calendar notification wm6.5

Guest palah

Guest palah

Hi,

Q. is there any way to show notifications of calendar events on home screen like missed calls etc. I.e. if you have an appointment it either shows up on next line or a '1' or 'icon' shows indicating an upcoming appointment - just like when you set an alarm a yellow icon shows on the clock

unless you are in lock screen you cannot see appointments unless selecting the panel... biggest let down on new design so a fix would be good

other than that it is moving in the right direction thanks to Sector and others for your time and effort bringing 6.5 to make our i900 omnia's more user friendly

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Barthlon
I agree. Instead of showing the word calendar it should always have the next appointment even when it is not the "active" panel.

this is for me the main reason to not use wm6.5. i just want to see upcoming (more than 1) appointments directly on screen.

if they'd just made the wm6.1 panels a bit larger (fingerfriendly) i would be the happiest man ever :D

i just don't understand why the non-touchscreen version of 6.1 is so perfect for touchscreen devices. i.e. why don't we have the sliding panels?!?!?!?!?