My cousin's Palm pre is awesome he won't swap with my touch HD

Guest Mikeyb50

Guest Mikeyb50

My cousins over here from the USA and he has a palm pre,I have played with it and is a very slick operating system. The touch flow 3D is a great cover up of win mo 6.1/6.5 but it can't get close to this bad boy, I love my htc 3.8 screen just for it's size but 3.1 of the palm although small is so responsive. Will windows mo.bile 7 be as good as this. Can't test the GSM with my sim as it doesn't support it but if the come out with a 3.5 or more screen size I may have to kiss windows good bye. Trust me the web OS is very impressive. When I use my HD after playing with this it seems so slow. I love my HD hardware but the OS is lagging

• 1 month later...
Guest ravenmist88
My cousins over here from the USA and he has a palm pre,I have played with it and is a very slick operating system. The touch flow 3D is a great cover up of win mo 6.1/6.5 but it can't get close to this bad boy, I love my htc 3.8 screen just for it's size but 3.1 of the palm although small is so responsive. Will windows mo.bile 7 be as good as this. Can't test the GSM with my sim as it doesn't support it but if the come out with a 3.5 or more screen size I may have to kiss windows good bye. Trust me the web OS is very impressive. When I use my HD after playing with this it seems so slow. I love my HD hardware but the OS is lagging

I have a pre and it's a great phone but....here's some well common issues..battery life is horrible and that's coming from someone who has ever owned a phone that didn't have to be charged 2x or more daily. Phone get's hot,hot,hot(not in a good way lol). If I could install opera mini I'd prefer that to the laggyyyy os. And lastly,no flash support. : ( All that aside, the pre multi tasks great.I had the navigation,a text conversation,google,and an update all up at once. The keyboard is easy to get used to and being able to link all my contacts with aim,email,photobucket,facebook,etc is very useful. Now I have to just figure out how to customize it.

• 7 months later...
Guest WirelessPhoneGallery

Though pre is a smart phone, yet there are some problems with it. But above all it`s a Smart phone! Similar to Blackberry, Palm pre is also an alit class phone that please all users especially those who keep their work in their mobiles, save memos and meeting schedules and perform other business oriented tasks. Palm pre is a slide phone and is Bluetooth enabled. The phone`s usability can be enhanced by various palm pre accessories including Bluetooth headsets, chargers, traveler chargers, car kits, and body covers.