its the same

if i change it to

hh:mm:ss tt

i get

am 2:33

and same with

h:mm:ss t

getting am 2:33

i know on the old m2d we could do a reg edit to put in the extra digit but i cant seem to find the reg file to do any ideas please

Guest Nicklashidegard
im out of ideas guys. if i and woozy think smth will let u know for sure.

i guess smth must be cooked from all these cabs for the weather to work...

so this is a call for cookers, chefs and so on if they want to use this m2d it will be wiser to cook it and provide it to users.

time to sleep! gnite! :)

Hope you had a good nite sleep :D .

i'm gonna give these a go, i'll let you know if i hit any trouble.. New M2D looks sweet, LOVE the weather in the home page..

Thanks Mate!!!

Guest leo001

Hi Sector,

Thank you for your work!!!

Do you know where I can find the italian files(MUI etc...etc...) to get the manila translated???

thank you in advance!

Guest sector

No sorry dont have italian muis for this.

I will release a rom just with this m2d, wm6.5 23049 version for the ones that want to fully try it.

@punkmoney i dont have problem with military time.

Guest jonboyuk
No sorry dont have italian muis for this.

I will release a rom just with this m2d, wm6.5 23049 version for the ones that want to fully try it.

@punkmoney i dont have problem with military time.

Hi Sector....what are the unsolvable issues with 23060? Could you cook it with that maybe? I've had no problems with 23053 by the way!! :)

Guest sector
Hi Sector....what are the unsolvable issues with 23060? Could you cook it with that maybe? I've had no problems with 23053 by the way!! :)

You cannot see the buttons on SMS for example. You have to use an old gwes.exe which i dont like to work like that. Going backwards and mixing files.

I havent done a 23053 rom so i wont just start now.. sorry. There are not really any diff between 23049, 23053 or 23060.

Yeap thats it :D

Guest jemmicat

I installed the SDK kit settings items from the XDA post in the SDK cabs section for 1917

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...log#post4441512

I had the weather working yesterday somehow but when I restarted, it didn't work... Actually, I think it IS working but I live 10 miles out of a major city and my city is not listed on the Accuweather world site so it shows no weather data available in the clock. I do have the sound settings and the weather settings showing up now but still no location service. Just a white screen. The weather settings is a bit strange when you do press the area on the clock that it says to update the weather, though. When you click an option, the screen kind of goes weird and you have to hit the X and it clears the screen and a checkbox is in the item... same effect for changing from Celsius to Fahrenheit

I am using CDMA Verizon Omnia and used the patch in this post to do that and it pulls St. Louis, MO, which is the major city I am near and it keeps that on the clock. Still doesn't auto update, but does work.

I think the AGPS might be working... but because my area isn't listed in Accuweather world site, that is why I am getting the "no weather data available" note before the CDMA patch. I will be into work later this morning and I will see if it picks me up there as I work in St. Louis...

Also, for those having issues with DSHOW install... on the same post above, there is a link to a file that is zipped that has all the DSHOW files in it and a cab file to register them... you copy all of them into the windows directory then run the cab and it registers them. It was the only way I could get that to work

Guest WoZZeR999

For anyone on the i910 who wants to try the new M2D, I've got a MegAmnia rom up, and I'm sure some others will have a M2D rom up with working weather. You can then give it a shot and see if you want to put a whole lot of effort in for the weather icon on the home screen (it was worth it for me, I just wish the actual weather screen had a gps option too).

Hi Sector and Wozzer,

Many thanks for this new version of M2D. Terrific graphics, love it. I have it running on Khauchai's latest/last Omnia UL ROM 23060 and its running well so far.

Guest Shemmy
For anyone on the i910 who wants to try the new M2D, I've got a MegAmnia rom up, and I'm sure some others will have a M2D rom up with working weather. You can then give it a shot and see if you want to put a whole lot of effort in for the weather icon on the home screen (it was worth it for me, I just wish the actual weather screen had a gps option too).

Do you have a link?

Guest jqc123

Thanks for your awesome porting work Sector!! I am running MegAmnia from Wozzer and love the new M2D interface.

Once again, thanks to you and WoZZeR, I enjoy using my Omnia today even more than yesterday. :)

Guest weirdo

just Flashed your new cooked m2d rom Mr sector. nice works ok. only if i want to ad program i cant ad new installed programs. you have a solution for that?. again: great, thank u very nice :)

Edited by weirdo

Hi Sector and everyone,

I have copied the weather file 'HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml' to my desktop and added a new city ie 'ASI|TH|TH060|SATUN'. I then pasted the edited file over the original file and soft reset. Now I can see the new city in M2D weather but it will not update. Am I doing something wrong? :)

Guest corwest

Hi all,

HTC Dshow won't install. It keeps saying install unsuccessful. Whats this file responsible for and any thoughts why it wont install? Using 6.5 21851 rom.

Hi all,

HTC Dshow won't install. It keeps saying install unsuccessful. Whats this file responsible for and any thoughts why it wont install? Using 6.5 21851 rom.

same here. using 21928

Guest sector
Hi all,

same here. using 21928

DShow is really not needed by m2d. It is just for HTC Youtube player.

It is unsucessfully installed because some files are in use by the system i guess.

Guest Diggedy

Ive put this question in the rom thread but putting it in here for people who have managed to install successfully from the cabs. Im not getting the notification of missed calls. IS this just me and a few others or is this a problem with this build?