Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest Redmanll34
I apalogize in advance if this has been mentioned before, but i have 2 questions about the new rom 2.6 which im not sure if it has been addressed, the first thing is i see no Vibrate setting options anywhere, and i'm really not a fan of having haptic feedback on at all, which it seems to be on when i'm using opera, very annoying, and second would be im a big fan of the original samsung keyboard using the t9 with the keypad ? thing i think, its where theres 3 letters to a block, i really miss it, any cab for that floating around, Thanks in adance,

Page #144

Post #2879

Guest sockfocks

Formatted mystorage, hard reset, flashed 2.6 and asphalt failed to launch...not gonna miss it anyway. Xt9 for phonepad still not working correctly. How do i fix this? Other than that loving this rom, no Issues with MS3 so far.

Edited by sockfocks

BGill - Thanks for this ROM that really kicks! All the crew at work with Omnia's are definitely jealous of mine now. :)

Is there any way you could please cab up the taskbar you got working with 25053? Since it sounds like you will not be supporting many if any future builds, a cab would really rock and help as I am learning to cook now since you are "leaving" and this BGill/GRadd collaboration taskbar is the best I have seen.

Thanks again!

Guest jezze boi
Man another build Great work Bg! Well I am still using 2.5 for now and have a few Qs as always if any one can help me.

3. Is there away to change the Bgills flash screen? ( Ill still rep your build just want something bit more classy)

Thanks for all your hard work cooks.

-B

idk which you wanna change, the ani_poweron or welcomehead.96

ani_poweron the animation with the rotating bgill skull, you change using total commander (i use), other file explorers work too (excluding original file explorer unless you edit the files in the windows directory which will take some time)

just simply rename or download a file that says "Ani_Poweron.gif" and copy it to /windows

same with the welcomehead image

rename a file to welcomehead.96.png and copy it to /windows

hope this helped

this is the ani_poweron i use

created by airreak over at omniarom.com :)

post-549389-1253671056_thumb.jpg

this is the welcomehead.96.png i use

created by danes :D

post-549389-1253671072_thumb.png

Edited by jezze boi

A lot of copy and paste to the CPR file. plus some additions to the chome reg. Are you familiar with editing this kind of stuff? I can try and walk you through it.

Tom

If you let me know what needs to be changed, and what it needs to be changed to, I should be able to do it myself. The one thing I'd really love is to get CNitrogen skinned for Bliss as well :)

Guest Redmanll34
If you let me know what needs to be changed, and what it needs to be changed to, I should be able to do it myself. The one thing I'd really love is to get CNitrogen skinned for Bliss as well :)

BG, if you don't like this, please let me know and I will remove my link. Just thought since people have been asking, i'd do a follow up thread with some pictures. Please let me know if this bothers you. Certainly not trying to threadjacking. Plus if it wasn't for you I'd have never figured this stuff out.

Adding Bliss Effects to custom Panels

Please DO NOT ask questions about it, in this thread..........

Tom

BG, if you don't like this, please let me know and I will remove my link. Just thought since people have been asking, i'd do a follow up thread with some pictures. Please let me know if this bothers you. Certainly not trying to threadjacking. Plus if it wasn't for you I'd have never figured this stuff out.

Adding Bliss Effects to custom Panels

Please DO NOT ask questions about it, in this thread..........

Tom

By All Means This is a development Site! If someone wants to make a good Nitrogen Panel better than the One out there I will cook it into My Next release!

Guest Redmanll34
By All Means This is a development Site! If someone wants to make a good Nitrogen Panel better than the One out there I will cook it into My Next release!

I'm as giddy as a school girl, you just said "next release"!!!!

Guest Redmanll34

I'm gonna go search, but if anyone wants to shoot me the location/s for the bottom taskbar I'd be really happy. I've seen it somewhere but the location escapes me right now....

Guest Redmanll34
Still no solution for predictive text? or will regedit fix it? Someone else asked the question on page 149. Is there a built in regeditor in 2.6?

i dont think there is abuilt in regedit, resco has a nice one, you should consider using it.

Still no solution for predictive text? or will regedit fix it? Someone else asked the question on page 149. Is there a built in regeditor in 2.6?

you can switch to the samsung keyboard. I posted the reg hack a "few" pages back

Hey bg? Is mortscript removed from 2.5?

Thanks for the help redman hope we can find a solution. thanks jezze I will use that first one for sure!

Edited by sh0rtyb

I like the sound of that "next release" even if it is a while away!!!! :)

Agreed, This ROM should hold us over with its stability, speed, and space ... But AS a Flashaholic I KNOW it won't be my last.

But as far as I'm concerned an occasional BGill ROM is better than NO BGill ROM. I would rather flash to a "FRESH BGill" ROM than have to learn the quirks of another chefs ROM's.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into your ROM's!

Hey bg? Is mortscript removed from 2.5?

Thanks for the help redman hope we can find a solution. thanks jezze I will use that first one for sure!

2.5? nope go to 2.5.1 though there are some bugs in 2.5

2.5? nope go to 2.5.1 though there are some bugs in 2.5

ya I am using 2.5.1 - I am trying to install JMLtoday plugin but getting some errors what version of Mortscript is it?

ya I am using 2.5.1 - I am trying to install JMLtoday plugin but getting some errors what version of Mortscript is it?

you need to install 4.2 or higher! 4.1 is in the rom which is stable. Im messing with 4.3b right now its ok still some issues wouldnt release it in a rom though!

Guest montebello

i did a Complete Hard reset (both phone and my storage) and it fixed the white flower/windows logo issue.

i then installed my stuff one by one and it was my registry import that sets up the panels (enable/disable/order) that cause the white flower to come back...

But asphalt is still not working :) same message... also found out FaceBook Chat titanium has the same issue ( i never tried this thing until now...)

i did a Complete Hard reset (both phone and my storage) and it fixed the white flower/windows logo issue.

i then installed my stuff one by one and it was my registry import that sets up the panels (enable/disable/order) that cause the white flower to come back...

But asphalt is still not working :) same message... also found out FaceBook Chat titanium has the same issue ( i never tried this thing until now...)

Thts because I havent included Fasce Book chat. If you load to device memory that page of the panel will Work properly!