Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

BGILL, i am having the same issue as muskamj. It also looks like other people are reporting the same thing with Asphalt

hmm thats weird works perfect for me! are you you using any kind of back up soft ware and whens the last time you did a hard reset?

Guest midiwriter
thanks For The Donation Midi! unfortunately I cant cab up this Task bar I tried but it breaks the rom when installed!

It's cool you have worked so hard I hope you can take a break soon!

I'm flashing 2 Omnias now, my best friend just got one so it's a double-shot every time a new ROm is released!

Edited by midiwriter

BG...thanks again for all of the hard work that you have put into these ROMs. You produce them at an incredible rate and I understand if you take a much deserved break. I've enjoyed watching as you threw your first cooked ROM out there and now you have a hell of a following. Pretty cool! Take care my man! (I will donate when I get a job!)

Guest Redmanll34

BG the rumor mill says you traded in your omnia and went with a iphone 3gs and thats why your all done???? :) hahah i kid. Great rom thx for building a stable,fast, and userfriendly rom. Now I get to customize it!

Check it XML/CPR (not my thing wow)

3942854201_c12afa2af4_o.jpg

Well thats as far as I can get with CHome now due to this error:------>

ATPluginInstaller.exe<BR>UnauthorizedAccessException</STRONG></P> <P><STRONG>   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)<BR>   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath)<BR>   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)<BR>   at System.Xml.XmlTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding)<BR>   at System.Xml.XmlDOMTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding)<BR>   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Save(String filename)<BR>   at ATPluginInstaller.Main.RemoveLayoutFromCpr(String pluginName, Int32 screenWidth, Int32 screenHeight)<BR>   at ATPluginInstaller.Main.Main(String[] args)

I'm using Visual Studios to work on the CPR files then copying them in w Resco. Am I doing anything wrong? Cuz it looks like ATplugininstall doesn't like the newest CPR or XML file. Any help here?

******* Figured it out, at some point the CPR files were saved as "read only" so ATplugininstaller did not like that. Changed through Resco and all is good.*******

Thanks

Tom

Titanium_240x400wresco2.txt

Edited by Redmanll34

I added Showcase.exe to the Startup file in Windows since I wanted it to, well Startup. However, its not working right and I want to remove it but it won't let me since its constantly running. I need to stop it but cannot find how too do this. The Task Manager doesn't show its working. Any help before having to hard reset to get it out of the Startup folder?

Thanks in advance.

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey BGill My Asphalt 4 will not run for me either. I get the "either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of it's components cannot be found" error.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest jezze boi

just wondering... has anyone found a way to fix the soft buttons bug

when I change the theme, the previous theme's soft buttons stays on some applications (ex. dialer)

if not, then it's cool.. i'll keep on searching

Edited by jezze boi

BG the rumor mill says you traded in your omnia and went with a iphone 3gs and thats why your all done???? :) hahah i kid. Great rom thx for building a stable,fast, and userfriendly rom. Now I get to customize it!

Check it XML/CPR (not my thing wow)

3942854201_c12afa2af4_o.jpg

Well thats as far as I can get with CHome now due to this error:------>

ATPluginInstaller.exe<BR>UnauthorizedAccessException</STRONG></P> <P><STRONG>   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)<BR>   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath)<BR>   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)<BR>   at System.Xml.XmlTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding)<BR>   at System.Xml.XmlDOMTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding)<BR>   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Save(String filename)<BR>   at ATPluginInstaller.Main.RemoveLayoutFromCpr(String pluginName, Int32 screenWidth, Int32 screenHeight)<BR>   at ATPluginInstaller.Main.Main(String[] args)

I'm using Visual Studios to work on the CPR files then copying them in w Resco. Am I doing anything wrong? Cuz it looks like ATplugininstall doesn't like the newest CPR or XML file. Any help here?

Thanks

Tom

Attached CPR file if neone is better then me at viewing errors Titanium_240x400wresco2.txt

Tom That looks So clean!!!

here is mine!!!

post-502174-1253593111_thumb.png post-502174-1253593135_thumb.png

post-502174-1253593158_thumb.png post-502174-1253593257_thumb.png

(me and My Woman lol)

post-502174-1253593299_thumb.png post-502174-1253593325_thumb.png

nothing much!

Guest Redmanll34
Tom That looks So clean!!!

here is mine!!!

Thats funny because I was over at the iphone forum and just found this........

3943803206_a65cf314f7_o.jpg

Guess the rumor mill was right :) :D :P .......

Thanks BG, I've been learning as much as I can about CPR/XML and all that not so fun stuff that goes with Titanium. Now that I got chomeeditor up and working again. I'll be adding a few more panels and trying a few other things. I'm gonna send you a PM tonight, wanna know what you think.

Thanks again for everything.

Tom

PS. thats neo titanium right? I've been considering switching over to neo, what are your thought on it?

just wondering... has anyone found a way to fix the soft buttons bug

when I change the theme, the previous theme's soft buttons stays on some applications (ex. dialer)

if not, then it's cool.. i'll keep on searching

Do you have Showcase Suite installed?

Thats funny because I was over at the iphone forum and just found this........

3943803206_a65cf314f7_o.jpg

Guess the rumor mill was right :) :D :P .......

Thanks BG, I've been learning as much as I can about CPR/XML and all that not so fun stuff that goes with Titanium. Now that I got chomeeditor up and working again. I'll be adding a few more panels and trying a few other things. I'm gonna send you a PM tonight, wanna know what you think.

Thanks again for everything.

Tom

PS. thats neo titanium right? I've been considering switching over to neo, what are your thought on it?

ok that made me laugh!!!

oh... is that what's causing it?

99% sure its Showcase taking over the start flower. I have deleted all white Start flowers from the rom so that would be my educated guess I have to dig into the OEM and see whats going on!

well im sorry for the asphalt 4 issue you guys are having i cant repeat the error! maybe do a full hard rest and reflash! Dont use any back up software either!

post-502174-1253595091_thumb.png

yes Im Lost!!!

Guest jezze boi
99% sure its Showcase taking over the start flower. I have deleted all white Start flowers from the rom so that would be my educated guess I have to dig into the OEM and see whats going on!

Na man, its cool

just sit back and enjoy your rom and the fact the other people are too and thank you a lot for it including me :)

found out it wasn't showcase... oh well

thanks anways :D

Edited by jezze boi

Guest jmart518

Bad @ss new rom Bgill!

Edit: Removed Showcase to fix the "start flower", problem still exists. May try a hard reset and not install Showcase and see if that works.

Edited by jmart518

Guest montebello
found out it wasn't showcase... oh well

thanks anways :)

Did you figure out what it was? Cuz im have that issues as well. It took me forever to realize flower meant the windows7 logo...

Edited by montebello

Guest Mastergreeny
well im sorry for the asphalt 4 issue you guys are having i cant repeat the error! maybe do a full hard rest and reflash! Dont use any back up software either!

It works ok for me...The only weird thing I have noticed is the flower changing.

Guest bluematrix64

Hey bgill,

I noticed in 2.6 two issues, minor though...

1. I changed themes from the classic default blue to your rock and republic black. The start icon in the bottom left changed back to the white windows button rather than the bgill emblem. I noticed if you push it, in the programs screen, it changes back to the bgill. Any guesses?

2. Under start/settings/personal, there used to be a button called "vibration" to control the strength or weakness of vibration or the style of vibration. I had always tweeked this a bit after flash but can't find it. Is there a new feature that took over for it?

As always, just another loyal follower of bgill nation!

Guest derrickwhitt
Hey bgill,

I noticed in 2.6 two issues, minor though...

1. I changed themes from the classic default blue to your rock and republic black. The start icon in the bottom left changed back to the white windows button rather than the bgill emblem. I noticed if you push it, in the programs screen, it changes back to the bgill. Any guesses?

2. Under start/settings/personal, there used to be a button called "vibration" to control the strength or weakness of vibration or the style of vibration. I had always tweeked this a bit after flash but can't find it. Is there a new feature that took over for it?

As always, just another loyal follower of bgill nation!

2. - Delete the reg key - HKLM\ControlPanel\VibeTonz\Redirect key