[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
khuanchai pls make version with new MD2 from Sector. Ur ROM is awesome and this will be great.Tnx for ur great work.

I'm sorry my Omnia just leaving today. I may be able to try but not sure it will work without testing. :)

Guest MartoKT
I'm sorry my Omnia just leaving today. I may be able to try but not sure it will work without testing. :)

i am sure all ur fans will be grateful for ur fantastic work. tnx man

P.S I will test this new rom for u:)

Guest lupus_hegemonia
KC or any1, can you provide a M2D cab (lite version)? The cab provided was full version, and a little too "heavy" for me :)

C'm on, really? M2D is quite "light" application. COMPARING with the new SPB 3.5, it's... feather!

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Is there any decent LockScreen utility/program (like the S2U2) with SLIDING BUTTON locking/unlocking... but NOT THAT "HEAVY" as S2U2???

The PocketShieldOmnia seems to be good, but I've test it and I didn't find it too good...

Guest tingchung_chin
C'm on, really? M2D is quite "light" application. COMPARING with the new SPB 3.5, it's... feather!

hahaha, i'm looking for M2D lite without Google Map, Photo Viewer and Music Player, this "lite" is always my 1st choice :) :D :P

Guest dotvicky

*Really* nice. Thank you!

Couple of things that may not be because of the ROM.

1.) Can't come out of Desktop mode in PIE (i.e. can't view it one column).

2.) Clicking on the 'Power' widget in SPB 3.5 doesn't do anything (just get the timer thingy for a short while).

Cheers

Vicky

Guest lokaar
I just flashed my phone and it's done, but have one problem, can't align the screen it always reappears over and over again :D .

Is there any hint how I can cancel the align screen app?

Edit: Resolved the problem I turned the display horizontally and it worked :)

having the same problem...but turning the screen doesn't work :S

any suggestions?

Edited by lokaar

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Greets, m8s.

Is there any plan from the chef, to "cook" a new build/core of this FINE converted OMNIA II Rom? At least, till we (the i900 owners) get an official update of 6.5s?

Guest jmsmartins
Greets, m8s.

Is there any plan from the chef, to "cook" a new build/core of this FINE converted OMNIA II Rom? At least, till we (the i900 owners) get an official update of 6.5s?

KC said that the 23060 with 6.5 was his last rom :)

Guest dede99
i have already flashed it about 15 times 0_o always with different roms....

align screen is still there :)

Turn the phone to landscape and try aligning it then, that's how it worked on mine.

Good Luck

Guest mobilepalm

Hi,

Great ROM, eventhough I had to HR it a couple of times since first installed. Complication with some programmes while trying to restore but it's ... er OK and worthwhile.

Question: Does any1 have any idea if Flash is in the ROM or do I have to install it myself?

Thanks and once again great job, love it!!!

Jerome