What should I do now? URGENT!

Guest jcvendetta

Guest jcvendetta

Omg pls help me!

a minute ago i was trying to flash kuanchai's Rom so I followed the procedure. And then after the "eboot" process i got a message saying "battery level is too low to download image" on my Omnia screen. Now I cant turn off or turn on the device. The device is still connected to the PC what should I do now? Pls help

Guest snowsakura

What was your battery level before you flashed your Omnia?

It is recomanded to have at least 50 % before flashing

At any case now....Charge your phone again and try re-flashing . If it doesnt show the SamsungOmnia Screen....your Omnia could be bricked...

Guest jcvendetta

Right now I have changed to another battery . full battery. Now i think my phone is bricked it stucked at the Samsung Omnia screen. cannot be turn off unless i unplug the battery. what should i do now?

Guest monyozt
Right now I have changed to another battery . full battery. Now i think my phone is bricked it stucked at the Samsung Omnia screen. cannot be turn off unless i unplug the battery. what should i do now?

mine too... and i just charge batree and flash again...

Guest XtremeMaC

u guys are somewhat smart enough to flash but cannot think of charging your battery???

u're basically inviting problems.. the write process is immense on power and takes about 20min. its the first rule of flashing.. anyways i hope u'll be able to flash it again and not brick your phone..

Edited by XtremeMaC