MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest chubbyboy88

Just got my HTC TP2.Thanks for the good times Cap. Look forward to see you in the TP2 forums making roms for them eventually.If you do I call dibs on your first rom

Guest MrCapcom
Just got my HTC TP2.Thanks for the good times Cap. Look forward to see you in the TP2 forums making roms for them eventually.If you do I call dibs on your first rom

boo traitor! lol nah just kidding have fun every day I fight to not throw my omnia up on craigslist and use the cash to buy a TP2. And ill probally have to pay close to retail because I don't have a upgrade yet, PLUS by the time I get one something new will probally be out lol and TP2 will be cheaper :-)

I'll answer the other questions above later gotta get back to work ;-)

Edited by MrCapcom

There is one more problem I have encountered. When you open a menu tab, you cannot finger scroll in the menu, it scrolls the screen behind it when you try. You have to use the mouse button to scroll down the menu. I have encountered this in the messenger windows.

Guest Pearl Jam
boo traitor! lol nah just kidding have fun every day I fight to not throw my omnia up on craigslist and use the cash to buy a TP2. And ill probally have to pay close to retail because I don't have a upgrade yet, PLUS by the time I get one something new will probally be out lol and TP2 will be cheaper :-)

I'll answer the other questions above later gotta get back to work ;-)

Hey Capcom,

Ive been a i910 owner for a while. Got SPB right away but still didnt think the Omnia was the iPhone killer fanboys talk about....unit I dove into flashing and flashed my phone with your rom!!!! Dude you are the man and I love my phone like Im suppossed to!!! Any plans on releasing a rom with M2D like your first one? And...I totally agree with everyone else, you have the cleanest best looking rom out there...please dont change your GUI - AWESOME thanks so much dude...I will certainly donate to your beer fund.

Guest MrCapcom
Hey Capcom,

Ive been a i910 owner for a while. Got SPB right away but still didnt think the Omnia was the iPhone killer fanboys talk about....unit I dove into flashing and flashed my phone with your rom!!!! Dude you are the man and I love my phone like Im suppossed to!!! Any plans on releasing a rom with M2D like your first one? And...I totally agree with everyone else, you have the cleanest best looking rom out there...please dont change your GUI - AWESOME thanks so much dude...I will certainly donate to your beer fund.

Thanks I been busy at work the last coupel days hence no updates thus far and yes I will be adding m2d back I just been working out the kinks with all the new builds coming out. I personally like M2D so just give me a bit and ill be back up and running in the kitchen

Guest Bomama94

Hey I don't know if this would work but in my opinion, you have the best start menu out of any of the chefs as far as icons and everything, but is there any way you could post a cab that would change a four column start menu to your 3 column with the nice icons?

Guest sponrob

I have programs asking for owner name to be set. Where do i this? Ive gone to settings, about, and device name is sch-910, with a descrption box below. These are filled out. Where is "owner name" set?

Guest snapz54
Hey I don't know if this would work but in my opinion, you have the best start menu out of any of the chefs as far as icons and everything, but is there any way you could post a cab that would change a four column start menu to your 3 column with the nice icons?

I've been asking this for awhile, I don't think Mr. Capcom cares to comment so far but I agree. It does keep me on his roms though.

Guest eclsnowman

Any Chance we can get 9.3 without EasyInput 2.1. It kills the camera buttons function and make the phone lock when you switch to video mode (at least it is on Wozzers rom right now, I forgot to check if it did on your 9.2). Aside from that loving the roms.

Guest snapz54
Any Chance we can get 9.3 without EasyInput 2.1.

no, this is a horrible idea! there is no cab for ezinput yet. My camera works fine, format and reflash

Guest eclsnowman
no, this is a horrible idea! there is no cab for ezinput yet. My camera works fine, format and reflash

The only rom I know of that doesn't get affected by the keyboard/camera bug is Bgill's. I have been using MrCapcoms roms for several revisions, as well as Wozzers. Both have had the entanglement between EasyInput and Camera. BTW I always hard reset and format my storage before every flash.

Guest MrCapcom

Give me 2 hours ill have 9.3 out still on the 23053 sys/rom ill try to update the sys/rom later on in the day.

I fixed the Owner info and I took out windows live because its on the marketplace and you can stay up to date if you d/l it from there.

For now no XT9 but I will rethink how I am going to implement that maybe one with FKB and one without.

I have been busy with work and a couple other things. But I will definitely get out 9.2 in at least 2 hours im burning somethings on my laptop lol

Guest MrCapcom

lol yea nothing super crazy I wanna add M2D but i have some personal problems with it that I don't like. I am trying to figure out a new interface to add any ideas?

Guest eclsnowman
I am trying to figure out a new interface to add any ideas?

I am not an apple fanboy but Iphonetoday 1.2.5 is a rock solid, lightning fast, and low resource today screen. I have tried them all: Titanium, Neo, PointUI (and Pointsense), WAD2, Androikkid, MS3 (and 3.5)... But I always end up going back to Iphone today. Easy setup, highly customizable, has built in notifications for email/sms/alarm/calander/wifi-state/bluetooth-state, you can layer it with other today screens (rlToday is a good: 1). Here is my current screen caps.

I have also included a RAR with IPT_1.2.5, WM6.5 black theme, and a backup of my setup with wallpapers incase anyone is interested.

post-555542-1254973183_thumb.png

post-555542-1254973191_thumb.png

post-555542-1254973198_thumb.png

IPT_125.rar

Edited by eclsnowman

Guest dmcnado
I am not an apple fanboy but Iphonetoday 1.2.5 is a rock solid, lightning fast, and low resource today screen. I have tried them all: Titanium, Neo, PointUI (and Pointsense), WAD2, Androikkid, MS3 (and 3.5)... But I always end up going back to Iphone today. Easy setup, highly customizable, has built in notifications for email/sms/alarm/calander/wifi-state/bluetooth-state, you can layer it with other today screens (rlToday is a good: 1). Here is my current screen caps.

I have also included a RAR with IPT_1.2.5, WM6.5 black theme, and a backup of my setup with wallpapers incase anyone is interested.

Thanks for sharing! Just want to confirm: I can just install this over my Titanium? How much memory does it use? Does it uninstall cleanly? Thanks in advance.

Guest eclsnowman
Thanks for sharing! Just want to confirm: I can just install this over my Titanium? How much memory does it use? Does it uninstall cleanly? Thanks in advance.

You can install it along side Titanium. Actually you can run it without installing, just run the iPhoneToday.exe in my backup folder to see the experience.

I would install the IPT WQVGA cab in the rar to create the registry entries, then delete the whole iPhoneToday folder off your device and replace it with mine. Then to set it as your today screen go to settings->home->items and turn off Windows Default, then turn on IphoneToday.

One of the best ways to learn how to create new program links and see the screen in action it to see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-T2Fv1onE. Just have your computer speakers on mute, I hate that everyone needs to add a techno song to Youtube videos (I will listen to my own music thank you)

Edit: Memory usage is almost non existent, and it uninstalls fine.

Edited by eclsnowman