[SKIN] Jumba Skins for JMLToday (WM6.5)

Guest Jumba

It's possible to remove it if you edit the file JMLToday_Jumba_Slanted.plg in your /JMLToday folder and delete the lines that define the 2nd clock: i.e. starting with "BGO", "H1O", "H2O", "M1O" and "M2O" - but I can take a look at it later if you like, will only take a few seconds to make the change.

Okay, try this. Slanted Solo. Just copy the .plg into your \Program Files\JMLToday folder and select the skin in JMLToday. Enjoy.

JMLToday_Jumba_Slanted_Solo.plg.zip

Okay, try this. Slanted Solo. Just copy the .plg into your \Program Files\JMLToday folder and select the skin in JMLToday. Enjoy.

Oh hey man, thanks for taking the time to do this. You didn't have to. I really appreciate it!

• 3 months later...
Guest Axehead

Another Noobish question

I've followed the steps to the letter but i can't make stop my jmltoday think its in analog and I can't find anywhere that tells me how to do it. All the stuff about installing mortscript, and panex I have done. I have made sure the files are in the right place through chome editor, but it just comes up with "x"s. I also tried installing CAnalog Clock from http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/htc-mobile...1f2ee7c3396c409, but there is nothing on my phone about analog settings. please help. I'm using titanium with wm6.5.1 rom

• 6 months later...
Guest Hubertos

Hey! sorry for a noob question, but I have a problem with instalation Jumba Analog skin. I do everything what is written in post 1st post, but each .cab file instals in main JML today directory, and it doesn't appear in skin list. When I copy all jumbas folders and skin files to one directory, the skin installator see it, but it can't install it (there's an info: skin not found). Please help, I don't know what to do.

I have the newest jml today, jml panex jml library and mortscript.

My device: samsung i900 ROM ock Premium 23118

Hi

All of these skins are for an older version of JMLToday. Unfortunately I never got around to updating them for the new version...

Sorry, just no time these days. But anyone is welcome to convert them if they have the patience. :huh: