Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest u441105

Pressing the "Menu" softkey in places like the weather tab, or Google Maps causes the screen to glitch out and doesn't allow me to access those options. Can anyone reproduce this bug?

Guest faster123

Just flashed the new 21872 M2D ROM. The notification bar issue is fixed, Audio Manager is installed and working in M2D, and the camera button works for snapping shots now.

Only problem I see is that the soft key menus are all garbled when they come up, and not usable (that's a pretty big issue though).

Edited by faster123

hello guys

wozzer can u share the cab of EZ Input for i 900 if it possible ? i like it so much and i'v searched many times but didn't find it for omnia i900

thanks a lot man for everything !

Guest WoZZeR999

23506 UL rom updated. The rom is timebomb fixed, but I left the "beta info" on the rom. Read the past few pages to find out how to remove/change it.

you can read the whole thread. It can't be cabbed unless you have a rom with no keyboard installed.

I already read the whole thread that can't be add as cab cuz it needs a hard reset to remove it but I will add it as OEM in the next version of my Rom i make roms for my personal use with your kitchen , maybe u can share the OEM package for this keyboard and i will remove all samsung keyboards in my next rom just finger keyboard for arabic language and EZInput for wwe

Thanks for the fast replay

Guest crookfingerjake
23506 UL rom updated. The rom is timebomb fixed, but I left the "beta info" on the rom. Read the past few pages to find out how to remove/change it.

23506 is M2D, thought you intended Ultralite by UL, but I could be wrong. Thanks for your tireless work.

23506 is M2D, thought you intended Ultralite by UL, but I could be wrong. Thanks for your tireless work.

Heh - It's M2D, but I don't mind!! Seems far more stable than the stock 6.5 builds and more snappier! Great work Wozz!

Guest tailgunner05
They are in the Shell RGU file. It's in the new M$ roms, and I forgot to remove it. Whoopsie, my bad.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta]

"Today"="Beta"

"Expiry"="Expires: %02d/%02d/%04d"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta]

"About"="- BETA"

On a side note, you can make it say what ever you want it to though.

how do i get to the registry to do this?

Guest camxposure

first of all- Thanks for posting the ROM- I searched Hi n Lo and saw the numbers MB and that's all I needed to see -

first things 1st , surely I have no idea as to modify roms as of yet- will I ???

I am gonna peel these things apart- so you guys know what needs fixed or repaired- based on what you POSTED- not what I want- I'll add what I want to it- Myself

after all I'm just like you guys- work for myself- not a corporate company trying to have it my way with a check to give you credibility in lump sums

easily said

sniff.... the camera functions - main button- zooms IN /OUT, either Movie or Camera do not work - d-pad is mapped to SHOOT - don't know if that's your doing or what-

geesh i feel like my EX wife........... CAMERA NEEDS TO WORK

Excuse myself greatly if there's a fix already

Guest WoZZeR999

Read the thread, this has been talked about many times. It's EZInput that conflicts with the camera. I won't get into the specifics, but there's instructions on how to fix it earlier in this thread.

Guest eclsnowman
first of all- Thanks for posting the ROM- I searched Hi n Lo and saw the numbers MB and that's all I needed to see -

first things 1st , surely I have no idea as to modify roms as of yet- will I ???

I am gonna peel these things apart- so you guys know what needs fixed or repaired- based on what you POSTED- not what I want- I'll add what I want to it- Myself

after all I'm just like you guys- work for myself- not a corporate company trying to have it my way with a check to give you credibility in lump sums

easily said

sniff.... the camera functions - main button- zooms IN /OUT, either Movie or Camera do not work - d-pad is mapped to SHOOT - don't know if that's your doing or what-

geesh i feel like my EX wife........... CAMERA NEEDS TO WORK

Excuse myself greatly if there's a fix already

Did anyone understand this?