BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Looks very, very good.

The same as many here, looking forward for your ROM.

I am sure that your development of this ROM, after changing to a new device, op. system, is appreciated by all.

(May follow in 3 months)

Thanks Blazingwolf.

Edited by iandy1

Guest CrazyFireEater

Looks great. Thank you, for taking the time to make this happen. Can not find anything else close to your last ROM. Since I have to wait another year to upgrade, your ROMs will make it a bearable wait. ;)

Guest rtimi28
Looks great. Thank you, for taking the time to make this happen. Can not find anything else close to your last ROM. Since I have to wait another year to upgrade, your ROMs will make it a bearable wait. ;)

i agree since I have to wait a year too before I upgrade. Every new cooked rom is a potential for me and I have always loved the stability of your rom.

Got some more done. Have even been working on it this AM. I just wish I wasn't so graphically challenged.

Here are some screen shots to keep you going. ;) Any suggestions?

Edit: The start menu is 3 icons across because the icons look better.

Skyfire is updated to 1.5

Autocalllocker is the newest version.

It's like the day before Christmas, and you know it's going to be a good gift.

Thanks for your Hard Work

Happy Holidays

Guest isuckrealbad

well i wasted time flashing to the samsung rom, they didnt even look at my phone they just said youll have a new one in a few days by mail because we dont stock those lol

Got some more done. Have even been working on it this AM. I just wish I wasn't so graphically challenged.

Looks great. I can't wait to flash to it

Guest rndchef

Larger dialer buttons would be great so I can dial while driving. ;) Otherwise, the current version is still #1 for me. Please keep the current keypad style keyboard.

Guest blazingwolf
well i wasted time flashing to the samsung rom, they didnt even look at my phone they just said youll have a new one in a few days by mail because we dont stock those lol

At least you have another one coming. ;)

Guest blazingwolf
Larger dialer buttons would be great so I can dial while driving. ;) Otherwise, the current version is still #1 for me. Please keep the current keypad style keyboard.

Like this?

post-142761-1260663259_thumb.png

Guest lioryte
Thanks. Still need to see if the changes do anything though. ;)

I don't think for cooking purposes 11 is diff from 08/09, but than again I don't know all the "Shmutz" you add ;)

;)

I know from experience and other posts that 28008 has serious scrolling issues in open messages. I do not know about 28011. I also know that 23511 is fast and stable. for what its worth.

Guest blazingwolf
I know from experience and other posts that 28008 has serious scrolling issues in open messages. I do not know about 28011. I also know that 23511 is fast and stable. for what its worth.

Hmm. Across multiple ROMs or just on one?

Guest isuckrealbad
At least you have another one coming. ;)

yea i was kinda hopin they would give me the droid lol, the guy did say though that if i had any problems with this one that i could bring it back and they would most likely give me either the omnia 2 on a warranty upgrade or a different phone of my choice at the discounted price, im thinkin hmmmmm put srs wow on it, turn the gain out the roof, blow the speaker and go get the droid on the cheap, or should i wait to do that for the new htc to come out?

Guest blazingwolf
yea i was kinda hopin they would give me the droid lol, the guy did say though that if i had any problems with this one that i could bring it back and they would most likely give me either the omnia 2 on a warranty upgrade or a different phone of my choice at the discounted price, im thinkin hmmmmm put srs wow on it, turn the gain out the roof, blow the speaker and go get the droid on the cheap, or should i wait to do that for the new htc to come out?

Decisions, decisions. ;)

Guest lioryte

Email Scrolling

they were complaints on my ROM (28011), can't speak for anyone else. In emails and text screen scrolling is messed up you have to really put some weight on it if you want to scroll via screen, I didn't even know about it I'm using d-pad and side-scroll which are 100%. Other than that 28011 is the most stable/fast one up to date

Guest blazingwolf
Email Scrolling

they were complaints on my ROM (28011), can't speak for anyone else. In emails and text screen scrolling is messed up you have to really put some weight on it if you want to scroll via screen, I didn't even know about it I'm using d-pad and side-scroll which are 100%. Other than that 28011 is the most stable/fast one up to date

I just checked the email scrolling in Hotmail and it seems to be just fine. Is this is a specific type of account?

Guest cashX3r0

quick keyboard question(again): in opera, typing in portrait typing mode, i have to wait a second before going to the next letter, no matter if i am hitting another key or staying on the same key. is this normal? only happens in opera, texting is much faster.