Font Changer

Guest smilegod

Guest smilegod
Here is my formal request,

The font is Avenir which looks strikingly similar to the new Palm Pre WebOs font.

I've included two versions of the font, choose whichever you think would look better on the Omnia's screen.

Thanks!

Here's the Arial font file. Thanks in advance, Smilegod.

Like vinbeaver said

Those need to be .ttf files (True Type Font). Open Type Font files will not work, and renaming the files from .otf to .ttf will not work as I have attempted that previously.

I'm really sorry ;)

Hope you understand

Edited by smilegod

Guest vinbeaver

Hey smilegod, the new font that he re-uploaded his font that he wanted.  You should be able to cab that up.  I have tested it and it does work.  So that program that he used to convert actually worked.

Guest eufouria
Sorry was wery busy

Will make some fonts today :D

So requests are welcome ;)

Still got mine to cab up... the correct font files are attached to my previous post.

Edited by eufouria

Guest SaTX78216
Sorry I tried doing that many times , but no sucess . 

If anyone knows how to adjust the size of the font in pop-up menus , please share your knowledge .

ITs a reg edit.

HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\MENU\BARFNT

HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\MENU\POPFNT

Change dWORD Ht to 1200 on both.

Guest eufouria

Hey, thanks a ton for the Avenir fonts they look great at bigger sizes, I'm working on adjusting all text to at least size 9, if anyone has a quick way of doing that it would be much appreciated if you posted.

A big problem however with all the font cabs you've so kindly provided is in the default wifi page where the text moves out of the frame making the status of the connection unknown, I took some screenshots that better demonstrate what I'm talking about:

post-465297-1247420396_thumb.png

post-465297-1247420407_thumb.png

Guest stylus1828
Hey, thanks a ton for the Avenir fonts they look great at bigger sizes, I'm working on adjusting all text to at least size 9, if anyone has a quick way of doing that it would be much appreciated if you posted.

A big problem however with all the font cabs you've so kindly provided is in the default wifi page where the text moves out of the frame making the status of the connection unknown, I took some screenshots that better demonstrate what I'm talking about:

Hi. Can you tell me please what theme are you using? can you provide a download link or post it here... ? Thank you!

Guest ronaldb3
Thanks bud, not for me though... for the masses lol.

Off topic--

Congrats vinbeaver - while I was away I see you got your five stars!

Ron...

Guest ronaldb3

Hi smilegod,

I have a request, but I understand it would be more effort on your part.

On the first fonts you changed you showed the results on a keyboard screenshot. I found this to be very useful as I do not know all these fonts by name.

Could you continue to do this for us again?

Thanks,

Ron...

Guest ronaldb3
ITs a reg edit.

HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\MENU\BARFNT

HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\MENU\POPFNT

Change dWORD Ht to 1200 on both.

Hi San Antonio, (lived there during Hemisfair)

That change worked for some. But I still need help for very small fonts now on some apps, such as PHM Regedit and Total Commander. Any ideas???

Thanks,

Ron...

Update ---

I found some settings in SKtools for fonts. It showed up the reg changes to 1200 I made. But it also had a third one for system font. I changed that one and that "corrected" most of the rest of my problems. I don't know where that change would be in the registry.

The only thing left now is that there is a bigger vertical spacing between lines on some apps. But the fonts looks good at around 900-1200 range.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eufouria
Hi. Can you tell me please what theme are you using? can you provide a download link or post it here... ? Thank you!

Hey sorry for the delayed reply, I'm using a modified version of the Rock and Republic theme, with a lot of changes in from the UITweaker program. 

PM me if you'd like the image files and UITweaker settings.

Smilegod, any updates?