MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest MrCapcom

MrCapcom CF03 Version 16 28004

http://www.4shared.com/file/159742643/a582...m_CF03_V16.html

Updated OP with link but here it is ^

Added Input but its in the system? Dunno why but its there for some lol

Added new MS keyboard which I like and its skinned dunno if works on landscape test out and let me know :D

Added 12mb Pagepool back

Everything else is the same hit me up with any problems peace

Guest jbr05ki

I installed SPB MS3.5.1 and now I can't get to the start menu or the today screen. Another thing I found is when I hit the "Talk" button it doesn't open the dialer.

UPDATE: Uninstalled SPB MS3.5.1 now everything works. Installing it via XDA_UC funks it up.

Edited by jbr05ki

Guest MrCapcom

@jbr you might have to change some settings I don't use MS3 so its kinda hard to trouble shoot that

@Br what don't u want in the rom? I put in the most apps that I use after every flash and everything else I try to put in utils and google maps well is google maps lol let me know what you want out i might change it.

I kinda like most of my apps cause it makes my rom different. Sure i can do a base like rom but everyone has those.

I try to put all the small apps in the rom and have it where u won't need much to get back from the daily flash.

But im up to suggestions!

Guest guado_69

Awesome Rom ...just one thing i dont know if its just me but midomi buttons dont work .. why dont you put the latest one? for the next update .... i downloaded the cab though and got it to work was just curious since i update and have to reinstall

Guest MrCapcom
MrCapcom,

is it possible to have same clock from slide to unlock screen for home screen?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Yea its possible and ill probally add it next release but it kinda has some performance issues but u guys can test it out if its cool then ill keep it if not ill just take it out stay tuned :-)

Mr.Capcom thanks for your great 28004 ROM. This is the first time I install one of your ROM's, and like it a lot.

Fast, stable, useful applications included. Love the included S2U2.

Read your warning in the first post about XDA_UC and now regret don't take it. Bypass XDA_UC, soft reset and installed my aplications with Sashimi.

Everything was fine, working smooth, only noticed the Battery driver readout at 01. Leave the phone charging overnight and today my problem is that

the phone' radio will not turn on, returns the battery warning. Try to Hard Reset but got a warning that I can't Hard Reset if the phone radio is off.

Leave the phone off charging for 3 hours turned on and still the same situation. Try to install the 5% driver with Total Commander to the Windows

folder, soft reset and still no luck. Now I am about to reflash but my concern is if the battery is not charging because of some trouble with the Battery

driver, flashing may brick my phone?

Please, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by iandy1

Guest jonmeza
lol i was about to say.

im on my phone now using opeea 10 best build so far. u try the new keyboard?

Do you have screen shots of the new MS keyboard? Still using Version 15 ROM, and a black Samsung keyboard as it was easier on the fingers for me. Tempted to try 16 just for the keyboard, plus your ROMS have been getting consistently better, but I'll probably wait a couple builds more :D

Guest jbr05ki
Do you have screen shots of the new MS keyboard? Still using Version 15 ROM, and a black Samsung keyboard as it was easier on the fingers for me. Tempted to try 16 just for the keyboard, plus your ROMS have been getting consistently better, but I'll probably wait a couple builds more :D

The new KB is aight. The "O" and "P" being on the lower row kinda threw me off a bit. Been using Touch Pal.