[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest betachristopher
Only thing I see is 2 buttons for Contacts on the bottom task bar. Any one know how to modify what shows on the bottom task bar? Or can you? Thanks.

do a google search for a program named keyswop. it will allow you to change the bottom softbar keys.

Guest Gruber47
I am leaning towards that solution. I really DON'T want to cook anything in...But look to the next reply by SilverPony2001

Yes. Although another method is to keep the ROM clean, but than again, if it ain't ".cabable" I'll cook it in.

Yes it is fun to speak and "text" while driving. It's working very good so far so if I can't figure out a way to make it work just as well in a /cab form...I'll cook it in

It's very stable NilsE...Just not working as good when cooked in. Trust me I really, really don't like the idea of cooking both in...I like having a clean ROM ;)

Sorry I'm not familiar with Resco. But thank you

But you have Resco Explorer and FTP'g apps on page 2. I just assumed you had heard of Resco. My apologies. Of course, that has nothing to do with what I think of your ROMs. they are "slick." ;-)

Edited by Gruber47

Guest Gruber47
But you have Resco Explorer and FTP'g apps on page 2. I just assumed you had heard of Resco. My apologies. Of course, that has nothing to do with what I think of your ROMs. they are "slick." ;-)

Guest image911

Good morning, all... and Happy Holidays; may yours be Healthy, Safe and Memorable...!

I have recently loaded this (Lioryte 28014) base onto my Samsung Omnia i910, and also selected a number of cab files to install, as well... after the base was installed. They included such Titanium-friendly items as:

Titanium Sense by NikichZ alpha 02.cab

cDEigiClock

CHeroClock

CLauncher

COffice

TitaniumWeather

CLinks

...to name but a few.

When I attempted to actually use them... odd things would happen. Either they wouldn't work at all*, or would seem to start working, but when selected, they would become unstable, giving window warnings that mentioned that something it needed wasn't loaded (yet, I downloaded and installed as I have always done). I've been at this for the past week to rectify on my own... and to no succcess, so I turn to you, my brethren for guidance.

In a word... HALP!

...I eagerly await your soonest reply.

PAX, Peace and Shalom.

Sandy ;)

Good morning, all... and Happy Holidays; may yours be Healthy, Safe and Memorable...!

I have recently loaded this (Lioryte 28014) base onto my Samsung Omnia i910, and also selected a number of cab files to install, as well... after the base was installed. They included such Titanium-friendly items as:

cDEigiClock

CHeroClock

CLauncher

COffice

TitaniumWeather

CLinks

...to name but a few.

When I attempted to actually use them... odd things would happen. Either they wouldn't work at all*, or would seem to start working, but when selected, they would become unstable, giving window warnings that mentioned that something it needed wasn't loaded (yet, I downloaded and installed as I have always done). I've been at this for the past week to rectify on my own... and to no succcess, so I turn to you, my brethren for guidance.

In a word... HALP!

PAX, Peace and Shalom.

Sandy ;)

Lioyrte has a great library of add on's. I did a similar thing awhile back...ended up with a big hairball.

Cats barf, ;) ..... flashaholic's hard reset ;) .

Lioryte set out a big buffet and you ate too much. Try one item at a time if you run into a problem you then know what to eliminate and won't have to go through a hard reset.

Hope this helps some

;) :P

Guest event121
Lioyrte has a great library of add on's. I did a similar thing awhile back...ended up with a big hairball.

Cats barf, ;) ..... flashaholic's hard reset ;) .

Lioryte set out a big buffet and you ate too much. Try one item at a time if you run into a problem you then know what to eliminate and won't have to go through a hard reset.

Hope this helps some

;) ;)

I have run into that issue and just disabled all the T-Plugins. App launcher renamed to say "(My Name)'s Omnia" / T-Weather / Clock / Notifications / Calendar.

Everything else is in my start menu which I have gone through and created a bunch of folders and dropped the shortcuts into so I don't have to scroll forever to find that newly installed program.

Guest tailgunner05

Hey lioryte. so far love the rom. def the most stable. but is there a way that i can put it bak to the original lock screen?

thanks for all the hard work

Guest lioryte
I noticed Storm has tellme cooked in his rom but I REALLY want to stay with your rom since its so stable and I'm already use to it.

What ever you can do to get tellme working for us on your rom cooked in or not I'm all for it.

I do drive alot so until this is worked out on your rom I guess I will give Storms rom a try since I'm really eager to finally get it working and see for myself if its worth the hype.

I like TellMe it's nice to have, noted that not everyone will like the same software I'll post a MSVoice+TellMe ROM as well

I have been using MSVC1.6.20771.CAB from your 2nd post for many weeks... and while the bluetooth earpiece long push doesn't activate MSVC all the time on the first long press... it usually works fine on the third long press.

Edit: However, if a newer version works better, I'm all for it. ;)

Works better for me, see prev. answer

Is there any way on the home screen to show my next appointment no matter how far away it is? Looks like it will only show the appointment if it's within 24 hours of the current time. I use S2U2 and I can tell that to look ahead x number of days for appointments, it'd be nice if I could get the home screen to match. Suggestions?

Right on, I think it used to in earlier 28XXX builds, I don't know of a way to fix it yet...

I am familiar with Resco, of course, but I don't really wanna cook any retail versions in...Also, I make Base ROMs ;)

cDEigiClock

CHeroClock

CLauncher

COffice

TitaniumWeather

CLinks

...to name but a few.

In a word... HALP!

PAX, Peace and Shalom.

Sandy ;)

Try installing them to device memory, one at a time and see which one is causing issues

Hey lioryte. so far love the rom. def the most stable. but is there a way that i can put it bak to the original lock screen?

thanks for all the hard work

I'll have one ready for you later on

Guest lioryte

I would like to thank all the people that took the poll.

I still haven't had a chance to use the latest voice .cab file so I decided to cook another version with voice and TellMe cooked in, see first post.

Guest jaycarl
I would like to thank all the people that took the poll.

I still haven't had a chance to use the latest voice .cab file so I decided to cook another version with voice and TellMe cooked in, see first post.

Thanks alot for cooking in Tellme. Will try it and report the good and bad (if anything).

I have just flashed the 28014 with tellme cooked in. When I open up tellme, it closes itself after a few seconds. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix?

Really liken' the 28014, it is FAST!

Guest lioryte
I have just flashed the 28014 with tellme cooked in. When I open up tellme, it closes itself after a few seconds. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix?

Really liken' the 28014, it is FAST!

I use the same build and it's working fine for me. Try to enable Voice Command, soft reset- if all else fails do a reflash. Should work fine

I use the same build and it's working fine for me. Try to enable Voice Command, soft reset- if all else fails do a reflash. Should work fine

I re-enabled Voice Command and did a soft reset. This fixed the issue. Thanks!

Guest lioryte

Hi All,

I need help trying the new VoiceComm. .cab I made. (Couldn't find v1.6.28008)

This is for those that didn't d/l the TellMe/Voice version. It might/might not work :)

So if you wanna try it PM me if it works than I think I can keep the ROM base form

Guest jackgood

I flashed the latest rom with the new Tellme on it and so far it works okay. It seems to work pretty well. The voice to text works pretty good, only a few off words.

I have run into a few problems with some applications. For example, trying to install the Fuze widgets with the enable_widgets_wm6.5.cab I get a message after the install that reads "The program you have installed may not display properly because it was designed for a previous version of Windows software." And then I can't find the program anywhere.

Guest disciplined

I just flashed to your TellMe ROM and WOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!! I tried tellme+voicecontrol with cab's and it was miserable. It simply failed 90% of the time. With it cooked in, now it works nearly perfectly. Thank you so much! I'll definetly be sticking with this ROM (and any tellme ROM) for a while!

You rock!!!!

(way to many ! in this post but I'm excited :) )

Hey Lioryte. Hope you had a good weekend and the hangover is gone by now.

Just checking in to see if there are any updates to the 28xxx branch? If so how do I find the change log like you linked once before.

Thanks

Nils

Guest lioryte
Hey Lioryte. Hope you had a good weekend and the hangover is gone by now.

Just checking in to see if there are any updates to the 28xxx branch? If so how do I find the change log like you linked once before.

Thanks

Nils

Hey Nils

W/E was great-Boston was COLD-hangover is gone and alcohol blood ratio might be stabilized by now, thanx! :)

No new build as of now ;) Change log are done by a friend or I do it myself

Yes we are all itching for a new build with (Hopefully) finally WMP working in lockscreen.