FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest remus66

Nick, I use your 23102 Flotanium (before I had 23620) and it is a very good cooked rom (as usual). But allow me to make you a suggestion: for the next builds, please change the fonts; in 23102 are to small and large; I think the original once are better. Thanks. Anyway, I will continue to use your Roms, regardless the fonts you use.

Hi Nick,

Have been running your take on the Omnia Official Rom 21888. It is outstanding. All my old progs work without issues and by installing SPB 3 with Mobile Sense interface makes my good old i900 quite a joy to use.

Thanks again.

Hi Nick,

Many thanks for the new ROM 28230. Do you or anybody reading this know where I can download "M2D ver2 quick launch .cab"?

Edited by 2001

Guest remus66

It seems that 28223 build has some bugs (when the screen is blank, you can not bring it to life only by soft reset or battery out for a few moments). I experienced this bug and now I'm on Nick's 23624 build, which is a very stable and good rom.

2001, I think you want "M2D_TodayPage0.3.0_plus_Easy_T_Launcher_v1.1.0.2" that you can google. I use this one.

Edited by remus66

Hi there

I have the same problem. When screen go blank (dark) i can't bring it back. Only soft reset (or battery out).

Anyone have a solution?

I think i like this ROM but... i have this MAJOR problem...

thanks

VR

Guest WAIKIKI728
Hi Nick,

Many thanks for the new ROM 28230. Do you or anybody reading this know where I can download "M2D ver2 quick launch .cab"?

Maybe this can help you...

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/296866/...torial/page/40/

Read well the instructions... :D

Sometimes...the quick launch disappears...there is a possible solution in the same post..or ...what i do...copy from program files...M2DTP_LOADER.EXE to startup menu..programs....And when the quick launch disappears...i just click the M2DTP.EXE ...and it works again.. :D .

Guest jmsmartins

guys, that sleep bug is a build related issue. unfortunatelly the only way to solve it is flash another rom and wait for nick to fix this or make a new rom based on a sleep-bug-free build

cheers

Guest WAIKIKI728
guys, that sleep bug is a build related issue. unfortunatelly the only way to solve it is flash another rom and wait for nick to fix this or make a new rom based on a sleep-bug-free build

cheers

Have you tried to change that the phone wakes up with the power botton?¿?

hi,

My omnia doesn't restart automatically even:

1. After press the reset hole.

2. After hard reset

3. After soft reset.

It switches off , and i have to return ON the omnia i900 manual with power switch on the top.

Need help and advice to resolve this issues

1. Battery is full

2. Offical ROM DZAI5 used

3. Didn't change the anything else?

thanks !

Guest demon-knight

Hey Nick any new builds planned?

I see over at omniarom.com you have been working on a mobileshell rom, has this been your project that you were talking about?

Anyway keep up the good work.

It seems that 28223 build has some bugs (when the screen is blank, you can not bring it to life only by soft reset or battery out for a few moments). I experienced this bug and now I'm on Nick's 23624 build, which is a very stable and good rom.

2001, I think you want "M2D_TodayPage0.3.0_plus_Easy_T_Launcher_v1.1.0.2" that you can google. I use this one.

Thanks very much.