[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

I usually leave one, maybe I took 'em all out...Don't you have any ringtones? Also what version are you talking about?

Hey, thanks for the reply. I was talking about 23414. I didn't have any of my own ring tones at that time because I had just formatted My Storage. But... I guess I'll try this new build now :). Thanks for your work man.

Also... whats up with the memory reporting differently in different builds? Some of these report 89mb total and some report 97mb? Is the full 97mb there and its just not being recognized or what? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Lb51oO

Guest pillagingjack

What settings is everyone using for ftouchsl? I can not get it to scroll smoothly the way it should. There is always some sort of delay that I have to hold it for the timeout and then scroll. Its driving me nuts!!! If I could just get this to work, and also a better keyboard (shokka9) this would be the bomb diggity!!!

Nate

Hey, thanks for the reply. I was talking about 23414. I didn't have any of my own ring tones at that time because I had just formatted My Storage. But... I guess I'll try this new build now :). Thanks for your work man.

Also... whats up with the memory reporting differently in different builds? Some of these report 89mb total and some report 97mb? Is the full 97mb there and its just not being recognized or what? Thanks in advance.

it is pagepool doin' somw work :D

it is pagepool doin' somw work :)

Ahhh... well I feel dumb lol. That makes all the sense. I am also having the problem with kinetic scrolling. Also, does everyone have the delay when opening messaging?

Guest TheDrizzle

I just tried flashing with the 23609 version and it's stuck at the windows "loading" bar for several minutes now... is this normal, should I try and soft-reset again?

EDIT:

Wait- there it goes on the "please wait" screen now.

Edited by TheDrizzle

I just tried flashing with the 23609 version and it's stuck at the windows "loading" bar for several minutes now... is this normal, should I try and soft-reset again?

EDIT:

Wait- there it goes on the "please wait" screen now.

All OK I hope?

Guest TheDrizzle
All OK I hope?

I got a little impatient and did a soft reset through the top switch at the "Please wait" screen. Bad idea, it only booted to a white screen. So I reflashed and this time just let it sit, and it seems ok. I got to titanium, running PIM restore at the moment.

I did notice it's got the old "clicky" Samsung kinetic scrolling. Does FtouchSL have to be enabled, or just install via cab?

EDIT: Don't do that, it hangs the rom. Flashed again, and I cannot get the smooth kinetic scrolling working. Any advice? What do I have to get that working?

EDIT2: Odd, it suddenly started working today.

Oh and cool intro vid btw!

Edited by TheDrizzle

Guest juanasaddiccion

I'm using ROM 23414.

Three things:

1. Is there a way to remove the scroll bar from the dialer screen? I find it rather annoying, especially when i'm not searching for a contact and dialing directly, as it covers the last digit I've dialed.

2. I had a problem with the alarm, didn't go off yesterday, but it started working today. I thought it could be an alarm from sleep mode issue, but I didn't change anything from yesterday to today to make it work.

3. Is there a quick task manager? The hardware buttons are assigned to functions I need to have on them, so I can't use that method. I know some ROMs have the "slide from the bottom" task manager as was in WM6.1 and others have the apps installed to run the task quitter when you press the clock in the upper right corner, but this seems to be missing both of these options.

I'm using ROM 23414.

Three things:

1. Is there a way to remove the scroll bar from the dialer screen? I find it rather annoying, especially when i'm not searching for a contact and dialing directly, as it covers the last digit I've dialed.

2. I had a problem with the alarm, didn't go off yesterday, but it started working today. I thought it could be an alarm from sleep mode issue, but I didn't change anything from yesterday to today to make it work.

3. Is there a quick task manager? The hardware buttons are assigned to functions I need to have on them, so I can't use that method. I know some ROMs have the "slide from the bottom" task manager as was in WM6.1 and others have the apps installed to run the task quitter when you press the clock in the upper right corner, but this seems to be missing both of these options.

Change the thickness of scrollbars

To change the thickness of the scrollbars at the right/bottom of documents larger than the screen, adjust...

For the horizontal (bottom) scrollbar:

HKLM\System\GWE\cyHScr = 9 (DWORD decimal)

For the vertical (right) scrollbar:

HKLM\System\GWE\cxVScr = 9 (DWORD decimal)

The default thickness is 13. You can set the value to anything you may like

Change the length of scrollbar arrow buttons

To go with changing the thickness of the scrollbars, you may wish to change the length of the scrollbar arrow buttons...

For the horizontal (bottom) scrollbar arrows:

HKLM\System\GWE\cyVScr = 0 (DWORD decimal)

For the vertical (right) scrollbar:

HKLM\System\GWE\cxHScr = 0 (DWORD decimal)

The default length is 13. You can set the value to pretty much anything you like.

2. I don't have any alarm issues

3. in 2nd post under task managers what you are looking for is taskswitcher

3. in 2nd post under task managers what you are looking for is taskswitcher

I've tried to install this CAB several times and, each time, I get a message like: "Installation was unsuccessful. The program could not be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions". First time I've seen this message after a lot of CAB installs over the past year.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

I've tried to install this CAB several times and, each time, I get a message like: "Installation was unsuccessful. The program could not be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions". First time I've seen this message after a lot of CAB installs over the past year.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Try this, works for me

TaskSwitcher.cab

Guest TheDrizzle

It appears that this rom doesn't have the .NET compact framework v3.5? A couple apps I have arn't running and giving an error about that. Any way that can be cooked into the next version?

It appears that this rom doesn't have the .NET compact framework v3.5? A couple apps I have arn't running and giving an error about that. Any way that can be cooked into the next version?

It has CF.3.5, what apps are giving you issues?

It might be the new Beta Mortscript, but try to soft reset and install first

Guest TheDrizzle
It has CF.3.5, what apps are giving you issues?

It might be the new Beta Mortscript, but try to soft reset and install first

I was trying to use this Slide2Shutdown app:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554177

As soon as it launches I get an error saying "this requires a newer version of the .NET compact framework". I downloaded the 3.5 installer from Microsoft, ran it, did the reg fix to change the "active" version and it works fine now. I wonder if maybe the framework was there, but the registry was wrong?

Here is what I did to fix it:

1. Download the .NET Compact 3.5 – http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details...;displaylang=en

2. Goto HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETCompactFramework

3. Changed the DWORD value of 2.0.7045.00 from 1 to 0

4. Changed the DWORD value of 3.5.7283.00 from 0 to 1.

5. Soft-reset

Maybe I only needed to do steps 2-5?

Reagrdless, it's working now.

Edited by TheDrizzle

I was trying to use this Slide2Shutdown app:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554177

As soon as it launches I get an error saying "this requires a newer version of the .NET compact framework". I downloaded the 3.5 installer from Microsoft, ran it, did the reg fix to change the "active" version and it works fine now. I wonder if maybe the framework was there, but the registry was wrong?

Here is what I did to fix it:

1. Download the .NET Compact 3.5 – http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details...;displaylang=en

2. Goto HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETCompactFramework

3. Changed the DWORD value of 2.0.7045.00 from 1 to 0

4. Changed the DWORD value of 3.5.7283.00 from 0 to 1.

5. Soft-reset

Maybe I only needed to do steps 2-4?

Reagrdless, it's working now.

Nah, its in the build itself. All the new builds are 3.5. I run a few apps that wouldn't run w/o CF3.5

Edit: checking something...

screen10tz.jpg

You had me worried for a min

Edit2: what V are you using

Edited by lioryte

OK Thanks to TheDrizzle, looking in 23609 it is CF2

I never looked. All Other builds are CF3.5

I'll be cooking a new V with CF3.5 inside. Sorry if this has caused any issues :)

Edited by lioryte

Guest juanasaddiccion
This file worked just fine. Must have had a corrupted file.

Thanks for the help.

Same here, the original file hadn't worked, said it was for the wrong version. Tried the new one, it installed without issue.

As far as the alarms are concerned, I tested it throughout the day and it worked consistently, must have just been a fluke.