Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest stirkac

You're the best man! had sectors latast rom, but with yours everyting feels so much more fluid :D

wow nice work. i would donate but i don't have paypal account :/

keep them commin ;)

Guest stylus1828
hmmm i can make ROM without any my additional apps

btw i found nice thing.... try to tap longer on icon in start menu :D

That would be great Ryrzy! ;)

Guest Mike178
i will not make ROM on 21928 build becouse it looks UGLY on Omnia !! :/

screen03.th.jpgscreen02q.th.jpgscreen01o.th.jpgscreen04a.th.jpg

you are the chief, you know better ;) but i just thought it is more finger friedly, all touch scrolling without tabs))

Guest woj999

Very good rom :)

Thanks a lot :o

P.s. Czy mógłbyś dać jedną wersję więcej, wzbogaconą o najnowsze radio? (Jeżeli jest dobre :D ). Mam już nawet sam nie wiem z jakiego wcześniejszego romu, więc może by było wskazane zamienić :D

Pozdrawiam serdecznie ;)

Hi Ryrzy,

i loaded ur last rom now, all is running great and the responsivness is great much better than the first rom, but i have one suggestion if possible, why u didn't cook it with the black applications for the link below..

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...lack-skin-cabs/

it is very nice... even though it is all cab installable, but only the black keyboard took 10.17 MB from the main memory.. it is too much(((( please if u consider a black themed skin... will be appreciated..

thanks for the nci work, keep it up.. and also look to the new tree 21928 it is been up in khuancahi thread..

Have ever tryed to use BLACK skins in normal sunny days? Im actually trying to test few backgrounds on sunny day to see what best to use.

Guest Mike178
Have ever tryed to use BLACK skins in normal sunny days? Im actually trying to test few backgrounds on sunny day to see what best to use.

not really, I live in Dubai and it is too hot to be outdoor))))))))) ;)

Guest Mike178

Hi,

I am using your rom now, and i found out that the kinetng scrolling is not enabled as in sectors roms... i have to install ftouchsl to have the kineting scrolling in windows applications... if this can be adjusted in the next update it would be appreciated))

i know maybe i am very demanding))) sorry))))

Hmm.. strange cause in previous Ryrzy ROM (polish) i have kinetic scrolling in any window without any third party program.

Maybe u do smth wrong/bug or he really didnt add this ;)

I've read about newest (20.july) build (21928). Damn... looks more fingerfriendly even thou not beautiful. Im wondering maybe u could make one build based on this rom with normal usual for U applications as before for 23007 ?

BTW:

can someone point me here differences between those two branches: 21928 and 23007 ? Which will be used as final version? How come they develop two roms same time? (can be in PM or here in topic pls)

Guest Mike178
Hmm.. strange cause in previous Ryrzy ROM (polish) i have kinetic scrolling in any window without any third party program.

Maybe u do smth wrong/bug or he really didnt add this ;)

I've read about newest (20.july) build (21928). Damn... looks more fingerfriendly even thou not beautiful. Im wondering maybe u could make one build based on this rom with normal usual for U applications as before for 23007 ?

BTW:

can someone point me here differences between those two branches: 21928 and 23007 ? Which will be used as final version? How come they develop two roms same time? (can be in PM or here in topic pls)

Hi,

you can check sector thread, he found too many bugs in 21928 since as i heard M$ are working on two different tree one developping the user interface and one for stability, so 23007 is less finger friendly but more stable... and regarding the kineting scrolling u are right it was available in the preious rom, but in this one it isn't(( i do not think because of my application, because i use the same applications, didn't add any new one to interfer woth the scrolling...

Guest Unisoldrew

Thought i'd give this ROM a whirl and yes, it's very fast and seems stable.

Just a couple of issues opening programs (Touch Player and Resco Reg Editor) and it gives an error that they won't open because of either non-official digital signs or corrupt. Then says either re-install or repair. I tried re-install but same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Guest Mike178
hmm for me works that scrolling :| check: (sorry for quality but recorded from mobile phone hehe ;) )

thanks for the video, i leaned something new now :D i didn't know that this option is available the horizontal scrolling)))) it is very nice, but it is not what i am talking about...

i am talking about the vertical scrolling in the messages application and in the all programs, this clicking while u scroll up and down... sector and khunchai has did something that enabled the kinetic vertical scrolling in windows natie application, before we used to install ftouchsl to have the kinetic scrolling now it is enabled in their roms without any third party app... check it in your mobile please, so if it is not klicking, than there is something wrong in mine, if so i flash again...

Edited by Mike178

Guest Mike178
Thought i'd give this ROM a whirl and yes, it's very fast and seems stable.

Just a couple of issues opening programs (Touch Player and Resco Reg Editor) and it gives an error that they won't open because of either non-official digital signs or corrupt. Then says either re-install or repair. I tried re-install but same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

i do not use touch player, but resco is working fine for me....

Guest Ryrzy

do do you mean for example in total commander the screen is scrooling by it self down/up and its clicking ? yes it is clicking....

please show me this ;)

Guest Mike178
do do you mean for example in total commander the screen is scrooling by it self down/up and its clicking ? yes it is clicking....

please show me this ;)

i am using ur rom and i can't show u how it is working :D , but download ftouchsl and install it, it is not a free application but u do not need to buy it, just install it and soft reset and check how the kinetic scrolling in the sms page and in all programs page change here is the link

http://www.ftouchsl.com/

note: install in main memory..

Edited by Mike178

Guest Mike178
ok i will check... and in sector ROM its working ? in with version ?

i didn't try his latest, because i prefer M2D over titanium, but it was working before in all his roms without the ftouchsl

last used from sectors rom was 21820

i hope u don't missunderstand me, i like ur rom toooooo much, especially u are the only one who have the option that when u open start menu and go thru setting it doesn't take u back to the home screen,,, this is not available in all the other roms))) i flashed my omnia mayne 6 times yesterday, and i decided to stick to your rom)))) and also u do not have the applications killing issue..

Edited by Mike178

Guest Mike178
i have installed ftouchsl and nothing changed for me :| only start menu will not scroll any more...

maybe u are using some application that conflict with it... i don't have this issue and all windows mobile application scroll very smoothly without the ticking...

i wish i have the opportunity to show u, my other phone is that iphone 3g crap, it doesn't have video recording... i hope someone of the users can do that..

Edited by Mike178

Guest evoprime23

RyRzY you are amazing!!! i flashed your ROM yesterday and i have to say that it is awesome!!! no bugs yet watsoever and the flash was perfect!!!

thanks heaps!!! ;) :D