How to extract arabic keyboard from rom ?

Guest aldurazy

Guest BlacKICcE
Hello everybody,

Can any one extract arabic keyboard froam omnia arabic software ?

you van download arabic software from here :

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dzdoj2nwrwm

there's an official arabic support for omnia

Effy Arabic

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/93301...izer%202009.zip

this is the arabic support and the keyboard

enjoy

Guest encyclopaedia
there's an official arabic support for omnia

Effy Arabic

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/93301...izer%202009.zip

this is the arabic support and the keyboard

enjoy

SORRY bro you couldn't get the idea the problem that effy arabic support wouldn't work with wm6.5 and the keyboard in it is the best arabic keyboard ever 

so if anybody could help arabic omnians with this problem and make a cab for the keyboard 

Guest BlacKICcE
SORRY bro you couldn't get the idea the problem that effy arabic support wouldn't work with wm6.5 and the keyboard in it is the best arabic keyboard ever

so if anybody could help arabic omnians with this problem and make a cab for the keyboard

Well, if you want arabic support (right/read arabic) there is a cab i posted in the forum Hebrew support... search for it, its called IPAQ 800 heb.. it also adds arabic support (im using it..) and if you want keyboard, just use fingerkeyboard, its very friendly and supports arabic..

Guest aldurazy

Many thanks for everyone reply.

As a said before , i need arabic keyboard only, because arabic software have some bugs with programs.

Original arabic keyboard is the best, i used finderkeyboard and other keyboard but the original is the best.

Regard

Guest encyclopaedia
Many thanks for everyone reply.

As a said before , i need arabic keyboard only, because arabic software have some bugs with programs.

Original arabic keyboard is the best, i used finderkeyboard and other keyboard but the original is the best.

Regard

salamalaikum Dear aldurazy I've found keyboard like samsung original and it works fine on winmo 6.5 till now it's name is Dr.dot arabic keyboard only you can find it here in Modaco use search If not I'll upload later

Guest aldurazy
salamalaikum Dear aldurazy I've found keyboard like samsung original and it works fine on winmo 6.5 till now it's name is Dr.dot arabic keyboard only you can find it here in Modaco use search If not I'll upload later

wa 3alaykom alsalam.

I have Dr.dot keyboard , his keyboad was from oldest arabic software, a newer keyboard is the best.

Guest encyclopaedia
wa 3alaykom alsalam.

I have Dr.dot keyboard , his keyboad was from oldest arabic software, a newer keyboard is the best.

Sorry bro 

I've used 2 official roms on my device th first is JPIA3/JVHK2 , the other is latest Singaporian DXIA5/DZIA2

Dr dot keyboard seem like the one in JPIA3 so i put my last post 

is the new software available in the new UAE rom

thank you again