HTC battery from 100% to 0% in 2min

Guest snake boots

Guest snake boots

I have my HTC Vox for 2 years now. But just before my warranty was finish i had a problem with my keypad and keyboard. If i press the number 1 it say i push 156874. I go fast to the shop to give it back under warranty. After 3 weeks i have a new HTC vox S710 i was verry happy. But now when I full charge him and don't use him the battery stay good. But when i use WIFI or i look photos, sometimes send a sms my HTC just fall off and when i put it on again it say low battery. I find this not normal, it is still my old battery but before the battery works great. I see at the keyboard that my gsm is not so new and already been used i think. What can i do now? Because if I buy a other battery and it still have the problem I buy it for nothing.

I have the original rom on my HTC and i flashed also the rom from Windows 6.1 and 6.5 but i always have the same problem. I tested it with wifi fully charged battery then wifi on and afther 2 min it was dead.

What is the best too do? Call the shop too see if i have again 2 year warranty on this gsm are send HTC a mail, are you people say it is the battery and with a other battery it will work?

Thanks.

Guest snake boots

I just test my Smartphone without a sim cart and it does verry normal. So i think it's the sim cart because when i open the sim cart when the gsm is on he fall off. And i put my sim cart in and it was normal but when i then put wifi on he go to 0% in no time. Can I fix this myself? I used to different sim cart from different operators.

CPU: TI OMAP850

Speed: 201Mhz

RAM: 64MB

FLASH: 128MB

ROM version: 1.34.405.1

Display Resolution: 240 x 320

Color: 65536

Model name: HTC_S710

IMEI : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Radio version: 4.1.13.54_03.10.90

Guest necosino

Usually when you use your warranty, you have some sort of grace period if the replacement is defective or you are not satisfied with it. Contact the service center as soon as possible to let them know the problem and arrange for another replacement, or ask for a brand new one. If they say they cannot ship a brand new one, ask for a supervisor and explain you've already gotten a used one and were not happy with it at all.

Guest snake boots

I just tested a lot with the sim cart. and if i don't put the sim cart fully in the slot then my battery is at 0% in no time, he does not say that my sim is failed but i don't know why he go so fast at 0%. If i put my cart fully in then its ok I think. But I must put him in the charger again and then reboot to have the normal battery % again. Can someone test with his HTC if he have the same problem? If you do not put the sim fully in but just that you can close the tab. Then put vox on and wifi. Thanks

Edited by snake boots

Guest Neil5459
I just tested a lot with the sim cart. and if i don't put the sim cart fully in the slot then my battery is at 0% in no time, he does not say that my sim is failed but i don't know why he go so fast at 0%. If i put my cart fully in then its ok I think. But I must put him in the charger again and then reboot to have the normal battery % again. Can someone test with his HTC if he have the same problem? If you do not put the sim fully in but just that you can close the tab. Then put vox on and wifi. Thanks

Most warranty replacements of older devices will be via a refurbished unit rather than new. The Vox is discontinued so there is little chance of getting a new one now from an operator.

However it does sound as if the replacement phone has a faulty SIM slot, and you really should contact them as soon as possible and demand another replacement, as the one they have supplied is not fit for its purpose.

You will not get any extra warranty on a replaced device- generally the warranty period will expire at the same time as the original one, except where, as in your case, the replacement is faulty

Guest snake boots

I called to my shop and explane it. I can bring my smartphone back in. On phone that come back from repair i have 3 months warranty. So thats good.