Accelerometer games for the TG01

Guest David Strange

Guest David Strange

I've got a couple of games which we are told will work with accelerometers, but don't register the presence of one on the TG01. (Just for the record they are Need for Speed and Marble Worlds 2.) Anyone found any working ones?

Cheers,

David.

Guest SinSilla
I've got a couple of games which we are told will work with accelerometers, but don't register the presence of one on the TG01. (Just for the record they are Need for Speed and Marble Worlds 2.) Anyone found any working ones?

Cheers,

David.

Sadly, there are none. Not a single application/game worked for me.

Edited by SinSilla

Guest David Strange

Whilst we are on the subject of the accelerometer I have another question. The motion sensor settings panel has an option entitled 'Double tap to Task Manager'. Exactly what motion do they mean by 'double tap'? It'd be nice if there were some easy way to bring up the task manager.

Cheers,

David.

Never mind, I was clearly being a moronic, rancid fool. ;)

Edited by David Strange

Guest SinSilla

Hehe, it´s the most useful "motion" feature i´ve ever used! There were so man situations where i had no chance to access the task manager the usual way.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xdalover

It's so stupid and useless having a device with accelerometer and it can't be used in any standard application! Is there anyone able to write a "translator"? I bet that it is possible....

Edited by xdalover

Guest Paul Diston
It's so stupid and useless having a device with accelerometer and it can't be used in any standard application! Is there anyone able to write a "translator"? I bet that it is possible....

I have had a look at trying to do this however I was only able to get as far as identifying the DLL and the methods, I wasn't able to figure out the structure required to pass as a parameter to the methods in question.

Guest salvy.c.83

I've tried Prince of Persia HD for acer F1 (no gsensor), works like a sharme!!!

very very fast and smooth!!!

Recommend

Edited by salvy.c.83