[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

There has been no power button bug for a very lone time. What do you mean for this bug?

I have no plan to make any non-BT fix ROM cause many people are doing great jobs on this type of ROM. You may want to try one of them.

You are right, my mistake. sry Khuanchai

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Gee... m8s.

Can somebody make a DETAILED list of what programs/applications the "shef" left in this Rom and what he removed??? It's SOOO important, for all users.

Something else... I've installed iContact, 'cause I like it and using it. When I'm getting a call, there's NO FULL-DIALER SCREEN, only that tiny popup in the lower left corner of the taskbar, below.

WHY?

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Gee... m8s.

Can somebody make a DETAILED list of what programs/applications the "shef" left in this Rom and what he removed??? It's SOOO important, for all users.

Something else... I've installed iContact, 'cause I like it and using it. When I'm getting a call, there's NO FULL-DIALER SCREEN, only that tiny popup in the lower left corner of the taskbar, below.

WHY?

Lads (and "shef")... WE REALLY NEED a detailed LIST of the "build-in" programs/applications.

There's NO list, no details for this Rom...

Guest hammonny

After was installed this WM6.1 ROM and tested in all function.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My phone is very fast, sensitive touch screen and stable.

But the battery out faster than your WM6.5 ROM which bake by you (UL_IF1_21851 6 MB pagepool.)

(Solvable by Soft-re, Hard-re, reinstall ROM etc. It's the same.)

Now, I go back to the WM6.5 while fall in love this WM6.1. :) If new update I will get test again.

Cheer :) :) :)

Guest lupus_hegemonia
After was installed this WM6.1 ROM and tested in all function.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My phone is very fast, sensitive touch screen and stable.

But the battery out faster than your WM6.5 ROM which bake by you (UL_IF1_21851 6 MB pagepool.)

(Solvable by Soft-re, Hard-re, reinstall ROM etc. It's the same.)

Now, I go back to the WM6.5 while fall in love this WM6.1. :) If new update I will get test again.

Cheer :) :) :)

Not quite... The battery ROCKS! We're keep saying this over & over again... A Rom is "responsible" for the battery's life by 35%. The OTHER 65% is from the RADIO A USER IS USING! A good and suitable (to the user's network) radio, is responsible for the good signal BUT ALSO FOR THE BATTERY's LIFE!

Guest hammonny
Not quite... The battery ROCKS! We're keep saying this over & over again... A Rom is "responsible" for the battery's life by 35%. The OTHER 65% is from the RADIO A USER IS USING! A good and suitable (to the user's network) radio, is responsible for the good signal BUT ALSO FOR THE BATTERY's LIFE!

For referrence, I compare this WM6.1 ROM and Khuanchai WM6.5 ROM (Classical WM 6.5 GUI: build 21851)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...september-2009/.

test 6.1 ROM - 1 week.

test 6.5 ROM - since 19 Sep til current.

Thanks for advise.

Guest wittanny

Thanks Khun Kuanchai for a good ROM.

This ROM is in general very responsive and stable. The only setback is it drains the battery a little faster. Will keep it for a while to see if I can live with it.

Guest badman08
samsung midomi.. i tested and works

Yes...but in the midomi-thread sector says that he has successfully ported it to the omnia...means that it seems not to work right out of the box and has to be modified in some way to run... That's why I think it could be not that easy to get them to run.

I would like to test it, but I don't know where to get the other apps?

But maybe we can discuss that in the thread I created ?

http://www.modaco.com/content/forum/293151...omnia-i900-too/

Guest lupus_hegemonia
For referrence, I compare this WM6.1 ROM and Khuanchai WM6.5 ROM (Classical WM 6.5 GUI: build 21851)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...september-2009/.

test 6.1 ROM - 1 week.

test 6.5 ROM - since 19 Sep til current.

Thanks for advise.

Εxcuse me... but you saying ONE WEEK with this 6.1 Rom... and 4 days with older 6.5 Rom!

So, WHERE IS EXACTLY the problem with this Rom, m8???

As YOU wrote, THIS 6.1 is MORE better in battery's life...

Generally... with a regular use (SMS, calls, play with games, "playing" with user interface)... HOW MANY DAYS you want, with a LARGE display like OMNIA's?

I'm re-charging my OMNIA every 5th-6th day... and with my ex-Nokia N70, I WAS CHARGING EVERY BLOODY NEXT DAY!!! I'm TOTALY happy with the battery!

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest lupus_hegemonia

For pitty sakes, m8s... NOBODY have done a decent LIST of what programs have left IN this Rom and what programs have been ripped-off???

EVERY user needs such a list, to know what's includes in this Rom and what's not!

EVERY other Rom, in EVERY other thread, having a detailed list of programs pre-installed...

Guest hammonny
Εxcuse me... but you saying ONE WEEK with this 6.1 Rom... and 4 days with older 6.5 Rom!

So, WHERE IS EXACTLY the problem with this Rom, m8???

As YOU wrote, THIS 6.1 is MORE better in battery's life...

Generally... with a regular use (SMS, calls, play with games, "playing" with user interface)... HOW MANY DAYS you want, with a LARGE display like OMNIA's?

I'm re-charging my OMNIA every 5th-6th day... and with my ex-Nokia N70, I WAS CHARGING EVERY BLOODY NEXT DAY!!! I'm TOTALY happy with the battery!

Ah.. I compare between 2 ROM for check battery life.

In my opinion, the battery life on 6.5 ROM is longer than 6.1 ROM.

Thank for your comment :)

I wish great ROM as same you!!!

All report for Khuanchai developed.

ok ,.. find out a problem that's i using this rom and install M2D(download from khuan chai ) as today home , i found out cannot wake up the phone by using front button and when i close the Audio Manager on the tab, then the phone can wake up by press front button ,.. can someone fix it?

problem fixed,.. uninstall S2U2 then can wake up the phone by press front key

Edited by samsho

Guest lupus_hegemonia
ROM specifications:

- WM 6.1 build 21001 from Omnia II

- UltraLite ROM with some useful free programs

- Bluetooth audio fix to enable voice dialing via BT headset

That's from the very first post of the "cooker"...

Well... THAT DOESN'T seems to me like a detailed program list, does it?

Last night, I've installed THREE programs that ALREADY are pre-installed in this Rom!

Why NOBODY, not the "cooker" or ANYBODY else (like this fellow that post SCREENS from the Rom in the second/third post), didn't make a detailed list of what's included and what's not?

IT A BLOODY IMPORTANT ISSUE, m8s!

That's from the very first post of the "cooker"...

Well... THAT DOESN'T seems to me like a detailed program list, does it?

Last night, I've installed THREE programs that ALREADY are pre-installed in this Rom!

Why NOBODY, not the "cooker" or ANYBODY else (like this fellow that post SCREENS from the Rom in the second/third post), didn't make a detailed list of what's included and what's not?

IT A BLOODY IMPORTANT ISSUE, m8s!

looks like u've already installed his 21001 ROM, and i, myself, would go through all the settings and programs b4 install any extra programs.....i would suggest u to take a look of the post #5 on the first page of this thread.

Guest peepo555

I have already flashed this rom today and found that the touch response is as good as your comments. But i found some problem also. Activesync always automatically run in the backgound. Have anyone faced this problem? and i just wanna know how to solved it. Anyway i cant wait for the next build of this kind of rom. :)

Guest jmsmartins

Hi

I've been using this rom for some weeks and almost everything is working well, but i have this problem: sometimes when i send sms, the reciever gets 2 messages. this happens ocasionally, not with every message. i've hr twice and i did the trick with the operator selection.

has anyone noticed this?

thanks in advance