10/Mar 3.2 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for GSM Hero (now with online kitchen)

Guest PaulOBrien

My 1st rom is baked, and very yummy! Thanks again.

Really? Clicking bake just causes a page refresh.

This is terrible news if it's all not working out. I'm gonna have to do some work now instead of fiddle about with my phone.

Edited by Guest

No need for checksum is there? The zip signature is checked by the recovery image, and it won't match if the download is corrupt?

Sir_Moomin, your nandroid restore restores it to EXACTLY as it was pre install...

P

Guest Sir_Moomin
No need for checksum is there? The zip signature is checked by the recovery image, and it won't match if the download is corrupt?

Sir_Moomin, your nandroid restore restores it to EXACTLY as it was pre install...

P

Well now the nandroid kicked back my previously backup which I did before 3.1. So will run RC2 now.

Guest aldwinc

just followed a link from paul's twitter announcing that the rom kitchen is now open.

amazing rom btw, so fast. i'm so surprised by the amount of space saved by removing some unnecessary components.

Guest _Mazza_
Post any issues here and i'll do my best to fix them as soon as possible!

re: the widgets, they are associated with the appropriate 'packages' so no... but since they're on the system partition anyway and aren't loaded without Rosie, it's a non-issue.

P

Ahh okay thanks.

I'll stick with me 3.1 rc2 for the moment then because I spent ages typing adb commands to remove everything lol.

Great work on the kitchen though Paul. :)