FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
In 23103, you forget the ring tones, so I can't close the phone options.. But don't have the sleep bug... :(

I've uploaded a Fixed version of both 21634 and 23103, all with working phone options and i've also added Fav. Hackings (you can find it HERE otherwise). By Sztuypy of course, thanks to him we can cook for the i900 at all :(

Hi,

still 23626 is my favourite.

My problem is that I'm not able to log into Google Latitude as it is not possible to write in the user and pwd.

Pls advise what to do.

Thanks,

Balázs

I don't know about that one. Try to re-install google maps, but maybe an older version (23626 use the latest, 4.0). Try 3.5 maybe??

Nick, s2u2 is not running well on 23103, so I want to use the lock program of your rom. Where can I find the .exe file? And how it is named? Thanks.

Find the dusk lockscreen HERE (in sectors thread)

And a massive THANKYOU to everyone who use my roms (and to those who has donated, you know who you are :( ). And a special thankyou to Waikiki and Wierdo who has always offered great support and made sure the roms move forward. You never know, there might still be the occasional realease :(

Guest Nicklashidegard

It's definately a see you later. I've still got my omnia, but i'm loosing my computer i cook on (changing jobs end of march). You never know though, if time permits i'll still cook, but i'm not promising anything :(

I'll be around though :(

Guest WAIKIKI728
It's definately a see you later. I've still got my omnia, but i'm loosing my computer i cook on (changing jobs end of march). You never know though, if time permits i'll still cook, but i'm not promising anything :(

I'll be around though :(

Perfect....

I know you will do whatever is in your hand for providing us good roms.... :(

just noticed a bug with 21634. Missed calls doesn't show in titanium, but it shows in the taskbar..

I am still on the M2D ROM 28005 which works very good for me. What ROM do You suggest

now ? 21634 , 23103, 23626 ? What are the differences ? I still want to use M2D .

I am still on the M2D ROM 28005 which works very good for me. What ROM do You suggest

now ? 21634 , 23103, 23626 ? What are the differences ? I still want to use M2D .

yeh im also on m2d 28005 very good keep it longer :(

tell me why shoot i take newer rom?

Guest tolleee

@Nicklas

Hi nick, may i know the name of the photo viewer in your ROM 23103 ??

Also if you mind, can I have the cab also ??

it's listed in the start menu as "Photos"

I like it very very very much, there is no lag when I slide my finger to change into another photos...

It's really different with htc album, etc....They have the lag when changing photos....

Really Appreciate it Nick :(

Best Regards, JacK

Edited by tolleee

Guest Nicklashidegard
@Nicklas

Hi nick, may i know the name of the photo viewer in your ROM 23103 ??

Also if you mind, can I have the cab also ??

it's listed in the start menu as "Photos"

I like it very very very much, there is no lag when I slide my finger to change into another photos...

It's really different with htc album, etc....They have the lag when changing photos....

Really Appreciate it Nick :(

Best Regards, JacK

Have a look HERE (Pocket CM Image Viewer) :(

just noticed a bug with 21634. Missed calls doesn't show in titanium, but it shows in the taskbar..

I've flash your rom 21634 lastnight, everything is normal.

Thanks U for the best rom!

Guest coastman

Nicklashidegard i want to thank you for all your Roms you gave us , i use your 23518 FAT i did a Videocall after i enabled the samsung dialer. I wish you all the best.

Guest remus66

Nick, is there a cab or a fix to decrease camera fonts size iin build 23103? Any help would be appreciated, as long as this build seems to be one of the best till now. Thanks.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Nick, is there a cab or a fix to decrease camera fonts size iin build 23103? Any help would be appreciated, as long as this build seems to be one of the best till now. Thanks.

Unfortunately not, i think it's something you'll have to live with (i can still read it woth no problems, just looks a bit ugly). Both 23103 and 21634 has got this problem.

I've released a 21893 FloTanium over @ Omniarom if anyone is intrested and might do a fixed version in a couple of days (a few bugs i've noticed, only minor things). BTW, it's old style UI

Guest jms2367
Unfortunately not, i think it's something you'll have to live with (i can still read it woth no problems, just looks a bit ugly). Both 23103 and 21634 has got this problem.

I've released a 21893 FloTanium over @ Omniarom if anyone is intrested and might do a fixed version in a couple of days (a few bugs i've noticed, only minor things). BTW, it's old style UI

hope you could release a lite version of this too nick...

Guest sapnesh

Can some one suggest me best among all these ROM , which is error free

21634 FloTanium

23103 FloTanium

23626 FloTanium

21893 FloTanium

What is different between all..

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks Nick. Downloading to test. The few tweaks are the only difference between the two versions?

Yes it's the only thing. It's just a few basic registry tweaks to speed things up, nothing major.

Guest knift

Thank you, Nick. I download the 23626 and have tried it for over one week, it rocks. It is stable and with reasonable battery consumer, gps fixed quickly......

I love this rom and you, Nick.

:(

Edited by knift