hero or wait for galaxy?

Guest morpheus2702

Guest morpheus2702

ok still a few months left to run on my current contract but have decided to go for an Android phone next time.

Did have my heart set on the Samsung i7500 but after all the positive coverage and hype the Hero as been getting, should I be going for this instead?

Have had plenty of HTC devices in the past running WinMo and still suspicious of the radio performance of HTC devices.

Would love to get the views and opinions of those in the know to help of choose which would be the better choice and why?

Edited by morpheus2702

Guest rav1patel

I've had my Hero for a week now and am coming off WinMo after a long time. My last phone was a Touch Diamond. The Hero is simply awsome. If you've had a few HTCs I'm sure you'll love it cos there are lots of similarities but it's just better. In my opinion Android is so much better than WinMo. Everything works and it's a pleasure to use.

The reception on my Hero is also significantly better than my Diamond's was. I used to have a very poor signal at work on my Diamond however my Hero always has a signal. I'd definitely recommend it. Lovely phone.

I'm torn between the i7500 and Hero too... I like the Hero's teflon coating and Sense UI, but I like the OLED and decent camera + flash on the i7500!

P

Guest gavinfabl

I had a Samsung Omnia which has a great camera with loads of options. The Hero camera has taken some great shots but the Galaxy will have a better camera and loads more effects - depends whats important to you.