Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Augustocvc

I have three questions, if someone can answer me. 1st in my rom is not showing the wifi. I am without wifi. sad.gif How do I fix this? 2nd As I leave my kinetic scrolling as good as rom of Kuanchai any know? Its roms in start menu glides smoothly without catching. As I leave my rom the same? 3rd How do I resize the icons and font size of the icons? If getting me these questions would be very grateful.

Guest Lyncexx

Hello everyone, i need help with GPS

i dont have idea whats can be wrong here with the kitchen

i tryed untouched dxd1 oem and sys files (28002, 23088)

but gps programs says cant find gps device

is there are some gps fix around for wm 6.5?

or anyone have a clue where the problem can be?

edit:

thnx for looking i found the problem ;]

if anyone gonna get in this trouble - PM ;]

Edited by Lyncexx

Guest Augustocvc

Sorry, I again and have now four questions 1st in my rom is not showing the wifi. I am without wifi. :) How do I fix this? 2nd As I leave my kinetic scrolling with roms in start menu glides smoothly without catching. 3rd How do I resize the icons and font size of the icons? If getting me these questions would be very grateful. And 4º my rom when you turn off the screen, back only when I do a soft reset. Anyone know how can I fix this? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Augustocvc

Guest nikosxri

I cannot add ext packages in the kitchen.

I tried to put a package under 1, 2, 3 subfolders but still doesnt see the package.The rom has exactly the same size with or without the package.

f.e. Ext/Applications/Omnia/Nikosxri/dummyFwupdate/files

Ext/Applications/Omnia/Nikosxri/dummyFwupdate/app.reg and _skip file

Any tip on that please?

Thanks a lot.

Guest Augustocvc
I cannot add ext packages in the kitchen.

I tried to put a package under 1, 2, 3 subfolders but still doesnt see the package.The rom has exactly the same size with or without the package.

f.e. Ext/Applications/Omnia/Nikosxri/dummyFwupdate/files

Ext/Applications/Omnia/Nikosxri/dummyFwupdate/app.reg and _skip file

Any tip on that please?

Thanks a lot.

I only put the packages on EXT/Omnia. Try this.

running good...one issue (that i've had with most of the 6.5 roms)

Why can't i view my text messages in titanium? Whenever i have a long text and i select them to read the rest there is a blank screen and just a text input box on the bottom...also doesn't seem to be a way to take the texts out of conversation mode.

any help would be great.

Guest Augustocvc
Sorry, I again and have now four questions 1st in my rom is not showing the wifi. I am without wifi. :D How do I fix this? 2nd As I leave my kinetic scrolling with roms in start menu glides smoothly without catching. 3rd How do I resize the icons and font size of the icons? If getting me these questions would be very grateful. And 4º my rom when you turn off the screen, back only when I do a soft reset. Anyone know how can I fix this? Thanks in advance.

Please can someone at least tell me how I solve the problem of wifi? Thanks...

Guest dmcnado
Please can someone at least tell me how I solve the problem of wifi? Thanks...

Go to start menu/settings/system/power and go to the wifi tab. Toggle off, then on the "enable wi-fi power-saving mode check box. Then go to your wireless manager to check. The wifi option should now be showing!

Regarding your other questions, the only one I can possiibly answer is how to change the size of the icons & text (I am assuming you mean on your start menu. For that you have to edit your cpr files (the StartMenu_GridScene files). You can edit them in Notepad. I changed mine to font size 11 and icons of 42 x 42.

Edited by dmcnado

Guest Augustocvc
Go to start menu/settings/system/power and go to the wifi tab. Toggle off, then on the "enable wi-fi power-saving mode check box. Then go to your wireless manager to check. The wifi option should now be showing!

Regarding your other questions, the only one I can possiibly answer is how to change the size of the icons & text (I am assuming you mean on your start menu. For that you have to edit your cpr files (the StartMenu_GridScene files). You can edit them in Notepad. I changed mine to font size 11 and icons of 42 x 42.

Very THANKS DUDE, VERY VERY Great!! About the cpr file. No one had answered nothing and others worth the help. About wifi, one fellow said he could be the driver zylonite wifi, and he sent me the file. Thank you for your help. Thanks!

Guest Augustocvc
Sorry, I have four questions 1st in my rom is not showing the wifi. I'm have the Samsung Omnia. I am without wifi. How do I fix this? 2nd As I leave my kinetic scrolling with roms in start menu glides smoothly without catching. 3rd How do I resize the icons (without editing program image) and font size of the icons? And 4º much discussed here already, without a just solution, my rom when you turn off the screen, back only when I do a soft reset. Anyone know how can I fix this? If getting me these questions would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

I was lucky staff I yet have questions, no more four questions, thanks dmcnado!! :D there are only two: the wifi (really not solved) and shutting down the backlight that makes me have to do a soft reset.

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2.jpgScreenShot1.jpg

Without file icon of wifi No wifi

Solution for kinectic scrolling that I was looking: in cpr StartMenu_GridScene at end of fourty line has a "PaginatedScrolling=TRUE". I deleted it and for me was this looking. And for resize icon in same file I have chanded of Width="45" Height="45" for 35 and now I'm happy. :( It only remains now the two questions.

In time:

Where do I find the key to the choice of the third screen?

Guest Nakatomi2010

Kudos on a kick ass ROM, but a quick question... I've gotten used to the keyboard that pops up when I turned the phone on it's side, is there anyway to get that back? The one it gives me now is half a screen... Using MegAmnia 21872.

Does anyone know how to reduce the font size of M2D?

Wozzer's M2D ROM seems to have a bigger font than other similar ROMs. I tried M2DC but it does not have all the options to change everything.

For example i am talking about the homescreen weather info. or favorite contact names or all the text found in settings tab.

Guest libnan10

hey i have been reading your forums and it sounds like your pretty amazing at what you discovered with the omnia i910. can you help me download the new rom for omnia and help me get gps. I dont know where to go or what file to download. im so confused. getting directions from the expert you would be the best way. please help. thanks!!!!

Wozz,

You have the new keyboards from MS in this ROM build. Was reading an article that says in the 28002 build, there are new keyboards included.

See : http://www.ADVERT LINK REMOVED.com/htmls/Updated-Wi...cle-a_8076.html

Thanks...

Guest Silic0nJ3sus
Kudos on a kick ass ROM, but a quick question... I've gotten used to the keyboard that pops up when I turned the phone on it's side, is there anyway to get that back? The one it gives me now is half a screen... Using MegAmnia 21872.

If you mean it's the tiny white keyboard, it's just defaulting to the default windows mobile keyboard. To change it, just press and hold the button just below the keyboard that looks like A9, hold it for maybe a second or two and let go. You should then get a menu with other keyboard options. XT9 Keyboard should be the Samsung keyboard. If the button next to 'Space' says XT9, it'll be in XT9 mode, if it says 'abc' then it's in letter mode.

Anyone: How do you get the skinned system bar at the bottom of the screen. In other words, how do you get it to look like this:

Dialer.png

Rather than the default skin as so:

23075EzInput.png

There has got to be something you can download and install to get this type of theme, or pictures you replace on the phone. Hopefully the same thing can be applied if building your own ROM from the kitchen. If someone can point me to a thread to where these (and others) came from, and/or explain how they work, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

/Chimp

Guest Lyncexx
Anyone: How do you get the skinned system bar at the bottom of the screen. In other words, how do you get it to look like this:

Dialer.png

Rather than the default skin as so:

23075EzInput.png

There has got to be something you can download and install to get this type of theme, or pictures you replace on the phone. Hopefully the same thing can be applied if building your own ROM from the kitchen. If someone can point me to a thread to where these (and others) came from, and/or explain how they work, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

/Chimp

i think that theme is "rock and republic black" and should be included as default, just not selected as default