[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Im using V23515 with the msvoice and tell, and to be honest it does it even without the lock screen if i disable the lock screen when woken up option even after i wake it up the screen is very dark I just dont know what to do with it thats odd that it hasn't happen to anyone else

When mine first locks or and when it unlocks it is at about 50% brightness which it has always done. If you press and hold the "end" button it will brighten.

It has always done this on many different WM6.5 ROM's for me. There is a reg entry for "do not dim on lock" but it does not work or for that matter the reg entry does not even stick.

Edited by NilsE

Guest lioryte
Im using V23515 with the msvoice and tell, and to be honest it does it even without the lock screen if i disable the lock screen when woken up option even after i wake it up the screen is very dark I just dont know what to do with it thats odd that it hasn't happen to anyone else

This is part of the Sys. It keeps the lockscreen darker to get better battery life.

Guest lioryte

OK 4 testers Ozric, NilsE, curnj and jtclark . Thanks a lot.

Testers before flashing go to your emails and see what it feels like. As soon as you flash set up ur accounts (Sashimi anyone other than NilsE? :) ) and see if there is a difference I think that there might be. Let me know and thanks again for doing this. You're also getting 23517 which is the latest build as a reward ;)

Edited by lioryte

Guest jbr05ki

Everytime I restart the phone it always asks if I would like to view the photos from "My Storage". My Wifi does not work as well. I'm running your latest build (23515).

Guest lioryte
Everytime I restart the phone it always asks if I would like to view the photos from "My Storage". My Wifi does not work as well. I'm running your latest build (23515).

I don't have any issues with viewing photos, what apps are you using? Does it opens up a window on startup?

WiFi works fine. Menu-settings-connections-Wi-Fi-Choose your network and connect I am connected as we speak. (I run 23517 but the Wi-Fi setting should be the same). Try again

Guest jbr05ki

I still got warranty so I may bring it to the store. The bad thing though is that the "water damage indicator" smeared. Would VZW still have Omnias? Hopefully they'll upgrade me.

Guest lioryte
I still got warranty so I may bring it to the store. The bad thing though is that the "water damage indicator" smeared. Would VZW still have Omnias? Hopefully they'll upgrade me.

Don't forget flash to CF03 first

Guest Ozric Tentacle

Testers before flashing go to your emails and see what it feels like. As soon as you flash set up ur accounts (Sashimi anyone other than NilsE? :) ) and see if there is a difference I think that there might be. Let me know and thanks again for doing this. You're also getting 23517 which is the latest build as a reward ;)

Followed instructions to the letter. Feedback: WOW! Yep, this makes all the difference when viewing my work email.

One thing I did notice was that it was as immediately responsive as the rest of the UI. For example, I can do a fairly light flick in the home or start page and it will scroll. Within email, the flicks have to be a bit more deliberate.

Still, when all's said and done, this is a massive improvement.

Guest lioryte
Followed instructions to the letter. Feedback: WOW! Yep, this makes all the difference when viewing my work email.

One thing I did notice was that it was as immediately responsive as the rest of the UI. For example, I can do a fairly light flick in the home or start page and it will scroll. Within email, the flicks have to be a bit more deliberate.

Still, when all's said and done, this is a massive improvement.

Cool :) Thank you!

current score: lioryte 1 samsung touch engine 986,531

Guest Ozric Tentacle
Can't right now ;)

I will in about 1 hour

Woohoo! 1st!!! :)

Well, I can honestly say that 20 mins in on the new ROM, you're going to be hard-pressed to top it.

Guest jtclark

I was already in the middle of re-flashing to 23515 when 23517 came up, so I had already wiped out my emails.

That said, the email experience is noticeably improved.

Guest lioryte
I was already in the middle of re-flashing to 23515 when 23517 came up, so I had already wiped out my emails.

That said, the email experience is noticeably improved.

Great, thanks!

Guest lioryte

I never intended to have 23517 go live, but since this is an improvement (Still needs to test it myself) I will upload 23517

Edited by lioryte

Guest Ozric Tentacle
I never intended to have 23517 go live, but since this is an improvement (Still needs to test it myself) I will upload 23517

I assume you're going to push the same version I just flashed right?