Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest tmichel

Hello,

My battery life has resumed enabling power saving from power settings

and turned USB-Connection from "ActiveSync" to "Mass Storage".

It also charge battery from car adapter faster.

Another strangeness : I checked "xtra download when activesync connections".

When I sync over bluetooth, XTRA data are nto updated. Downloading manyally works fine.

Any idea ?

Thanks

TH

Edited by tmichel

Guest mikevhl

Hello, I love your rom, but I can't live without dutch language on my phone. Problem though is that the official samsung roms are nothing compared to yours.. I've tried cooking myself, but, well, I've left the fire on too long and burned my creation :D

So I've tried myself, but no luck, and I'll never be able to make it as good as yours. So I'm asking, could you please cook a custom rom for me (and other dutch users) with the dutch MUI integrated?

I'm currently using your latest lite build.

Greets, Mike

Guest munie90
hello i have the m2d version and i have a problem with wireless. it connects to a access point but the internet is not working. gprs works fine with the browser so i guess its a problem with some wireless settingsor what ? can someone pls help me.

Hey, your problem is almost like mine, wifi nor gprs work on windows live only. No one has yet commented on it... :D

Edited by munie90

I always liked ryrzy's roms but recently decided to try another one (anzo's). I realised what i missed then: the samsung keyboards, htc calc,... somehow setting up my internet connection was even more difficult. So i switched back to this rom and this time i'm sticking by it :D

I have 2 comments though, can anyone please be so kind to test this out:

in m2dc settings in the tab launcher i can set up more rows and colums. I did this because i wanted more programs in the programs tab of m2d than the standard number.

After setting, i do see more rows or colums, but if i click on the + icon on an empty one and select a program, it doesn't work. I doesn't add any program. Tested this different times and after soft resetting. Am I the only one with this problem ?

Also in m2dc settings you can setup which m2d tabs to be displayed. If I select 'TVWidget' then my touchflo cannot start anymore. Even soft resetting doesn't help. Any others with the same problem ?

Thanks

Guest asztando

Hi Ryrzy.

I have Your 10.11.2009 Build 23506 ROM. Every time I have made any call via my car handsfree system, after call is finisched my Omnia lost connection with this handsfree system. To reconnect I must switch off and on bluetooth in Omnia. Can You help me to fix it?

Thank you so much.

Guest mrhendrik
@mrhendrik

tnx, it works :D

what about weather settings?

hmm.. i think you can set weather on weather tab.. the on on home will follow.. google means data from google, but location is the same from weather tab.. 

you can try to update again.. it is common to fail sometimes..

Guest munie90

Wow urll suck, not even a comment from any one,

Any way i used SPB back up to restore registry and i GOT WINDOWS LIVE TO WORK. But now i got a threw problems;

The Keyboard button is 'ontop' of alot of program, if i go on messege then i go on media album , or some other program. It sticks there.

And;

When typing the t9 words are at the bottom. Not at the top any more. And the keyboard buttom is on top of it so i cant see some words.

Can someone just pls at least reply....?

Edited by munie90

hey.. can somebody teach me how to disable the fullscreen m2d weather bg? it's annoying. and why can't the people gets their pic from facebook just like spb mobile shell... >.<

anyone knows how to insert a portuguese dictionary in XT9 . i try a lot but i can't .

Anyguy have one portuguese dictionary to XT9 working i try one but don't insert any word

Thanks in advance

Guest rendeiro2005
can you explain me how to install it please?

Thanks

P.S. Finalmente um tuga aqui

hi kiko38,

you don`t know how to install a cab file yet?!

damn!!! :(

Just copy wherever you want on your ppc and run it.

Note: cab file is for ppc as exe files to windows systems

Note2: sorry for sarcasm :D

Edited by rendeiro2005

hi kiko38,

you don`t know how to install a cab file yet?!

damn!!! :(

Just copy wherever you want on your ppc and run it.

Note: cab file is for ppc as exe files to windows systems

Note2: sorry for sarcasm :D

sei instalá-la e mas não consigo colocar activo o dicionário tuga num samsung omnia com a Rom 28002

Abraços

most of them are solved in new roms... 28002 is realy nice... only few pictures in weather on home screen are bugy :D

guys i have new builds.... 23091, 23511 and 28005 whith one i have use in next ROM ? :D

tahnk you..

i learned that my omnia was broken :(

they changed LCD and touchpanel for free with guarantee..

now im using 28002 and screen sensitivity is excellent.. ;)

it was nearly 1 cm wrong.. now its super.

im enjoying your rom.. thanks....

huh.gif Hi guys Greetings from Rio de Janeiro.

I am using Ryrzy's ROM 23081M, and I downloaded, I think somewhere in this forum, a smart reader for ADRYN ROMs, but I install it, it frames the bizz card, it scans it, but is not able to recognize. It seems that I am missing an OCR program. Can anyone help me? Are there any other programs for bizz cards recognition that will work? Sorry if it is a dummy question, but I am a newbie here. Thank you

Yes that app smart reader for ADRYN ROMs cab Not working, but i google and find WORKING cab

link: Smart Reader

Guest MobileTR tayfun
I can't change the homescreen background.. any help pleasE?!! >.<

Start>settings>home> use this picture as the background (mark)>browse and Select a picture

Guest EL FUERTE

can some pm me,cuz the formus come andgoes,i wanna know to put the lastest opera with flash,that wont give you the vibrating issue,that the phone wont vibrate aftet install opera to this rom?

Start>settings>home> use this picture as the background (mark)>browse and Select a picture

the rom is great

but is there anyone have the same problem with me?

the calculator is not work after some time

I love the ROM!

I have same problem too! My calculator doesnt work! it seems there is no exe file for calculator!

can anyone help plz?

Guest munie90
I love the ROM!

I have same problem too! My calculator doesnt work! it seems there is no exe file for calculator!

can anyone help plz?

Panoramic calc pro is the best, i recommend it.