Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest kevin2210
I can't disable sms threading without messaging hanging whenever I am making a reply... can anyone help? I am using ROM 23616. Thanks! :)

run advanced config (included rom ) you can change it in messaging disable threaded sms and softreset

Guest asem305

guys the 28002 lite version link is invalid can someone please upload somewhere else or give me another link.

As for the newer two versions so what is the best version :)

Guest Hooman Rad

Hey guys

I was looking at this topic for a while and it looks very interesting. thanks to Ryrzy, It’s really tempting me to flash my device. The only thing make me doubted about it is the amount of free RAM. Currently I’m using an official ROM base on windows mobile 6.1 with 60Mb of free RAM and I really use multitasking on my device. Here when free memory reaches to 53Mb, Auto-Closing function, close all my open applications and it’s really annoying.

So what about this ROM and Auto-Closing function? I mean, may I use multi applications simultaneously without concerning about Auto-Close function?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Hooman Rad

Guest saturn!ne

Hi there,

I just installed the 28014 version of the ROM and so far I like it very much.. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Noticed 2 problems with the M2D interface:

[1]

On the programs tab in M2D I've noticed that the text beneath the icons get overlapped with 'placeholders' for other icons below... See this screenshot:

screenshot1l.png

Any ideas on solutions for this? anything I can do or edit to fix it?

[2]

Then, when trying other M2D themes my M2D interface becomes messed up (maybe I'm doing something wrong, or it is not really possible for this custom build ROM. I don't know..)

When I, for instance, try to install this M2D theme. I end up with a messed up M2D interface. Same goes for this theme. For this last one even the location of the time digits get messed up.

Any advice or help will be appreciated,

thanks in advance...

Edited by saturn!ne

Ryrzy

Nice work on 23616 ROM

But, WiFi just don't appear.

In comm manager, the WiFi option is disabled :S

Going to re-flash and see what happends.

EDIT: Ok, I CAN'T switch the WiFi On/Off with the Comm Manager. Flashed agian and nothing. I can activate it going by Start menu > Settings > Connections > WiFi.

Could this be a problem?

Edited by Henxu

Hi!

Can someone maybe help me? I just got Omnia I900 a few days ago and a friend installed ROM 23616 for me. Everything looks and works just great, except that I really don't like the flip clock on the first (home) page and wanted to change it.

I tried many different things and ran out of ideas... Anybody?

I did: -downloaded 5 different themes that had different clock on the picture, aplied it and everything changed except for the clock (+the numbers dissapeared or moved to some funny part of the screen).

- first turn off the TouchFlo and repeated all of the above.

-changed the clock type registry from 1 to 0 (it worked a bit - it showed the analog clock, but it still showed the blank flip screen for the digital clock)

I hope somebody understands what I mean ;)) Don't really speak the programer's language :)

Shortly - whatever I do to move the flip clock away from the home screen (and keeping the Touch Flo) it just doesn't work, seems like the flip clock skin is burned on the screen and doesn't go away...

Guest kevin2210
Ryrzy

Nice work on 23616 ROM

But, WiFi just don't appear.

In comm manager, the WiFi option is disabled :S

Going to re-flash and see what happends.

EDIT: Ok, I CAN'T switch the WiFi On/Off with the Comm Manager. Flashed agian and nothing. I can activate it going by Start menu > Settings > Connections > WiFi.

Could this be a problem?

the comm manager in 23616 works fine , i'm using it and without any problem the conection is normal (turn on and off conect is normal) , here is the tip, you should run wifi router one time after you flash 23616 (or 28014) be sure the wifi router line in comm manager is can toucheble (after flash you can use this line in comm manager if you dont run wifi router firsr) , or may be your wifi is problem

Guest ali oglu veli

Hi. I need 28002 lite, but links are dead. Can anyone please upload it to somewhere or give another link?

BTW rapid is not preferred, it is blocked here in dorm. Actually many are blocked but I guess megaupload was open. Anyways I can download from somewhere else if it's blocked.

the comm manager in 23616 works fine , i'm using it and without any problem the conection is normal (turn on and off conect is normal) , here is the tip, you should run wifi router one time after you flash 23616 (or 28014) be sure the wifi router line in comm manager is can toucheble (after flash you can use this line in comm manager if you dont run wifi router firsr) , or may be your wifi is problem

Uhm, I tried turning on/off WiFi from Comm Manager, and then running WiFi Router and , soft reseted a couple of times and it suddenly worked :S

Guest hans3434

Hai Ryrzy,

I have a Omnia i900 with a indonesian rom but there are several thingd wich wil not work(gps). I am from holland and I was wondering if you could make me a good working rom in Dutch and that my GPS will work again.

thanks in advance

PDA : i900dxid1/r6.5v4m

PHONE : i900xxHI4

Hi. I need 28002 lite, but links are dead. Can anyone please upload it to somewhere or give another link?

BTW rapid is not preferred, it is blocked here in dorm. Actually many are blocked but I guess megaupload was open. Anyways I can download from somewhere else if it's blocked.

hi i can give u 28002 normal, i don't have lite version, let me know if u r interested.

Guest Hooman Rad
Hey guys

I was looking at this topic for a while and it looks very interesting. thanks to Ryrzy, It’s really tempting me to flash my device. The only thing make me doubted about it is the amount of free RAM. Currently I’m using an official ROM base on windows mobile 6.1 with 60Mb of free RAM and I really use multitasking on my device. Here when free memory reaches to 53Mb, Auto-Closing function, close all my open applications and it’s really annoying.

So what about this ROM and Auto-Closing function? I mean, may I use multi applications simultaneously without concerning about Auto-Close function?

Thanks in advance

is here anybody who can answer me?

Guest bp64531

try this one, but this is not the lite version

28002_M2D

thanks to Robot.Kantam from kaskus :)

Hi Ryzry.

I am using your 28002 (M2D).

I am very pleased with this version and I found only these (minor) issues:

1 - Sometimes when resuming from sleep, M2D looks weird

2 - M2D config for the home tab does not work (if I change something the layout is screwed)

3 - If I enable some other M2D tabs, M2D wont load (I have to revert to default settings)

4 - I can't find a FTouchSL shortcut in Programs, but only in \Windows (on purpose?)

5 - M2D can't be used in landscape mode (it's a M2D limitation?)

6 - I have to use SIPChange to change the keyboard

Everything other thing is working fine (GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Exchange (with Google), ActiveSync....)

Thanks.

Guest kevin2210
Hi Ryzry.

I am using your 28002 (M2D).

I am very pleased with this version and I found only these (minor) issues:

1 - Sometimes when resuming from sleep, M2D looks weird

2 - M2D config for the home tab does not work (if I change something the layout is screwed)

3 - If I enable some other M2D tabs, M2D wont load (I have to revert to default settings)

4 - I can't find a FTouchSL shortcut in Programs, but only in \Windows (on purpose?)

5 - M2D can't be used in landscape mode (it's a M2D limitation?)

6 - I have to use SIPChange to change the keyboard

Everything other thing is working fine (GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Exchange (with Google), ActiveSync....)

Thanks.

i think you should search before ask man

Guest Genichirou Sanada

Hi Ryrzy, my name is Lucky from Indonesia. Currently I'm using your 23616 ROM version and very love it especially the 'Honey Comb' UI. But unfortunately, I did found some bugs in this ROM like: can't save multiple phone number for a name in contact, and can't update User Information in About & Device Information menu (can't type at all there). Could you please fix these bugs ? I really appreciate your jobs here.

Many thanks in advance :)