[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest peepo555

so for, i have found another buggy thing. Even though the touch response of this rom is incredible but it does not work in some pages e.g. message page that i cant scroll up and down by touching i have to use scroll at right side of screen instead. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Dear "gianton", my fellow countryman...

Can YOU, please, post a detailed list of this Rom's "pre-installed" programs/tools/utilities & WHICH are not included?

'Cause I've "flashed" it since day 1 it was released and now... I've installed too many progs and I can't recall WHAT WAS the "on-board" programs!

I've wrote it over 4-6 times here!!!

WE NEED A DETAILED LIST! It's quite ODD, for pitty sakes, not having a detailed list of WHAT IT'S "PRE-INSTALLED" in this Rom!

Every other "cooker" (Sector, for instance), is writting a very detailed list of what he kept & what he removed, to help the users to make a choice or to know which programs THEY WILL install manually... I can't understand, after so long time this Rom is released, WHY the "cooker" or someone else DIDN'T helped on this matter...

Guest lupus_hegemonia
i would suggest u to take a look of the post #5 on the first page of this thread.

That... "LOOKS" to you, a "detailed" list?????

So...? Tell me WHICH VERSIONS are these programs??? Is pre-installed the .NET 3.5? Is pre-installed the 3D HTC codecs? Is it the Office? Or the FlashPlayer?... Do you see an Opera browser and WHAT's the version of it?... Etc, etc... And, do you looking EVERY SINGE program in the Rom or a part of the scrolling screens?

Take a look to ANY Sector's Rom release...

There is a LARGE... "sheet" of huge informations! THAT'S a detailed list, to me!

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

hi,

i am using md2 from Khuanchai on this ROM and have a little issue:

i cant add people on Tab People because my contacts list is empty. I am using as Extension Inesoft Phone version 5.07.any suggestion how to solve this problem?

Tnx in advance

Guest lupus_hegemonia
hi,

i cant add people on Tab People because my contacts list is empty. I am using as Extension Inesoft Phone version 5.07.any suggestion how to solve this problem?

Tnx in advance

Ι'm using a M2D from Sector and I'm not facing such a problem. Are you sure you using a newest ver.?

Guest outofthisworld

:) Well as weird as it may seem this rom works perfectly 100% with TOMTOM 7, so far all the 6.5 roms have been incompatible with TOMTOM.

Is it the OMNIA II registry? a hidden fix?

Since i have not any other utility of any kind ex: port splitter or gps gate

and i haven t switched on the radio (phone) and i got a fix in seconds.

hi,

Tnx in advance

u can try to copy ur contacts from SIM to phone memory, and it is not M2D related problem......

So...? Tell me WHICH VERSIONS are these programs??? Is pre-installed the .NET 3.5? Is pre-installed the 3D HTC codecs? Is it the Office? Or the FlashPlayer?... Do you see an Opera browser and WHAT's the version of it?... Etc, etc... And, do you looking EVERY SINGE program in the Rom or a part of the scrolling screens?

There is a LARGE... "sheet" of huge informations! THAT'S a detailed list, to me!

yes, that dose look like a detailed list to me as well as the rest of us here, but except you.......

Guest Márcio Soares

I there, today in the morning I flash my Omnia i900 with this ROM i900DXIA2_PV16M.

Now I want to get another, because it has a number of bugs, but I can not because it gives this message. post-591681-1254066637_thumb.png

The rom Iwant to get is the following Khuanchai_IF1_21001_UL_PP6

I think it is lack of drivers but I do not know how to resolve this issue. The original drivers are installed because I can synchronize with your PC

Edited by Márcio Soares

Quit being annoying. The cooks have already put in so much time to bring us the ROM, im sure the last thing they want to do is spend even more time going through it and finding out exactly what is in it.

If you really want this detailed list, flash the ROM, and write it up here for everyone else to see

Here you go...

Camera, File explorer, FM Radio, Internet sharing, Calculator,Java, Media Album, Notes, Office, Pictures & Videos, Search, Smart converter, Tasks, TV out, Voice Speed Dial, Windows Media Player, HTC Task manager (I guess), WOW HD SBS, AudioGain Control, Favorite Hackings,GPS_XTRA, GSFinder,NoData,PHM Registry Editor, Power options, Shake&save,Torch Button,IE. There is also a new link called restore network settings in settings. I dunno about .net though....

Thats all...

Edited by emk2z

Guest Khuanchai
Here you go...

Camera, File explorer, FM Radio, Internet sharing, Calculator,Java, Media Album, Notes, Office, Pictures & Videos, Search, Smart converter, Tasks, TV out, Voice Speed Dial, Windows Media Player, HTC Task manager (I guess), WOW HD SBS, AudioGain Control, Favorite Hackings,GPS_XTRA, GSFinder,NoData,PHM Registry Editor, Power options, Shake&save,Torch Button,IE. There is also a new link called restore network settings in settings. I dunno about .net though....

Thats all...

Thanks, bro. Sorry having no time to do this. Actually, for me UltraLite means to include only WM basic programs. I usually add very minimal free utilities (for ex, GSFinder, Shake&Save, etc.) but they can be ignored. You have to install almost all other WM and Samsung programs by yourself.

Yesterday I flashed my omnia again to do a clean install, and saw an "itouch_azharsunny.cab" flying by during the customization routine.

Just googled it and voila... here's the "secret" of the increased touch sensitivity;

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=469865

You find the .cab in the /Windows directory. What I don't know is if it reloads it every time you do a reset or the effect is gone after a screen alignment. Would have to test that.

Edited by pfonck

Guest killermilk

Hi everybody! I am a newbie on updating or changing ROMs for Omnia I900.

Can anybody please help me through it? I am planning to try the ROM in this file "Khuanchai_IF1_23409_UL_PP6.zip". My unit is a Samsung I900.

My current ROM is the stock ROM of I900 which is:

PDA : I900DXIA5/DXIA5

Phone: I900DXIA2

Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody! I am a newbie on updating or changing ROMs for Omnia I900.

Can anybody please help me through it? I am planning to try the ROM in this file "Khuanchai_IF1_23409_UL_PP6.zip". My unit is a Samsung I900.

My current ROM is the stock ROM of I900 which is:

PDA : I900DXIA5/DXIA5

Phone: I900DXIA2

Thanks in advance!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

good luck

Guest killermilk
it should work, since u have the IA5 ROM

Just finished updating!

It's working but I'm just wondering how can I change my default input keyboard? I don't like the default keyboard that comes with it.

Thanks for the help Lancez.

I want to learn how to tweak my WM appearance. It's now a little slower than before but I think its because of the new UI?

Guest killermilk
Just finished updating!

It's working but I'm just wondering how can I change my default input keyboard? I don't like the default keyboard that comes with it.

Thanks for the help Lancez.

I want to learn how to tweak my WM appearance. It's now a little slower than before but I think its because of the new UI?

Oh crap! I installed SPB shell 3 and some other apps like no threaded sms and TCPMP and Fingerkeyboard then after i rebooted my Omnia the reaction of the screen to my input was way too slow. any idea on how to solve this? I believe it has something to do with the touchscreen enhancer cab file. Am i wrong?

Edited by killermilk

Oh crap! I installed SPB shell 3 and some other apps like no threaded sms and TCPMP and Fingerkeyboard then after i rebooted my Omnia the reaction of the screen to my input was way too slow. any idea on how to solve this? I believe it has something to do with the touchscreen enhancer cab file. Am i wrong?

try the latest ROM, 23053, or u can just wait til the official comes out in few days.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
(emk2z @ Sep 28 2009, 11:09)

Here you go...

Thats all...

ΜΑΝΥ ΤΗΑΝΚS! Τhat what I was talkin' about!

Guest killermilk
try the latest ROM, 23053, or u can just wait til the official comes out in few days.

I will just try to install the 21001. I think its best if I use WM 6.1 for now. :) thanks again!

I have 4 questions about this 6.1 rom:

1. How fast is it compare to 6.5 21851 rom

2. Battery life with compare to 21851

3. What is faster - SPB or M2D on it

4. Were can i find M2D in a cab

Guest dimotika

2 proplems with this rom after 2 weeks test.

1. The phone shut down suddenly. Usually when i install a program. Then i must 2-3 soft reset.

2. I can't recieve all the calls. After some time it shows that i have unanswered calls.

I have already flashed this rom today and found that the touch response is as good as your comments. But i found some problem also. Activesync always automatically run in the backgound. Have anyone faced this problem? and i just wanna know how to solved it. Anyway i cant wait for the next build of this kind of rom. :)

Same problem about Activesync...any suggestion?