Facebook

Guest absinthemeninded

Guest methosivanhoe
I was excited... but it seems like it is full of fail

how is it "full of fail"?

i'm just curious here as this software seems to be everything i have looked for in a Facebook application

it's easy to use

it allows simple status updates

it allows quick access to messaging

it allows quick access to photo galleries and uploading images from your mobile

it has it's own "phone book" area where you can phone and send sms / mms to anyone in your facebook phonebook

the only things i feel that could make this application any better are...

a way to import your facebook phonebook details into the Omnia phonebook for use that way

automatically updating contact photos with their facebook photos

but aside from that, i love this software

M

Guest 3shirts
a way to import your facebook phonebook details into the Omnia phonebook for use that way

SPB Mobile Shell 3 does this!

Guest bpivk

There is a software that can sync the contacts from your phone with the contacts from facebook.

http://www.booksync.co.uk

Guest methosivanhoe

do any of these bits of software sync the phone numbers as well as the birthdays and photos?

because all the software i've seen, and i'm using SPB3.0 currently, only sync contact photos and birthdays

not addresses and telephone numbers

M

Guest u8mypinkcookies

check this out :D

Facebook for your Windows Mobile 6 phone

New from Windows Mobile: a Facebook application for your phone! Download the new Facebook application for Windows Mobile and:

*Send messages to any of the people in your Friends list.

*Take pictures and videos on your phone, then upload them right to Facebook.

*Send messages or call people in your Friends list.

*Manage your profile and post anytime, anywhere.

Keep up with the latest news and posts with Facebook on your phone. Now your status updates can be up-to-the moment accounts of what you’re doing. Photos and videos are about as close to live-action as you can get. Show your friends what you’re up to, while you’re out and about.

Connecting and sharing on Facebook just got a lot livelier!

download it here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-...ShareNetworking

Guest Takarin

I cannot find a way to comment on a friend's status using this app... You can poke and write on their wall, but no commenting on their status.

Am I missing something?

• 1 month later...
Guest semmtexx
How do I facebook chat to someone on this as theres no way of seeing whos online?

You can't. This app doesn't allow for chat. Download Parlingo and sign up for a parlingo account (it's free). Use paringo and add Facebook chat service with your facebook login. Works like a champ. You can alos add all kings of other chats to it like aim googletalk etc. Parlingo is a free app with no trial expiration. Kick Ass.

• 4 months later...

I'm trying to get booksync to work on my Omnia, but I keep getting the same error message.

It loads up, then I get a Cannot Connect message stating " Cannot connect with current connection settings. To cahnge you Connection Settins tap setting"

The thing is, everyother app on the phone can connect to teh internet just fine. What do I need to change to get tihs one working?

DC