[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Gee... dear "chef", I know you probably "cooking" the "new" official (thank God, they've releashed them!) 6.5s...

...but can you "cook" a newest build of OMNIA II Roms... for us, the OMNIA i900 users?

Pleeeeeease?

'Cause this 6.1, is by far the best of all I've tested!

Regards.

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

I want everything from DXID1 and a perfectly working stereo BT pairing and music streaming from the phone to any standard stereo BT headset everytime.

Does this rom do that?

Bottom line is a good phone is not the one that has all good hw specs but one that just works properly with all the industry standard features. Samsung hi end phones ALWAYS miss the damn marks: has the best feature but lacks one or two basic ones :D

No more fw flash for me the next time I change the i900 to something that works right out of the box.

Guest steelpipe
sigh! i wish there was an update to this wonderful rom. :D

yeah, me too.. I thot KC got the new 21006 ROM.. but then again, I believe he is a busy guy and he had just sold his Omnia.. :P

anyway, I still enjoy the current version..

Many thanks, KC...

Guest door_man

been using this rom for two weeks now and am generaly very happy with it. I have one issue though: Many websites think I have a completly different phone than it is. For example google thinks I have a M850 and cannot download google maps becouse it's "not supported" and it's the same for some other pages. Is this a setting issue or rom related? I'm using opera 9.7 browser and it's the same with internet explorer.

Guest leap_ahead
been using this rom for two weeks now and am generaly very happy with it. I have one issue though: Many websites think I have a completly different phone than it is. For example google thinks I have a M850 and cannot download google maps becouse it's "not supported" and it's the same for some other pages. Is this a setting issue or rom related? I'm using opera 9.7 browser and it's the same with internet explorer.

use this Opera 15828

• 1 month later...
Guest squeezo

Dear KC,

what a great rom.

I have been testing manym6.5 roms , but this is faster more stabel than any wm6.5 rom.

I think this will be my final rom.

One thing only: I love the samsung keyboard but it does not work.

If U could help me with this it would be very appreciated.

Greetings from Holland.

Thanx again for this rom.

EJ

Guest leap_ahead
Dear KC,

what a great rom.

I have been testing manym6.5 roms , but this is faster more stabel than any wm6.5 rom.

I think this will be my final rom.

One thing only: I love the samsung keyboard but it does not work.

If U could help me with this it would be very appreciated.

Greetings from Holland.

Thanx again for this rom.

EJ

try this !! TegicBlackKeypads.zip

+1000 for this rom !! is My love Rom

will give it a try, ur ROMs are always my fav......will upload some screen shots ASAP. thanks as always :)

screen shots, right after flashing

program screen, requested by ronaldb3 ( red circled programs r installed by me)

Hi lancez where did u get the tclock app?? And how do i get the samsung keyboard.. I can download it from file share.. thanks in advance.. And thanks KC for the rom..

Hi there all..I cant connect to IE using wifi connection.. Anyone know why..Im using Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)..

Thanks in advance..

Guest leap_ahead
Hi there all..I cant connect to IE using wifi connection.. Anyone know why..Im using Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)..

Thanks in advance..

10. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Thanks leap_ahead...And thks for the keyboard and interenet solution.. But why i cant browse the internet using my home wifi?? It will use my gprs instead but i want to use my wifi instead of gprs..Can u help me pls.. Thkss

Edited by r_ud_e

Guest leap_ahead
Thanks leap_ahead...And thks for the keyboard and interenet solution.. But why i cant browse the internet using my home wifi?? It will use my gprs instead but i want to use my wifi instead of gprs..Can u help me pls.. Thkss

Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

and after choose broswer settings automatic

Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

and after choose broswer settings automatic

Thanks..Manage to fix it.. I have to choose the browser setting to manual and set it to work to fix it..

Thanks for the help..I appreciate it..