Jeyo Mobile companion 2.1 problem

Guest miroalex

Guest miroalex

hi everyone I'm new here

first of all sorry if I have posted in wrong section please change my topic place.

now about my problem, i installed this program Jeyo Mobile companion 2.1 and i successfully connect it wit with my device(by active sync) but when i want to change some contact details program doesn't show me all fields(cells) of contacts for example work2 but i know that it exist even i can jump on them by tab button ... ok i know it's strange and I can't really explain it clearly let's look on the picture!

as you see in note section the box is going out of screen and you can't see what you have written there also you can't enlarge the screen you can't change the sizes of window that you do in all programs it just fixed size!

any idea? pleeeeeaaaaseee heeeeeeeeelllllp ;) ((

P.S I tried it on 2 different computers running windows xp sp3 and the same problem i see in both, also i downloaded it from the main site and i try program in both cases connected to the phone and not connected in all cases it doesn't show all fields(cells)

Edit2: second picture added in order to showing more details abour the problem!

post-563314-1248172763_thumb.jpg

post-563314-1248205204_thumb.jpg

Edited by miroalex

Guest miroalex

OOh my god 79 views no answer?! :angry: it seems that this the real problem ... :huh: there isn't any software for syncing all the contacts detail even outlook doesn't do this job why? <_<

because for example there is a field called 'other' in outlook contact details but there isn't such a think in windows mobile contact details. conclusion is if you put number in outlook ('Other phone') you wont see that number in your phone :) and many other things that make you think that windows mobile ... ;)

nokia, sonyericsson all of them has very special programs like nokia pc suit or in sonyericsson case myphone explorer that you can sync everything corresponding to phone with pc i mean everything and very easy but windows mobile ... ;)

Guest tobbbie

Why not use Outlook to change data? I have never seen any data that are not sync'ed - despite possibly if you use a very old WM Mobile device (say WM2k3) and connect to OL2007 - then using new fields in OL2007 that your old WM device does not have. Usually these are exotic fields - possibly they also have different names in OL and WM.