installing the extra apps I use.

yeah Adryn's roms=mass Space!! love them!

Edited by bga7x

Guest shady420x
yeah Adryn's roms=mass Space!! love them!

im running one of adryns roms as of today too and i love it! so much faster and smoother. also i love the lock screen and how its so much more responsive. i think wozzer and adryn should team up and create the next best ROM.

Guest cooleydan5

wuts up guys im super excited to update to the new M2D rom but when i downloaded the ROM file it was a .rar file how i get it as .img file so i can detect it?

Guest shady420x
wuts up guys im super excited to update to the new M2D rom but when i downloaded the ROM file it was a .rar file how i get it as .img file so i can detect it?

use WinRAR from www.rarlabs.com to unzip it. Its not an .img file but a .bin so you'll have to do PDA instead of unified image.

Guest Apo11on
I flashed everyone's roms today! Got to check out Adrynalyne's Base, Blazingwolf, Bgill55 and Wozzer's naked v5

you got waaaay too much free time on your hands - get a job!

Guest dutchtom

I flashed from v4 to v5 and the only thing I noticed different was that my end key doesn't really work. Normally I can hold down the end key and the screen locks, but that isn't the case even though I have it set to that in button settings. Also it doesn't work when trying to hang up from a phone call either :D

Guest dmcnado
I flashed from v4 to v5 and the only thing I noticed different was that my end key doesn't really work. Normally I can hold down the end key and the screen locks, but that isn't the case even though I have it set to that in button settings. Also it doesn't work when trying to hang up from a phone call either :D

I did not have that problem on Wozzer's v5.

Edited by dmcnado

Guest dbol

I've installed v.05, and while I find it to be cosmetically appealing (very), I find it very buggy (at least on my installation). There hasn't been one day that's gone by that I can't escape without 2 soft resets. Generally, this occurs because my device will not wake up out of standby. I hit the sleep button on top or press the end button a few times, or both, wait a minute, nothing... must pop battery out and back in to reboot. I've missed a few calls and texts because of this (not blaming anyone here, don't get me wrong).

Also having the dialer black bar problem while dialing digits to place a call, and I cannot login to bankofamerica.com (bad certificate perhaps).

Additionally, the option 'Mark As Read' in text messages is grayed out, and has been since I bought this phone stock from Verizon. Any suggestions there?

Is anyone else having stability problems?

Guest boofa13
I've installed v.05, and while I find it to be cosmetically appealing (very), I find it very buggy (at least on my installation). There hasn't been one day that's gone by that I can't escape without 2 soft resets. Generally, this occurs because my device will not wake up out of standby. I hit the sleep button on top or press the end button a few times, or both, wait a minute, nothing... must pop battery out and back in to reboot. I've missed a few calls and texts because of this (not blaming anyone here, don't get me wrong).

Also having the dialer black bar problem while dialing digits to place a call, and I cannot login to bankofamerica.com (bad certificate perhaps).

Additionally, the option 'Mark As Read' in text messages is grayed out, and has been since I bought this phone stock from Verizon. Any suggestions there?

Is anyone else having stability problems?

I've had issues as well, but not just with v5, this goes back to v3 (first load I tried). More often than not, if the phone is in standby and a call comes in, the screen comes on, it never rings, and it immediately locks up. I've been dealing with it by doing a soft reset with the stylus and all is well for a while. Today I missed 2 rather important calls, so I'm rolling back to 6.1 for a while. I love 6.5, but need calls to come through w/o it locking up.

Guest paribr
I'm having a problem adding icons to the applications tab in titanium. no matter where I stick the icons on my device, the applications tab still shows the red "x". Sorry in advance if this has already been posted.

I had the same problem with v5 standard. You have to create the directory \Windows\NewIcon then the panel will copy the icon file you selected into that directory and use it.