PointSense Suite V2 - Make it mine

Guest gianton

Guest semmtexx
Looks awesome smilegod:)

Any chances to get news about SenseUI v2? Would like to give it a try as v1 didnt work at all.

BlueOcean is still working on it. It is taking some time but that only means it will rock harder!!!

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia
Doesn't work at all on my i900 with Sectors 6.5Rom. Installs fine but when applying the Sense Skin, nothing happens.. It looks like the ordinary Theme with some Graphic bugs on the side.. So no future in that, still SPB3^^

Maybe v2 will be better but i hate registering on a site just for one download so maybe i wont give it a try :D

You lazy bump it only takes a couple minutes to register ;) and you are from Germany :angry: .

Guest aclarkc
I think of making HERO Skins for our Omnias

What do you think ? :angry: (More to Come if you like)

More Hero skins for our Omnias?? Yes please! :D

Guest gianton
i install v2 qvga to my omnia but nothing happend what i makae wrong?

Have you followed these steps as shown in blueocean's first post?

Install:

- Only for Point UI 2.1.0.6c or higher

- Recommend to install in clean Point UI (You must run Point UI first, accept Terms and activate before install the suite)

- Uninstall old PointSenseSuite version!

- Backup your Home2\Common folder to get back default home screen

- Exit Home 2

- Download cab and install (it may take a long time, because of there're many files to extract)

- Maybe need restart device

- Enable Home 2 again

- Select PointSense Theme (for correct color), and add the PointSenseScreen Applets. I integrate 6 screen in this build, you can add more with a bit code skill :D

Guest playboyfunny

yes a followed them but when i install v 2 then nothing happend where can i enable home 2 ? maybe it is so because i have build 23031?

Guest reaver76

has anyone installed this over BW's 23028 Beta? If so.... How does it look. I'm thinking about trying it but I'm bummed that there is no wqvga version.

Guest xeeder

Hmm, nothing happend.. I'm going to install everything back again, then I'll see... :D

Maybe someone can post a video how you install this stuff? Because not only me but a lot of people have problems with it...

Edit: I installed, he says: The installation of PointSenseSuite.2.0.0.1 was unsuccesfull, I did it again, again it was unsuccesfull...

Somebody who can help me?

Edited by xeeder

Guest xeeder

I tried a hard reset but that don't work either... If I want to change my theme the PointSenseTheme isn't there..Only Default and 7even. Is it because I have no registered version?

I hope somebody can help me, a tried everyting i thought...

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Belgium :'))

Edit: And when I delte PointSense Suite V2 my device says that he not completly removed the program....

Edited by xeeder

Guest gianton
I tried a hard reset but that don't work either... If I want to change my theme the PointSenseTheme isn't there..Only Default and 7even. Is it because I have no registered version?

I hope somebody can help me, a tried everyting i thought...

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Belgium :'))

Edit: And when I delte PointSense Suite V2 my device says that he not completly removed the program....

You must do a hard reset and then follow these steps:

Install:

- Recommend to install in clean Point UI (You must run Point UI first, accept Terms and activate before install the suite)

- Exit Home 2

- Download cab and install (it may take a long time, because of there're many files to extract)

- Enable Home 2 again

- Select PointSense Theme (for correct color), and add the PointSenseScreen Applets.

It worked for me. :D

Guest xeeder
You must do a hard reset and then follow these steps:

Install:

- Exit Home 2

- Enable Home 2 again

- Select PointSense Theme (for correct color), and add the PointSenseScreen Applets.

It worked for me. :D

First of al thx for the comment :angry: .

And I did the steps..Maybe fault because it's complicated :').

This is what I did..

First I install Point UI 2.1.0.6 and go to my home screen settings and checked Home 2 on.

I accepted the terms.

Then I go back to my homescreen settings and checked Home 2 off..

I backed up my Homescreen. ( Do I have to delete it?)

Then I installed Pointsense Suite V2.

Did a soft reset.

Back to homescreen settings and checked home 2 back on.

And when i go to my themes there is nothing changed?

What did i do wrong?

Edit: Nvm, I found my fault.. I installed it on my storage, instead in My Device ;)

Edited by xeeder

Guest dancon
Both bugs fixed, check blueocean's thread @ Pointui Community.

post-479752-1250870897_thumb.png

Hey gianton. Could you tell me how you managed to make your weather-tab like this?

thanks in advance :D

Guest gianton
Hey gianton. Could you tell me how you managed to make your weather-tab like this?

thanks in advance

If you tap on the small weather widget it brings this scren.

Guest a.s.t.e.k.

It looks great, tried it but it's very slow and laggy, with only 3 screens it takes about 4-5 seconds to go from quick launch to main screen, so it's bye pointui and back to spb ms3 with this theme, much faster and ram friendly.presentationsence.jpg

Guest gianton
It looks great, tried it but it's very slow and laggy, with only 3 screens it takes about 4-5 seconds to go from quick launch to main screen, so it's bye pointui and back to spb ms3 with this theme, much faster and ram friendly.presentationsence.jpg

Tried it but nowhere near the graphics of PointSense. Screens are 6 atm and are coming more.

Running very smooth and stable on my ROM with 100mb free on my device.

MS3 theme by mobilecustom is very customisable but if you use all available widgets and screens then becomes very slow.

Edited by gianton

Guest necosino
It looks great, tried it but it's very slow and laggy, with only 3 screens it takes about 4-5 seconds to go from quick launch to main screen, so it's bye pointui and back to spb ms3 with this theme, much faster and ram friendly.

Holy crap :D No link!?